It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally in GA- 7 EST 3-26-2022

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Trump dropped the F-BOMB

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Weak leadership, I think he means no LEADERSHIP.

Biden LED Putin into the invasion by telling him a little bit was OK, to get the ball rolling.

Biden LED by telling Putin what are acceptable Cyber-Attack targets in the U.S..

There's Leadership there.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MykeNukem

"I was the only president in four decades who didn't get us into new conflicts."

I don't think we'd be on the brink of WWIII if Trump was still Prez. I didn't think he'd run, I hope he does, or at least lights a fire up under the ass of someone with some integrity.

Trump should become Speaker of the House in 10 months. That's a very powerful position. He can still be President on 1/20/2025.

Matt Getz just said he wants to be able to fire Pelosi in 2022 and nominate Trump as Speaker of the House.

It's easy. Simple majority vote. Doesn't even have to be a politician. You or I could be House Speaker on 1/2/2023.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"I was the only president in four decades who didn't get us into new conflicts."

I don't think we'd be on the brink of WWIII if Trump was still Prez. I didn't think he'd run, I hope he does, or at least lights a fire up under the ass of someone with some integrity.

Trump should become Speaker of the House in 10 months. That's a very powerful position. He can still be President on 1/20/2025.

Matt Getz just said he wants to be able to fire Pelosi in 2022 and nominate Trump as Speaker of the House.

It's easy. Simple majority vote. Doesn't even have to be a politician. You or I could be House Speaker on 1/2/2023.

Trump replacing Nanshee would be epic.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Personally not a fan of him cursing..

It's not a deal breaker for me

I just find it unnecessary..

I do however like what he's saying about gender.

Sincerely,
~meathead

link   
Trump on Ketanji Brown Jackson:

"If she can't be trusted to say what a woman is...how can she be trusted to say what the constitution is?"

link   

Trump replacing Nanshee would be epic.

Pelosi's crime-filled laptop, borrowed by Patriots on 1/6/2020, would magically reappear in the Speaker's office.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Trump on Ketanji Brown Jackson:

"If she can't be trusted to say what a woman is...how can she be trusted to say what the constitution is?"

Trump showing restraint and maturity as a politician. I'm sure he wanted to say "If she's too dumb to know what a woman is...."

That's what he would have said without hesitation in 2016.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Cursing is Appealing to the desired demographic.

Those of us who are the ANGRY patriots.

We may be needed to perform citizen arrests.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
"Biden is going to take my tariffs off of China...to fight inflation"

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

He used the F-word while talking about Kerry worrying that the war in Ukraine will make Putin not care about Climate Change.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Easy and feasible aren't the same thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Trump dropped the F-BOMB

Something about current climate damage causing ocean levels to rise a fraction of an inch in the next 300 fracking years, and then he kind of chuckled.

edit on 26-3-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

He used the F-word while talking about Kerry worrying that the war in Ukraine will make Putin not care about Climate Change.

Thank-you. I'm not listening. Wedding thingy. But checking the thread for updates. Thanks for providing them!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Easy and feasible aren't the same thing.

100% Agree. You are correct.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
After January 6th. Anyone who would vote for President Trump, is delusional.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Sadly, his sins weigh far lighter at the rate our current administration is performing.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Jan 6th is a joke that no one cares for and nothing the Democrats make it out to be.

It has ZERO EFFECT on anyone *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Seriously?

Trumps yesterdays news dude... his done.

Maybe he could star in a mildly popular new reality tv show... but that’s about it.

You mean like politics?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Klassified
Looks like "Save America" is the slogan of the moment for republicans.

Leader McCarthy knows that this election, and the following two years as a majority, have a simple mission. In his words, it is “to save America.”

Link

Did Trump come up with that, or someone else?

They have to get Mitch out of the way first .
Worthless piece of "stuff"
The Republicans version of the Democrat's Nancy Pelosi ,

He is great at what he does. Some of what is does is not great, however.

But one has to know "what" he does .
As much deflection , deterrent , and denial for the Democrats as the Democrats themselves .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join