It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Warne's son spills the beans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Smigg

So I take it by you calling me a beta male you are the alpha, I think you need to sharpen your alpha senses if you are to survive in this world full of BS + lies, you already fell hook line and sinker for this one.

And you have invested time of your own to come up with some ulterior plan for why I posted onto a public forum in my spare time....to trigger other beta males

enjoy your thread

You did it you triggered the other beta males who like to spend their time trolling threads and obsessing like you lol.

Is it your ego thats the problem here?

Most adult men would say..oops, mods remove this. But not here..why?

It's a man thing sorry.

No need for sorry, just be a man, admit this was bovine scat..whats the big deal..lol

I'm not obsessing like a little girl over this thread so what's there to admit, you do realise you're obsessing don't you? you can thank UpThenDown for that lol.

Clearly, you are projecting!

But not obsessing?

Lol..hmm I dunno dude, enough of this I guess. The problem is you made a mistake, no biggie, happens to the best of us, but you tried to dog the poster who found the mistake..bad form. All good, enjoy the day man!

Still obsessing lol, how long can you keep this up I wonder.

Well, you keep coming back, I can do this all day! but it's really on you..maybe do the right thing..have to put in the hoax bin.

Yes I know you can do this all day lol, dude you're properly making me laugh.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So I take it by you calling me a beta male you are the alpha, I think you need to sharpen your alpha senses if you are to survive in this world full of BS + lies, you already fell hook line and sinker for this one.

And you have invested time of your own to come up with some ulterior plan for why I posted onto a public forum in my spare time....to trigger other beta males

enjoy your thread

You did it you triggered the other beta males who like to spend their time trolling threads and obsessing like you lol.

It's a man thing sorry.

No need for sorry, just be a man, admit this was bovine scat..whats the big deal..lol

I'm not obsessing like a little girl over this thread so what's there to admit, you do realise you're obsessing don't you? you can thank UpThenDown for that lol.

But not obsessing?

Lol..hmm I dunno dude, enough of this I guess. The problem is you made a mistake, no biggie, happens to the best of us, but you tried to dog the poster who found the mistake..bad form. All good, enjoy the day man!

Well, you keep coming back, I can do this all day! but it's really on you..maybe do the right thing..have to put in the hoax bin.

You are just laughing at yourself though..do carry on!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

enjoy your thread

It's a man thing sorry.

But not obsessing?

You have to understand that when you state I'm laughing at myself you're stating it from the perspective of a soy boy, a beta male so how can what you state have any meaning to me other than obsessive behaviour? your truth is your truth which is obsessive beta male and my truth is not.

I'm off to bed but don't let that stop you, please carry on with the obsessive behaviour

edit on th034633 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

enjoy your thread

It's a man thing sorry.

But not obsessing?

You have to understand that when you state I'm laughing at myself you're stating it from the perspective of a soy boy, a beta male so how can what you state have any meaning to me other than obsessive behaviour? your truth is your truth which is obsessive beta male and my truth is not.

Ahh, I get it, your feelers are hurt!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

enjoy your thread

It's a man thing sorry.

But not obsessing?

My truth, "oh did the guy in the video turn out to be a fake, thanks for letting me know and at least people know the truth now, cheers mate"...

Your truth, "OMG I NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO SIGN INTO ATS FOR A MONTH, OH THE SAME I CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE EVEN, THE SHAME SHAME" read your part in a camp voice btw.

Night night.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

enjoy your thread

It's a man thing sorry.

But not obsessing?

My truth, "oh did the guy in the video turn out to be a fake, thanks for letting me know and at least people know the truth now, cheers mate"...

Your truth, "OMG I NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO SIGN INTO ATS FOR A MONTH, OH THE SAME I CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE EVEN, THE SHAME SHAME" read your part in a camp voice btw.

Night night.

Are you panicking? all those caps..must be super serious.

Good night

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There is an agenda of anti-vax and far right-wing propaganda that this plays into.

It's not a vaccine it's an experimental drug.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet"

(William Shakespeare - from the play Romeo and Juliet)

Also, experimental? After more than 10 billion doses administered, and more than a year of commercial use?

edit on 29/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

He had been on a health kick the last few months, so I doubt he died of substances of partying.

People get the jab, and soon after die of heart complications.. but it's just a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

But you must have an idea, as you posted it and stated it was his son

I have since given you evidence that it might not be, photographic and video

Yet you have no idea? I am slightly confused by that stance

People look different all the time, they're not static beings who carry the same look from a younger age. Haircuts do happen also.

The face looks similar enough to me, and people you see one day, are covered in tattoos the next..

But who knows.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The linked post misrepresents the truth and is not Jackson Warne.

There is an agenda of anti-vax and far right-wing propaganda that this plays into.

far-right-wing... ahhuh.

Back in the day people could disagree with things and not be slandered for it.

You're just obsessed.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I agree lots of people lie, and I would say the guy in the video is lying his ass off, as I am pretty certain that he is not Shanes son and if so that is pretty low to masquerade as someones grieving son to push their own narrative.

at 4 seconds into the clip he shows his forearm tattoo and there is not a image anywhere (that I can find) of Jackson having such a tattoo, food for thought

I did a quick image search and some site in the UK says that this video is a guy named Blair Cottrell and he may be a far right activist. That's a start for anyone who wants to dig deeper.

Damn, you are right. They have the same tattoo.

So I was wrong. I admit it. Damn it, I did look for pictures of Jackson and tattoo but would never had thought to look into this guy...

Apologies..

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I hereby nominate this thread for the *comic book guy voice* worst thread ever.

That’s not Shane Wayne’s son for crying out loud. Blair Cottrell is a far right nut who organises and leads rallies such as Reclaim Australia and tries to emulate Hitler’s style of public speaking.

His followers are neo-Nazi Neanderthals with three teeth draped in Straya flags.

Absolute losers who are no doubt on watch lists.

Do people even try to verify things they read and see anymore?

The deflection and name calling from the OP is ludicrous at best....what an absolute bloody joke of a thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

The linked post misrepresents the truth and is not Jackson Warne.

far-right-wing... ahhuh.

Back in the day people could disagree with things and not be slandered for it.

You're just obsessed.

I am not particularly aware that my post was slanderous of any particular person.

... and your post in response to mine wasn't also possibly slandering someone who disagreed?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Should be dumped in the LOL Forum....or just trashed?

As soon as I went to the site linked to in the OP I could tell what sort of site it was.
It got worse with all the Holocaust Denial.

Anyone who bothered to see what Shane Warne's son, Jackson, looked like could immediately tell the guy in the video was not him.
Not worth commenting on the content of the video.....

No credibility, nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Should’ve been flushed.

When I seen it was that goose I didn’t even bother watching or going to the website.

Gotta laugh at people who have such little self-esteem from their own accomplishments they try and cling on to the accomplishments of their race, sad really and it goes for every nationality and race - they’re the same cretins in different skin.

As for the OP getting the sads when he was proven wrong, name calling and carrying on about how alpha he is on the internet....that’s a bloody Kodak moment. Rational people seeking truth are happy to be wrong and will admit to being so when it’s proven, humble pie is best eaten warm in my experience

edit on 3032022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Worst thread on ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
here is a video of the actual Jackson Warne at his fathers funeral, if anyone believes that is him in the OP video I think a word with your optician is needed, he is on stage from 7.08 in video

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Whats amazing is this pile of garbage got 6 more flags overnight..are people just dense?..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join