It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maria Baronova fears ‘we’re on the brink of a nuclear war’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

i think we are 50/50 on going theater tactical and like 10% global

my fear is that the MiG's that were flowed to the US's biggest AB in Germany may have been carrying a few extra things.

you would have to worry about them being fired as they would have to be bolted on but say that Poland is sending MiG and put 2 or 3 cruise missiles on them with nuclear warheads and flown by Americans wouldnt really surprise me

it depends what Russia and what we hit, if it was just troop movements and no major cities or bases i think they could have a limited nuclear war. but the second it steps outside those boundaries we just need to bend over and kiss our butts good bye

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If anyone would be likely starting that fear would be the west pushing the Russians.
You have the Biden admin becoming more and more nervous after Russians discovered the bio labs in Eastern Ukraine after the media downplaying them.

edit on 9-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
If she appeared on FOX news i am sure FOX news is great for fear mongering the conflict even as much as more as CNN are doing it.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I swear Putin is going off something like The 48 Laws of Power...

His rationale along these lines:

Keep others in suspended terror, cultivate an air of unpredictability. Too much unpredictability will be seen as a sign of indecisiveness, or even of some more serious psychic problem. Patterns are powerful, and you can terrify people by disrupting them. Such power should only be used judiciously.

edit on 9-3-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join