It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Covid passports" removed from New Zealand, hat's off to everyone who held the line.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Some good news out of New Zealand starting April 4th no more covid passport.
You will not be required to get shot or a booster

They must have seen the data

The walls are closing in on the Covid Narrative . Hopefully other countries follow suit.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun
Congrats!
That is good news!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The only thing I consider good news is a successful Nuremberg trial, with the lot of corona peddling figureheads hanging...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Oh, Bill Gates is not going to like this one at all, after all he was one of the first globalist to push for guidelines on covid passwords.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Excellent news can't watch the video yet, did they say why? After virtually 2 years of trying to force-feed it to everyone.

Europe still has loads of countries connected to the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EUDCC).

They won't admit why but one reason has to be tourism, is supposedly big economically in NZ

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The only thing I consider good news is a successful Nuremberg trial, with the lot of corona peddling figureheads hanging...

Yes, otherwise history will just keep repeating itself with the next plandemic

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They won't admit why but one reason has to be tourism, is supposedly big economically in NZ

Its only matter of time before Europe, Italy does this switch as well, these covid passports haven't being good for the EU economy let alone currently with the sanctions agaisnt Russians now.

From what i gathered in some places some of the vaccinated families didn't want to travel because their un vaccinated family members or friends couldn't travel without.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That's awesome and progress, but we need these Emergencies Acts to be revamped or trashed so we never have to worry about their BS over-reach again.

It's a start though.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Hopefully they wont ever push the idea of travel mandates like segregating people based on their medical choices.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

b-b-b-but parts of China are on lockdown again?
Pretty please can we lockdown all the countries again pleeeeease?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They've just hit the quota.. that's all.. We've yet to hit it so we still need to prove, or mask.

I saw cars today, with no passengers, with the driver wearing a mask..

IDIOCRACY!!

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah , who wants to visit Germany when they can tour Middle Earth and see Gondor ?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Me too buddy . I’ll only be satisfied when all their heads are in pikes . Fauci , his bosses , every president of every country who didn’t question covid . . Pfizer and moderne and Jnj’s higher ups . Zuckerburg , twitters ceo . All of their heads on pikes. Then I’ll feel a little better !
edit on 23-3-2022 by Bringittothelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So, the COVID-19 passports, and the mandates, were only a temporary option in the first place.

It's not like the protests were the reason for the loosening of restrictions.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It is great news for us,

However the vaccine passes are still option for employers & retail to enforce on a individual basis here.

The mandates are only removed for some in NZ, health workers, retirement homes, jail & border workers are still mandated.

They are also keeping the system in their "back pocket" for future use, for the next flu season or variant, so it could all be back on again before the mandates are even removed.

Masks are still required inside as well.

Teachers will no longer be mandated to get the vaccination from the 5th of April, but this does not address all the ones who have already been fired, or are set to loose their jobs at the end of March for refusing the 3rd booster.

Still, better than nothing I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I agree completely!

Yes, it's good to hear some positive news from NZ, can't help but wonder if the Aussies will follow suit, but until the criminal bastards who brought this are in the gallows it won't be complete.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The walls are closing in on the Covid Narrative . Hopefully other countries follow suit.

Just an observation on my part, but the walls on the covid narrative crumbled months ago for all put the controlled and the simple minded.

You may think I am just being conceded, but all theses mandates are falling away in other countries because it is an election year in America.
Yes, this upcoming election is JUST that important to the Globalist running the show. They have an objective and a plan to keep on track.
Biden must be protected and if that means backing off on the covid pressure for a few months, to let fears ease, so be it. A new SUPER VARIANT will come along at the end of this year/first of next year to crank the fear up again for the simple minded and restore/increase control for the Globalist.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

were only a temporary option in the first place.

Not when they saw tourism sector had issues.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: chr0naut

were only a temporary option in the first place.

Not when they saw tourism sector had issues.

They knew there were tourism issues from day 1 of the lockdowns. Entire resort locations were ghost towns for ages.

And NZ, like the US, is not entirely self-sufficient, both are largely service economies, so there were trade and other general commerce issues, too, from day one.

Businesses were also able to make claims for compensation benefits due to COVID-19 restrictions, from the NZ government as well, from day 1. All the tourism companies are still in existence and will fire up as soon as they have tourists to service.

It was a rough patch, but we are coming out of it now.

The 'stupid' was assuming that emergency provisions would be permanent, as all the 'freedom' protesters seem to have believed.

Yet here we are, with a government that initially came down hard with mandates and lockdowns, all opening up again - the evidence is right there, before you.

edit on 23/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Can people leave and come to NZ without being vaccinated?

In Canada People are somewhat pacified withthe easing of restrictions, however, the mandates still exist on a federal level.

I still cant visit my family without being vaccinated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join