It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured Famine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Our food is going to get expensive and supply will fall too.  This is all part of the manufactured famine portion of the program. 
Today's events remind me of the 'Sea People's' great reset moment just before the seats of power moved to Rome.  Many similarities. Ancient Kesh comes to mind as well.

We're being told that the coming food disruptions are the fault of the Ukraine narrative, but its not, and its worse than we think.

The problems with wheat will cause shortages alone, but products made from wheat will as well. Livestock feed and forage contains wheat, sometimes as much as 25%.

It will be easy to focus on wheat as the problem.  Its the shiny thing to distract us.  The Ukraine production will, naturally, take the blame, but the real problem starts before the wheat is grown:  fertilizer.

I wasn't aware of this, but fertilizer requires oil.

Americans may not understand where their food comes from – nor how it is produced – much as they do not understand why the Russians are unsettled about this business of having a Western military alliance ensconced right up against the border of their country. But here’s the spoiler.
It requires oil.

A great deal of it, to create the fertilizer upon which crops depend. Upon which livestock depends, to grow into hamburger and pork chops. Without oil – or rather, without affordable oil – it not  only gets more expensive to grow the crops, it gets harder to grow them. Modern industrial agriculture “guzzles” a great deal more gas – in the form of oil – than any V8-powered SUV.

www.ericpetersautos.com...

Russia just happens to be an oil exporter.  When trade with Russia takes manufactured hits, the cost of food production is impacted world wide.

America currently imports something on the order of 600,000 barrels of Russian oil every day.

The federal responses to Russia by governments in the "free world" will end up being loss of freedoms for the people.  Punishing the people to fight their enemy is all part of the beast system covenant in action.  Create the chaos, impart the order.

The Ukraine/Russia hoax serves many purposes, including the blame for food shortages.  Just be mindful that it is in fact manufactured.  And it didn't start with phony Ukraine (where's the actual war?).

This video by Ice Age Farmer details fertilizer problems back in November of 2021:
www.bitchute.com...

This article, from March 2022, reports about a fertilizer fire in North Carolina plant:
The fire is out, but environmental concerns linger after fertilizer plant blaze

And this article, also from March 2022, reports about a fire in a Washington plant:
Update: People return home after Yakima Valley fertilizer plant fire forces evacuations

We will be fed a bunch of lies about the Ukraine/Russia act being the cause, but its all being done purposely through the fertilizer.  Add to that the government edicts that had/have farmers destroying crops and livestock in order to receive federal money, and we will have a serious food problem globally. 

Its all part of the plan.  They have already begun testing their alternate food solution in Australia.  This clip is from an Australian politician raising the issue of insect protein:
U.N. Sustainable Energy Plan For Your Food Consumption- Bet You Didn't See This One Coming...

The sheep, as usual, will add to the problem. This time by panic-buying everything their obedient little fingers can get their hands on. 
Start thinking of protein sources with long shelf lives.

Somehow, I doubt that the elites will be eating insects.

edit on 5-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Remove extra whitespace.

edit on 5-3-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

The ukraine hoax? So they arent being invaded?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Buy seeds.
Buy flour.
Buy can tuna and other can fish.
Learn to fish.
If you work at grocery stores better be armed , no joke here.
Prices are not going down.
We have the elderly now shoplifting in this country.
Its at epidemic levels these day.
Farmers have put cameras on their farmland and this is japan.
Hard times are now.
People fell into the housing trap of low interest rates.
Housing market crashing at the highend properties.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
We also need to find out if the chinese were buying up Ukraines wheat fields.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Governments are already making their countries in line first and are talking about banning exports of their crops and food supplies.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm glad you mentioned tuna. I was looking at tuna packets just yesterday. I swear Amazon had a box of 12 packets for $12.99, but when I look today, its $13.18.

I could be looking at 2 different listings for the same thing, but they appear at the same spot in the search results. Nonetheless, the price hikes will be coming soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The reason l said tuna is because most tuna is processed in Thailand and prices are going up there also.
People here are buying flour, surgar , can fish which has gone up by 60 percent , so expect new harvest of net fishing to go up. Desial fuel is so costly now. Also your can asian fruit has gone 50 percent since the virus.

edit on 0300000055502022-03-05T05:50:55-06:00505503am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
We also need to find out if the chinese were buying up Ukraines wheat fields.

They bought up plenty of ours ... thanks a LOT Harry Reid ... alongside all the farmland Bill Gates has bought for himself.

Do you think Gates is going to plant that AND sell it to Americans?

Bet he'll have armed robots patrolling it before long too.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Didn't Chinese investors also buy meat companies?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Somehow, I doubt that the elites will be eating insects.

"The Explorers Club held its 110th Explorers Club Annual Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel on Saturday night, offering up all order of insects and wildlife from around the world. Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was in attendance, and he sampled some cooked cockroach"

Yahoo News March 18 2014

Well, Jeff might have been a bird in a previous life. His nose does look slightly avian-like.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The US actually produces plenty of food for man and beast. Not even going to argue about it.

edit on 5-3-2022 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The US actually produces plenty of food for man and beast. Not even going to argue about it.

Not for ALL men and ALL beasts. That's why preppers harp on being prepared for events that could possibly bring about difficulties in obtaining food. And then there's the little issue of money. The food that is available will be expensive.

Farmers in this area are solemnly concerned about the fertilizer crisis. I'm not sure what they will do. I guess plant anyway. I'm fortunate though, I live in the middle of farming communities, and there are also many cattle farmers and pig farmers within 30 miles. I raise my own chickens, geese and ducks and have 8 acres to utilize if need be. one of my friends also has goats. I also work in a school's kitchen and they always have food.

If people haven't realized there may be tough times ahead, they aren't paying attention. I would advise unemployed people to get jobs in restaurants and kitchens because they always have a lot of good food that is tossed which someone could utilize if they wanted. Even dishwashers usually get free meals and such.

edit on 5-3-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

join