It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICBM test anyway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
WARNING: I HAVE ZERO SOURCES. FB CONSPIRACY GROUPS. I will not link private groups. Especially the nature of the groups being conspiracy. Feel free to speculate.

These pictures are claimed to be from north and south Alaska.

Of course I don’t just get my conspiracy from ATS. Facebook is ripe with conspiracy groups.

Anyway the story from a couple of the groups from different posters go as this. Two days ago local messaging boards in Alaska blew up with pictures such as this. Many don’t know what it is. Many claim it was an ICBM test.

USA cancelled their ICBM testing two days ago. Or did they?

www.rferl.org...

The Defense Department on December 6 said the system will also protect the United States against future threats such as hypersonic weapons. The Defense Department said in 2015 that it was planning to deploy a new long-range radar in central Alaska that would help U.S. missile defenses better identify potential missiles launched by Iran or North Korea and bolster the capacity of interceptors in that state and in California.

See here. A recently finished construction project in Alaska. Long range missile defense system. A test of that maybe? Maybe it has some ICBMs as well? Fort Greely in central Alaska has also been turned in to ballistic missile defense.

Have at it.

edit on 4-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hogwash.

It would be all over the news with China words of war.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not saying I believe it, but we(Americans) recently put a whole bunch of defenses there. I had pretty much the same thought as you though.

www.thedefensepost.com...

www.thedefensepost.com...

^ That says live missile target practice. No location though, so not sure if related or not. Don’t see why it wouldn’t be though since we are bolstering Alaska.
edit on 4-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

There’s a big TFR for a rocket launch far north of Fairbanks in the Brooks Mountain Range. Middle of nowhere, Alaska. Maybe a particle of truth.

Edit: Three TFRs today, HAARP, one just north of Fairbanks, and the big one at the Brooks Range. All concurrent in times today. Must be a weather related rocket test. Let’s hope the Ruskies are informed that it’s just a test.
edit on 4-4-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Had to look that up. Wasn’t sure what TFR was. That’s really interesting. So they restricted air travel for a rocket launch.
Thanks for the information.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker
a reply to: 38181

Had to look that up. Wasn’t sure what TFR was. That’s really interesting. So they restricted air travel for a rocket launch.
Thanks for the information.

I’d post a screen shot of them but can’t.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

They don’t launch ICBMs from Alaska. Tests are launched from Vandenberg, in California and head out over the Pacific. It was probably a sounding rocket, but Alaska does have commercial launch facilities.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Damn you’re still here? Always liked your expertise when I was a kid visiting this site…over like 10 years ago lol.

Anyway I’m guessing if the pictures have any validity then the flash is suppose to be hypersonic speed? Similar to breaking the sound barrier? Could it in anyway be testing of the missile defense system that just got finished in December?

Or someone painting bright spots on pictures?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It looks like the second stage igniting after separation. You see something similar with Falcon launches at night. It’s usually bigger with them, but it looks similar.

It was a pair of sounding rockets out of Poker Flats near Fairbanks. Their launch window opened March 23, but the NOTAM from the FAA for space operations from there covered April 2-7. They were launched for Clemson University, University of Alaska Fairbanks, and NASA to study energy transfer during an Aurora.

uaf.edu...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

so they were using a rocket to control the weather though HAARP! I knew it all along.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
For all my years of 3d modelling , I can tell fake sh__ when I see fake sh__
And that's fake .

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Except for the actual rocket launch that happened, which Zaphod pointed out. Why fake pictures of something that happened?

uaf.edu...

The pictures don’t look all that real to me either though.
edit on 4-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: I love my life fighting autocorrect

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I say the real event, though the conspiracy photos are enhanced or embellished pics

alaska-native-news.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It looks like the second stage igniting after separation. You see something similar with Falcon launches at night. It’s usually bigger with them, but it looks similar.

It was a pair of sounding rockets out of Poker Flats near Fairbanks. Their launch window opened March 23, but the NOTAM from the FAA for space operations from there covered April 2-7. They were launched for Clemson University, University of Alaska Fairbanks, and NASA to study energy transfer during an Aurora.

uaf.edu...

The article you referred to pointed out that one of the rockets carried tracer chemicals. That's usually an easily ionized material like Barium vapor, which quickly expands outward from where it is released in the extremely thin atmosphere, creating a big glowing spherical cloud. This kind of experiment is usually only done in the polar regions, where the Earth's magnetic field lines come down to intersect the Earth's surface. Aside from Poker Flats, they launch these missions out of Kiruna in Sweden and used to launch them out of Churchill, Manitoba. Because these launches occur pretty infrequently and in remote locations, they are commonly reported as UFOs.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker
a reply to: Gothmog

Except for the actual rocket launch that happened, which Zaphod pointed out. Why fake pictures of something that happened?

uaf.edu...

The pictures don’t look all that real to me either though.

There may have been a launch , but my post still stands .

top topics

join