It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking summary from CIA analyst regarding Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There's no reason for nuclear weapons though. Putin can't and Biden won't.

Whatever they say on the television has nothing to do with what's actually going on. Some things go without saying...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A long time ago, when I was just a few years new in ATS I made a thread on how our politician's whore themselves to the special interest that give them favors.

Every morning congress is open for business but is not for the business of the people and for the people.

Now has gotten worst, now globalist interest is running Americas politics.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not sure of the exact politics involved.
This CIA analyst position was created to address real engineering issues or imagined concerns to some extent.
Probably works in the same TT as Lindsey Graham and the speech writer for Biden that covers Russian oral.

Senior Policy Panel on the Safe, Timely, and Effective Disposition of Surplus U.S. and Russian Weapons-Grade Plutonium ; project chair, John Taylor ; project co-chairs, Senator Pete V. Domenici, Representative Lindsey Graham ; project director, Robert E. Ebel.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: loveguy

Yep...the guys that stopped Trump from nuking Disney world...with bleach. (! Why not? As crazy as the rest of his "ideas".)

"Why can't w use them?" -( Trump on Nukes)

Biden is the least of our worries. Tiny Trump either.

This is our greatest mistake : Thinking...and believing....those 2 numb-nuts can make a difference in America.

Yeah...both would get us killed. 1 faster than the other.....

Having some trouble following that line of thinking tbh

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Russia this Putin that… Biden nukes who cares?
Like any of these matter what matters is that this is being ALLOWED to transpire…
The lasers in space right now which have been in place for decades along with the systems which aid them remove all long range nuke threat and short range with sea floor systems that will swallow entire enemy navy faster than systems can be fully armed and fired…
The lasers in space are clean can wipe cities and even continents off the map…
The only question to ask yourself is why is this being allowed?

Soon as Putin is killed after the Russian people uprise there will be a sigh of relief…
But don’t tell Putin cause he might use nukes… pffft

Don’t get too comfortable after that though cause than we are wrapping up the Middle East…
And than China you will be spanked hardest of all…

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

I’m confused, isn’t the institution of the catholic church the OG of child molestation, genocide of indigenous peoples, suppression of human spiritual development AND has been at the forefront of oppression for most of common era history?

That catholic church?

I mean if the answer to that is no and daddi church is going to take good care of the masses (and their children 🤦‍♂️) then please correct me

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join