It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens to You if the Housing Market Crashes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bringittothelight
Maybe we shouldn’t let illegals and non Americans buy houses .

If illegals are able to outbid you on a house due to you having a pathetic salary maybe try to not have a pathetic salary since illegals aren't exactly raking in the moola.

I have a good job thank you . I’m thinking of the old lady living off social security whose apartment is 1600 a month . Illegals don’t pay taxes or for healthcare and they waste spots at our schools and dumb them down until they sound as ignorant as you . I don’t want to pay a dime for their free ride but I do . I pay out the nose for the illegals to live here . Should I get a better paying job so illegals can have a better life ? Will you work more so I can work less ? Do you have any other idiotic things to say ?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: Atsbhct

Maybe we shouldn’t let illegals and non Americans buy houses . I can see if you live here half the year and have a green card perhaps but we let the illegals rule out country . We needs out them all out now and maybe housing would be affordable . Also we need all new politicians who haven’t sold their souls to foreign investors. We need the illegals out they ruined our country . I’d give them a year to get out and then I’d give them the firing squad . I would take everything they have and send them back

Lemme guess you also think Illegals took “all” the jobs too.. How did that work out?

PS. Illegals aren’t buying houses.

The global elite does your thinking for you. Illegals are terrible for us . Just because you cross the border doesn’t mean you can live here . There are rules . We don’t need a billion people here . We have enough. They do take our jobs , are you ignorant? They pay no taxes and have to follow no laws . If they weren’t all here working for a lower wage because the6 pay no taxes then their employers would have to hire Americans. I have to laugh because if you don’t know that then obviously have no clue about anything . Americans are only responsible for Americans, not worthless illegal Mexicans .

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I’m thinking of the old lady living off social security whose apartment is 1600 a month .

If she already has a lease it's not like she has to get a another one, WTF are you on about?

If they weren’t all here working for a lower wage because the6 pay no taxes then their employers would have to hire Americans.

Americas don't want to do the work illegals are doing, not even for minimum wage.

Do you always make up scenarios like this so you can argue with yourself?

edit on 25-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am in the same boat and it seems stupid not to take a profit at this point. We are going to build one ourselves with the help of one of our lifelong buddies who's family builds home and thinks profit taking is the only way to go. He is going to consult and do some of it for us too. With the cost of Labor, Lumber and everything having gone up we have taken a slow walk at it. That slow walk has our house value improving well. Maybe not as well as you describe, but I like what I see on paper anyway. Lumber has started to come back down before the gas prices went up. It is still worth it to take a profit and build anew.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join