It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory Addiction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's a real thing and getting obsessive about anything can be seen as an "addiction" if anyone perceives harm from the behavior... and there's always someone claiming some form of harm.

However, these days, "conspiracy addiction" is a tad more understandable as the world is full of massive fake narratives, dark agendas and fearful perceptions about our collective future and individual helplessness... as was planned to some extent by those with a dark, controlling agenda... or the conspirators who denigrated the term conspiracy theorist.

We are living through the imposed horror and distress that those at the top thought necessary to implode the world and remake it in their controlling image. I suspect that since they are manipulating us instead of shoving it down our neck-holes, that they are not as powerful as they'd like. I plan to ignore them and instead, visualize living in a freer, more open, kind and sane world... but then, I'm a deranged conspiracy addict.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They call it "conspiracy theory addiction."

I call it being painfully aware of the reality being the veil.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I was just PO'ed that all my crap might have been gone.

I had transferred numerous posts from an old board over here so I could reference later if needed. I also had numerous threads bookmarked here like this one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a wealth of information on this site and would hate to lose it.

Otherwise, I am here for news, exposing Progressive madness, and interesting theories.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I deny most conspiracies now.
The opposite of the way I thought at first go round on ATS .
"I used to want to believe"
What does that make me ?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You do realize there's an abundance of evidence for many so called 'conspiracy theories' and that the CIA came up with the term 'conspiracy theorist' in the 60s to debunk many of us as loons/wackjobs?

Absolutely and those two reasons are why I posted this thread. Obviously, to my conspiracy addled brain, the Addiction Center's list of symptoms are merely more propaganda meant to support the CIA's original propaganda.

They have created a mental illness out of government propaganda to potentially use as a weapon against free thinking individuals. They could use that to take away all your rights until you have recovered through therapy reprogramming.

edit on 24-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join