It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Trainee dies during 'BUDS' Navy Seal Selection .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 31-3-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The Left Media is jumping on this story as a chance to say ' SEAL ' training is to hard and dangerous , and they will seize this opportunity to Water down the training

They did the same thing with Marine Corps basic training after about 2000, it really pissed a lot of us off, there was a reason our training was so hard and grueling....it was suppose to make Marines.....

Im not begrudging any Marines that have come after, but its very much watered down

USAF Basic wasn't "hard" compared to other training, but it was something. My son went through 3 years ago and was in the same group I was in, but said the TI's weren't allowed to swear. In basic training. No, really. The military has changed all over. It's frightening.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Females integrated in an infantry unit means no more peeing on the trees, no more field showers, no more changing skivvies in the open. Because the risk for a sharp incident is more important than actual infantry training in the field.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Soldier dies in training.....
That's supposed to be earth shattering news?

Two weeks ago four died during a crash in Norway.
Two days ago one died in a crash in Maryland.
Four seals have died in training in the last twenty years .

I hate the media.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
We had a soldier, a captain, get run over by a tank in his sleep at an NTC rotation. # happens during training. It's unfortunate, but it's a fact of life in the military. The job is inherently dangerous without the incoming fire.

My buddy did BUDS in the early 90's (blew his back out during SERE so that that was that) but he told us one of the trainees drowned just short of the beach. S*** happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yep. It's not super common but things like that do happen. You don't even have to be a SEAL for the job to be dangerous.

We had recruits in BASIC (I went to Fort Benning) fall out because of severe injuries, heat strokes, and one guy got rushed to the hospital after a 20 mile ruck march. That guy almost died.

That's just basic training for the Army when I was in. And this was 2012.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Agreed. I got a video sent to me by a buddy of mine who is still in. He became a Drill Sergeant. The intensity of training is no longer there and they now have to care if you cry.

America WILL lose its next war.

The Army isn't any better.

All they care about now is appeasing trannies and jabbing troops with poison.
edit on 4 1 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They absolutely have to lower the standard in order to fill in ranks with females.

These policies will ensure that America doesn't win war anymore.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah, being in the military can be deadly even when there is no war going on.

A memorial to 37 GIs killed as copter crashes in West Germany

Link

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I think they get like orange dummy rifles. Bang bang!

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yep. It's not super common but things like that do happen. You don't even have to be a SEAL for the job to be dangerous.

We had recruits in BASIC (I went to Fort Benning) fall out because of severe injuries, heat strokes, and one guy got rushed to the hospital after a 20 mile ruck march. That guy almost died.

You guys call it a ruck march? In my neck of the woods we called it humping, is it the same thing? And no I’m not being a smart ass it sounds like the same thing wtf

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

You guys call it a ruck march? In my neck of the woods we called it humping, is it the same thing? And no I’m not being a smart ass it sounds like the same thing wtf

Yeah it's the same thing , Really in the Army it depends on your unit as to what the lingo might be .

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If that pissed you off read this and get back to me as this is required marine corps veteran reading material

We can ponder this together perhaps have group therapy

Diversity, equity, and inclusion wtf

We can thank general Berger for being a woke asshole

Christ were doomed.......I need some time to process this......I just cant wrap my head around this abject stupidity..

The downfall of western civilization is at hand

I'm telling you it's terrible , I got out in 2016 and even then the standards were falling everywhere.

They where trying to integrate Female Infantry Officers , I was in shock about it I couldn't imagine a Female in that environment . The overall environment of your average Infantry company is disgusting it's beautiful but disgusting , you could walk into a random room and find a group Privates comparing the size of there testicles and laughing about it at any given moment .

Now what kind of Female would willingly put her self in that environment. ?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The Left Media is jumping on this story as a chance to say ' SEAL ' training is to hard and dangerous , and they will seize this opportunity to Water down the training

They did the same thing with Marine Corps basic training after about 2000, it really pissed a lot of us off, there was a reason our training was so hard and grueling....it was suppose to make Marines.....

Im not begrudging any Marines that have come after, but its very much watered down

USAF Basic wasn't "hard" compared to other training, but it was something. My son went through 3 years ago and was in the same group I was in, but said the TI's weren't allowed to swear. In basic training. No, really. The military has changed all over. It's frightening.

Not allowed to swear? Are you freaking kidding me? That is REALLY frightening, man i remember getting my freaking foot locker thrown at me and my rack turned over on me and every colorful word in the dictionary being used in ways i didnt know could be done!

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Remember the wagon wheel after pt when you were forced to wear another marines sweaty ass pt gear just so you can get in line now?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Rgr that

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I left in 2016 as well.

I've seen multiple instances of failures of discipline on my way out.

The one that sticks in my mind the most is this private smack talking his NCO in a combatives class and the NCO could do essentially nothing. They neutered the army. SHARP training is more important than actually developing good soldiers. They spend more time now teaching soldiers to be nice to trannies instead of teaching them to shoot straight and not backtalk their leadership.

The Army is woke as #.
edit on 4 2 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join