It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli special forces veterans arrived in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The first Israeli special forces veterans arrived in Ukraine to fight on the side of Ukraine against Russian aggression.

This was announced on March 4 in his Telegram channel by the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada from the EU faction Oleksiy Goncharenko.

Shabbat shalom! Not only because Shabbat has begun now, friends, but because the first veterans of the Israeli special forces have already arrived in Ukraine. But these are some of the best, of the best

Oleksiy Goncharenko

odessa-journal.com...

There seems to be some other stories on this:
www.csmonitor.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

From 2014, establishing a history:
www.haaretz.com...

So this may not be BS. But I find it strange that Israel would green light this so in the open when they are straddling a perilous fine line with Putin. I don't understand how this wouldn't constitute "interference," along with all the other countries who are clearly, and openly, interfering.

It's almost like the world is taunting Putin to "Go ahead and make your move." No wonder it's taking Putin so long. The target list is growing by the minute.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The first Israeli special forces veterans arrived in Ukraine to fight on the side of Ukraine against Russian aggression.

If this is True I must say this is heavy.

Israeli Spec Ops are the best on earth in my opinion , and they do not make moves like this lightly .

Russia and Israel do not like each other they have a volatile history to say the least.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Also - Israelis HATE nazis.

More than most of us could ever hate anyone.

Perhaps folks should stop calling Ukrainians nazis now?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Israeli spec ops *may be* the only force on the planet feared by our own special operators (we vastly outnumber them though of course).

We frequently learn from them, and there's really only one other country on the planet that I can say that about.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Well, when they disappear into the night and three days later Putin is announced dead, I guess we'll know.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

They know better than to let anyone realize they 'disappeared', but right there with ya, these are among the most skilled folks the planet has ever seen.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

This was announced on March 4 in his Telegram channel by the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada from the EU faction Oleksiy Goncharenko.

Shabbat shalom! Not only because Shabbat has begun now, friends, but because the first veterans of the Israeli special forces have already arrived in Ukraine. But these are some of the best, of the best

Oleksiy Goncharenko

odessa-journal.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

www.haaretz.com...

So this may not be BS. But I find it strange that Israel would green light this so in the open when they are straddling a perilous fine line with Putin. I don't understand how this wouldn't constitute "interference," along with all the other countries who are clearly, and openly, interfering.

It's almost like the world is taunting Putin to "Go ahead and make your move." No wonder it's taking Putin so long. The target list is growing by the minute.

zelensky asked israel to be the mediator.

israeli PM flew all the way to moscow to talk with putin.

putin told him to go f..k himself.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I read earlier that Israel would be sending medicial aid and personnel to Ukraine, and it was in an article regarding the meeting between Israel (Bennett) and Russia (Putin). I would assume that Putin is aware of this.

Maybe they aren't there to fight for Ukraine, but to provide humanitarian assistance.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Oleksiy Goncharenko

odessa-journal.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

www.haaretz.com...

LIAR.

RUSSIA asked Israel to be mediators.

Israel agreed.

Israel went to Moscow and called Zelinsky.

Zelinsky said immediately remove all russians from all Ukraine.

putin threw a tantrum.

Israel went home and said they wouldn't try that again cuz putin is off his rocker and that Israel fully supports Zelinsky's defensive efforts in Ukraine.

Take your russian lies somewhere else

We ALL know better than to believe russia about anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I read earlier that Israel would be sending medicial aid and personnel to Ukraine, and it was in an article regarding the meeting between Israel (Bennett) and Russia (Putin). I would assume that Putin is aware of this.

Maybe they aren't there to fight for Ukraine, but to provide humanitarian assistance.

Israel, the country, sent med teams.

This is retired spec ops folks from Israel volunteering, completely separate from the country of Israel.

Just Israeli Patriots doing what Patriots do.

Which doesn't include providing humanitarian aid, these are among the planet's best warfighters.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Oleksiy Goncharenko

odessa-journal.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

www.haaretz.com...

LIAR.

RUSSIA asked Israel to be mediators.

Israel agreed.

Israel went to Moscow and called Zelinsky.

Zelinsky said immediately remove all russians from all Ukraine.

putin threw a tantrum.

Israel went home and said they wouldn't try that again cuz putin is off his rocker and that Israel fully supports Zelinsky's defensive efforts in Ukraine.

Take your russian lies somewhere else

We ALL know better than to believe russia about anything.

GTFO with your lies, troll.

President Zelensky called Israel’s Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Friday and asked for Israel to serve as a mediator between Russia and Ukraine.
edit on 6/3/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think they're there to get Jews out safe. I doubt they would fight Russians.
But I don't really know.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Someone mentioned before what happens when you start announcing that anyone would be going after world leaders any world leader.
edit on 6-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Also - Israelis HATE nazis.

More than most of us could ever hate anyone.

Perhaps folks should stop calling Ukrainians nazis now?

No one is saying Ukrainians at large are neo-nazis.

But it's a fact there are open neo-nazis in the Ukrainian military.
Source

Azov Battalion (until September 2014), is a right-wing extremist[1] and neo-Nazi[2][3][4] unit of the National Guard of Ukraine,

You are intentionally being intellectually dishonest or just plain ignorant.
Can't tell.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Wow, that was nice!

Not playin that.

But cute that you believe msm about anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

NOBODY has said there aren't crappy folks in Ukraine, there are.

Just like verywhere else.

The russian claim, loudly repeated by russia supporters here, is that Ukraine has been overrun by nazis.

THAT is 100% completely false russian propaganda BS.

They are not.

THAT is 100% intellectually honest.

YOU are NOT.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

The spec ops vets said they were volunteering as warfighters.

Israel, the country, sent other folks to help Israeli citizens and provide humanitarian aid.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That's a bit ominous but for what it is worth probably are on a special VIP retrieval mission or a few stubborn holdouts. Ukraine is like the size of Texas, there is all kinds of stuff going down, good and bad in a wide variety of places. Id say they have a high value target in mind.

Didn't Russia lose a general recently?

found this on reddit

www.reddit.com...#/comments/t85qy3/pov_you_are_a_fighter_of_the_ukrainian_army/

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

volunteering
freely offer to do something.

work for an organization without being paid.

Definitely the wrong word for what they are doing.

Remember the wild west days of Iraq, Afghanistan?

Certain reputations around the world are highly sought after right now.

A dark parody of the Olympic games,if you will.

Protection of people and property.

Extremely lucrative.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: 19Bones79

Do you have some evidence for this claim that the volunteers are being ordered and paid?

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join