It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KTDI: Known Traveller Digital Identity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It definitely seems to be a control measure to restrict travel, though isn't tourism huge in Europe? I could see countries dropping this sooner or later as conditions warrant. Unless their citizens just blindly accept it.

You need a covid ID for traveling in the EU, it's already in place. Most people don't care, they are nice little sheeps who do whatever is needed to travel, go to a restaurant etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

You need to watch Alex Jones end game from 2004 ! so much of that is coming true .if you want anything to to the darkweb there is a work around for everything there

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Yes but it's all connected.

No, it isn't. KTN's have been around in some form since the 90's.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Bit of a stretch, it's for flying

Yes this is for flying.

But this is for crossing the borders in the EU ec.europa.eu...

So no airplane, no bus, no car across the border. This circle will get smaller to eventually don't leave your smartcity

It makes sense that international authorities want to monitor border traffic so local authorities can more efficiently identify dangerous strangers from around the world, I'd be doing background checks if I ran my house like a hotel for sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'd be doing background checks if I ran my house like a hotel for sure.

But how far are you willing to go for these background checks? Are you willing to violate people's rights for the checks?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

But how far are you willing to go for these background checks? Are you willing to violate people's rights for the checks?

How is someone's rights being violated when signing up for a KTN is voluntary?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My question was directed to TzarChasm.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So? My question was directed at you.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In the near future it could be that this KTDI becomes less voluntary and could restrict our ways of travel.

edit: Why don't you answer this question, how far are you willing to go?

How far are you willing to go for these background checks? Are you willing to violate people's rights for the checks? Is it ok they violate your rights?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 1-4-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I sent you a PM

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

In the near future it could be that this KTDI becomes less voluntary and could restrict our ways of travel.

Let me know when that happens because I'm not about to get emotionally invested in something that doesn't even have a roadmap.

edit: Why don't you answer this question, how far are you willing to go?

How far are you willing to go for these background checks? Are you willing to violate people's rights for the checks? Is it ok they violate your rights?

Who's rights are being violated by voluntary KTN's? Point out the rights violations because I have had zero on my end, everything has been optional.

edit on 1-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Seems the ball is still rolling along and becoming more and more likely nothing will stop this.

C anada’s Digital Ambition 2022

They will implement it under the guise of modernization and you all have a tracking device you brought and paid for so why not make is easy to have everything you do in 1 single handy device.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join