It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden admitted that he is a military criminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today I read the thread of my colleague Joe Biden is Throwing Stones Inside a Glass House by Calling Vladimir Putin a WAR CRIMINAL and I wanted to supplement it and refresh your memory with an archival video.

Yesterday, Joe Biden, host of journalists at the White House, called Russian President Vladimir Putin a war criminal. Biden, in a conversation with reporters, answered the question of whether he could call Russian President Vladimir Putin a "war criminal."
At first, the heads of the White House said "no", but later returned to reporters and said: "I believe that he is a war criminal."

These inadequate words caused a strong reaction in Russia. People began to remind who the real "war criminal" is. Chairman of the state corporation "Roscosmos", the former head of the Russian mission to NATO Dmitry Rogozin in his Telegram channel reminded everyone of Biden's words, which many have forgotten.

Rogozin commented on this confession:

"Can Biden be reminded who the war criminal is? In this video, he, Biden, admits that it was he who proposed bombing the peaceful city of Belgrade and sending American pilots to destroy all the bridges on the Danube ..."

Then there were very harsh words against Biden, I will not quote them.

My personal opinion. 20 years ago, the United States was the world's hegemon and the world's gendarme, and could afford anything. now Putin has deprived America of this. Naturally, Biden is angry, but can do nothing but insult and complain. This looks very pathetic.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

At first, the heads of the White House said "no", but later returned to reporters and said: "I believe that he is a war criminal."

So not sure

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Biden is mass murdering, abortionist, excommunicated Catholic. Who is deceiving and fooling the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So war criminals are head to head accusing each other of being war criminals. Well i didn´t expect to see this kind of thread.. i was expecting a bit more quality from you.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
So war criminals are head to head accusing each other of being war criminals. Well i didn´t expect to see this kind of thread.. i was expecting a bit more quality from you.

Where and when did Putin accuse Biden of war crimes? Link please.
Well i didn´t expect to see this kind of comment.. i was expecting a bit more quality from you.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

My mistake, Biden is old and demented.. so anything can come out from his mouth, but International criminal court is investigating Russia and Putin of war crimes.. So lets see what comes out of it and return back to this thread pondering who is what and what should be done ??
PUTIN will be held responsible of War Crimes

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

My mistake, Biden is old and demented.. so anything can come out from his mouth, but International criminal court is investigating Russia and Putin of war crimes.. So lets see what comes out of it and return back to this thread pondering who is what and what should be done ??
PUTIN will be held responsible of War Crimes

Do you have any idea how you insulted the American voters now?

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Putin has lost his marbles just like Biden ( long ago ).. does he understand that this war only brings other neighbours of Russian even closer to NATO. Maybe it doesn´t matter to Putin as long he has something to be written on history books .. if there will be any..

I read today that Putin has called russians who have left Russia or are planning to leave as traitors and enemies of the Russia.. so we might even see Russian civil war coming around the corner ..

What was the rumour of Russia having brought old soviet weapons and artillery to this war as they have lost so much of those fighting Ukraine ?.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
Any theory is tested by practice. Let's return to this conversation in 6 months? We are all going to live in a different world.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Im not American.. but a nurse so i can see symptoms. Beside i was expecting to see in his health reports certain issues which were not investigated at all.. like mini mental state examination or Cerad among other things... sloppy

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i tip-my-hat to the newest Biden military package to Ukraine for $800 million...

the WH must be listening to ATS ... because after a 3 day delay, the military package included Switchblade Drones
which can hover for 30 minutes in anticipation of a coming Target -
then lock on and crash into the jet for instance --- as they are designed to do --- Crash into enemy assets !

the administration planners/schemers are finally awake !

see: www.msn.com...
edit on th31164753009617142022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Little secret....

They are ALL War Criminals. Your Putin, Biden and every other POS head of state. ALL OF THEM.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
Little secret....

They are ALL War Criminals. Your Putin, Biden and every other POS head of state. ALL OF THEM.

Are you an anarchist?
Do you think anarchy is the mother of order?

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

My personal opinion. 20 years ago, the United States was the world's hegemon and the world's gendarme, and could afford anything. now Putin has deprived America of this. Naturally, Biden is angry, but can do nothing but insult and complain. This looks very pathetic.

Thanks.

Just because I wanted to have sex with your wife 20 years ago does not mean you are any less a criminal for raping my 14 year old daughter today.

There may be many people in the world guilty of similar crimes. But Putin is the most prominent child murderer in the world at this minute. He's even murdering Russian children!
edit on 17-3-2022 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

Today I read the thread of my colleague Joe Biden is Throwing Stones Inside a Glass House by Calling Vladimir Putin a WAR CRIMINAL and I wanted to supplement it and refresh your memory with an archival video.

Since ATS does not allow threads about threads, this is being closed.
Please add your comments to the original thread.

CLOSED

join