It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL US-Ukraine Shenanigans EXPLAINED

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The USA may have supplied Ukraine with plutonium

^ The USA may have given the Ukraine weapons-grade plutonium, and the Russians suspect the Ukrainians were working on a bomb.

Zelensky said he intended to revise Ukraine's non-nuclear status at the Munich Security Conference. This is verifiable and he is on camera stating it:

Starting at 13:50

He goes through a long spiel acting like his hands are tied, and that he issued a memorandum 3 times and is again issuing a memorandum a fourth time, and if he doesn't get certain terms in the treaty that would restore Crimea to the Ukraine, he would have to declare the treaty invalid.

What is the Budapest memorandum?
The Budapest Memorandum

In the 1994 Budapest Memorandum, the United States, Russia, and Britain committed “to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine” and “to refrain from the threat or use of force” against the country. Those assurances played a key role in persuading the Ukrainian government in Kyiv to give up what amounted to the world’s third largest nuclear arsenal, consisting of some 1,900 strategic nuclear warheads.

So this isn't comparable to the USA invasion of Iraq. Back then the USA said Iraq was working on nukes, but Iraq didn't have any and that excuse was just a pretext for an invasion.

Ukraine has a number of nuclear facilities, is home to Chernobyl, has the largest nuclear facility in Europe, and used to have 1,900 nuclear weapons back in the Soviet days.

Ukraine is perfectly capable of building more. It should come as no surprise that days after giving that speech, Russia invaded. Putin took him seriously.

Now Ukrainian officials go REEEEEE to anyone who will listen. Temper tantrums are all over western MSM:
REEEEEE

"Putin is not just an aggressor. Putin is a war criminal. Putin make crimes against humanity," he added.

Putin is stopping Ukraine from turning into North Korea.
edit on 3/6/22 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/22 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n
That's an interesting side of the story I'll dig into .
Just read a part that these so called Azov Battalion are hunted throughout Ukraine by the Ramzan Kadyrov, the leader of Russia’s Chechnya forces.
Both seemingly want find each other on the battlefield ...

I have a video that I wouldn't be able to upload to facebook of the Azov Battalion dipping their bullets into pigs blood and specifically saying they plan to target muslims and specifically chechen muslims fighting for russia. I only know this because of the 5 years I spent working at a plumbing shop owned by a Ukrainian gentleman (as were most of the workers).

I mean...in war, a threat is a threat...But to be blatant and specific about your targeting of Muslims proves there's more than just a war happening over there. There are neo-nazi elements which have us on the brink of world war 3 with Russia.

For Christ sake, Lindsey Grahm is calling for someone to assassinate Putin! This is going so far and beyond the scale of normalcy

ETA: Video is from Maajid, he has it posted on his twitter in this thread:

twitter.com...
edit on J27322 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

It's a psychological tactic.

Besides, you expect some politically correct love in from people seeing their land invaded?

Get real.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

There are random civilian targets being hit, for no strategic reason - except it looks great on the news to reinforce the narrative.

I can't put my finger on it, but something feels off.

I remember seeing video from the original Maidan coup 8 years ago of a vehicle being stopped in the city centre at a roadblock manned by anti-government militants. In the trunk of the car was a nice clean slip case containing a very expensive looking scoped sniper rifle. The masked driver was allowed on his way very quickly, no questions asked!

Those behind the shenanigans this time around have no problem with offing innocent people, for the assembled press to report on, as they have done it before. It's also completely conceivable that there are foreign players involved there just to keep the pot boiling and calling the shots.

With Zelensky out of the way (reportedly, according to a couple of Ukrainian MP's, in the US Embassy in Poland) he must be feeling a bit nervous about the reported US "continuity of government plans" to be enacted in the event of his untimely demise! In other words, if he doesn't play ball right the hell now, they'll replace him.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Wasn't there a suggestion that it was Ukrainian elements firing on their own people so it could be used to blame the government?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ironically, Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine will cause a lot of unpleasant truths to be revealed to the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeking77

Your posts clearly define you as a stooge, groupie, paid schill, or terrified owned slave trying to push a blatantly false narrative of putin being anything close to decent

No his post clearly defines him as a person capable of objective rational thought .

And your comment here clearly defines you as ignorant to no end and incapable of objective thought , Answer me a Question have you ever given more than 10 seconds thought about Russia or Putin before the Media started in on Ukraine ?

Do you realize that just because the Media says someone is Evil or Crazy does not make it so ? But your an expert on all things told to you while you sit on your couch and shout at the TV , because God forbid things actually happen in the world that CNN or FOX News isn't shoving down your throat.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26395783]asabuvsobelosomehow.

You must be VERY happy. Ignorance is bliss after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join