It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett sentenced

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's having fun in Cook County Jail, one of the worst in the country 😁

150 days. He'll gladly take the solitary existence of Protective Custody.

He knew what was coming ... and that's why he was screaming he isn't suicidal. He'd be murdered outright if he went into Gen Pop. Protective Custody?? Only the guards (or maybe a trustee) could get to him.

That the judge allowed him to travel during his probation is the true tragedy. A shining example of the two-tiered justice system. I don't care how long he babbled-on before delivering a VERY lenient sentence.

Like I said in Cook county jail you pay to use the toilet after 6 pm
You go in the piss / Sh%t area with protection

People don't know that
Gangs control the piss area in Cook Jail.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Madviking

He probably feels they abandoned him but he is too scared to snitch...

I can't see how he is a "loose end" that could damage anyone at this point but he must have been threatened or he truly is delusional.

If our suspicions are true, then maybe he does have a thing or two to reveal. I have no doubt he was leaned on a little not to say anything. But, I also don't think that this case alone would make him a suicide necessity.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I could see a music career in the mainstream happening here when he's done.
Possibilities to capitalize on.
That "Suits" thing was getting old anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The crazy part is all the people who insulted me and called me horrible names for saying "man, that story of his kinda doesn't add up" still haven't apologized.

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigOldCaddy
The crazy part is all the people who insulted me and called me horrible names for saying "man, that story of his kinda doesn't add up" still haven't apologized.

Go figure.

Usually, those are the people who are wrong so often, they are either mean all the time, or depressed all the time.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
So Jussie got 150 days in Jail and 30 months of Felony Probation and was immediately taken into custody, Judge denied an immediate stay.

Link

Judge was pretty clear.

Jussie was also very clear screaming over and over "I'm not suicidal".

Jussie'tice served

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
Good, he's not the first by any means to get caught for faking a hate crime. There are lots. But, he's one of the most high profile. Moreover, he is good friends with Kamala Harris and this was all mysteriously timed with her push for an anti-lynching bill.

What's absurd is how fast leaders and people on social media jumped to virtue signal supporting Smollett, and how many people I knew refused to acknowledge that it was faked.

For those reading this who support social justice, and I do, it is important not to simply "believe all women" or "believe all minorities" about any claim.

I agree with all of this but why only doubt women and minorities? Plenty of men have got others in trouble too. Basically what you want to say is to take any human's claim with a grain of salt. Which is why courts exist.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Madviking

This crossed my mind. What would make him think he is so important that he'd be suicided in jail? Maybe he was told to STFU. He clearly had friends in high places politically. He very well may have been acting under their direction to stage something to help some political goal.

I think it's simpler than that. He's had a lot of time to think about the position of innocence he maintains, and that he's a victim of corrupt police and justice system, so what would a person who is "really for reals totally innocent" yell on his way to being jailed by said corrupt system?

"I'm not suicidal" sounds to me like something Jussie would think an innocent person might say. Much like "This is MAGA country" sounds like something Jussie would think a redneck racist bigot might say. It smells of his "less-than-plausible" writing style.

He's a drama queen in every sense of the term.

edit on CST11am2022-03-11T04:29:25-06:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Justice for Jucy!!!!

The one thing I was waiting for has not happened. I just want him to admit what he did. Everyone knows, so the charade is pointless, except for perhaps his mama. But real jail time is a win for everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think he should have got 3-5 years for the simple fact he has not admitted to his crime.

Maintains innocence even though everybody knows he is lying the p.o.s shows zero remorse and the judge should have given him 3 years to think about it.

Then bring him back and make him admit that he faked a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Finally, justice for Juicy.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
150 days, though something, is a joke.

I wonder if we'll ever hear anything about the fake anthrax letter he sent to the studio. Doubt it, that's probably been scrubbed in all the right places by now.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
🤣🤣 and they STILL won't let up

Kim Foxx: In Jussie Smollett case, our justice system failed. Here’s how and why.

The tactics used are becoming common when cases involve progressive prosecutors. I worry it will serve as a deterrent to the next generation of prosecutors eager to fight for critical reforms.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
150 days, though something, is a joke.

I wonder if we'll ever hear anything about the fake anthrax letter he sent to the studio. Doubt it, that's probably been scrubbed in all the right places by now.

yes, that part of this seems to have been scrubbed from the high levels. I can't believe that sending fake anthrax through the mail with threatening letters isn't frowned upon. But federal crimes aren't really a big deal either way.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Madviking
Good, he's not the first by any means to get caught for faking a hate crime. There are lots. But, he's one of the most high profile. Moreover, he is good friends with Kamala Harris and this was all mysteriously timed with her push for an anti-lynching bill.

What's absurd is how fast leaders and people on social media jumped to virtue signal supporting Smollett, and how many people I knew refused to acknowledge that it was faked.

For those reading this who support social justice, and I do, it is important not to simply "believe all women" or "believe all minorities" about any claim.

I agree with all of this but why only doubt women and minorities? Plenty of men have got others in trouble too. Basically what you want to say is to take any human's claim with a grain of salt. Which is why courts exist.

All claims shouldn't be automatically believed, or disbelieved.

The reason for the special attention I noted is that due to intersecting ideologies and the abuse of identity politics by powerful people to divide us, in our modern culture schools, media, political leaders, and companies absolutely are giving immediate credibility to claims of racism or sexism, or sexual assault. Often such claims including hoaxes such as Smollett's are given wall-to-wall support and coverage.

This same credence is not given to men's sexism/sexual assault accusations or white people's discrimination complaints, in our current paradigm. I am not saying it should be. It shouldn't. No parties should be automatically believed.

Do you really think a man's sexual assault/sexism accusations, or a white person's racial discrimination complaints are taken as seriously? No, in fact they often are mocked or outright denied.

Are you saying that we've had campaigns for "believe all men" or "people of color can't experience racism" or "only POC can be racist?" No, we haven't, we've had the opposite.

Smollett precisely took advantage of these warped narratives and biases to execute this hoax. It was given lots of support and coverage, and even to this day there are those claiming he is innocent despite strong evidence he isn't. They want and need to believe he really was a victim of racism by MAGA types, and that there is no such thing as a hate hoax.
edit on 11-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
For me he took his punishment like a certain type of man.
And he's not suicidal, apparently.
edit on th035088 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There's a new COVID out there so his lawyers will use that to request an early release. Anybody want to bet?? Or is he going to up his value by killing himself. He hasn't told the truth so far.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
There's a new COVID out there so his lawyers will use that to request an early release. Anybody want to bet?? Or is he going to up his value by killing himself. He hasn't told the truth so far.

He probably wont have to do more than 1/2 the time, thats provided His lawyers dont get Him out pending appeal.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Maybe he will be dealt some jailhouse justice.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Lol
Many here were on the justice for jucy bandwagon
Here piggy piggy
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join