It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Navy ship leaving for Tonga war training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Japanese Navy is leaving port now to head for Tonga. Considered a war training exercise.
I don't have any other info on it.
I do wonder if Australia is involved and other Asian countries.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Japanese Navy is leaving port now to head for Tonga. Considered a war training exercise.
I don't have any other info on it.
I do wonder if Australia is involved and other Asian countries.

Is it one ship or the whole Japanese Navy?

Name and type of ship perhaps?

Do you have a source?

WHat date did it leave?

Thanks

P

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Are you sure that they are not just delivering more aid? Japan’s navy ship 'Osumi' delivered aid to Tonga about 2 weeks ago.
edit on 4 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26389638]pheonix358[/post

Left port today.
Hold on, lll see if l can get more info. I only saw one ship leaving port. Maybe other ports involved, don't know, but maybe just one.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Jan. 24thwas the aid ship for Tonga, this ship left today for training, that's my understanding.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Osumi was there on February 18.

Relief drop off – Japanese amphibious ship delivers aid

January 24th was when two Japanese C-130s and two C-2s went to Tonga with aid.

I'm not seeing anything about the ship that left today. Usually, I can find a link for whatever you are talking about, so I'll check later for one. It may not be out yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Sorry I got the port wrong. They were in Fiji in February

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26389663]tamusan[/pos

Yes, no links yet on the net in English. Maybe Japanese .

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I checked the Japanese news already. There will probably be something about it soon

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm seeing that the (JMSDF) ships Uraga and Hirado are currently in Sri Lanka. The Kaga was recently in Palua. The Hatakaze just left Da Nang.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Do you think that this is what you had heard about?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

There was also a JMSDF exercise with Singapore/Australia and another JMSDF exercise with Palau announced on the 7th.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

There was also a JMSDF exercise with Singapore/Australia and another JMSDF exercise with Palau announced on the 7th.

No this one was on a war training exercise going to Tonga. It was on TV so it may not have any print material to find other then in Japanese Naval journals.
It showed the farewell ship leaving port with all the hoola. I haven't heard anything more about it either since then.
Sorry but that is all the info I got.
But I posted it since Japan most likely is going to use the Navy to help defend Taiwan after the Paralympics in Beijing. I think it finishes March 11.

I look for 2 things after March 11.
1. Taiwan Air Force activity
2. Japan Air Defense Force activity

all chasing Chinese planes in both countries air space

I don't think the Chinese navy will go to far out to sea due to American subs in the area.
As mention on the forum, both Russia and China really may actually think Biden is not in charge and much of the communication on the air waves is prapraganda, everything now dealing with "real " national security is most likely done in person, at least that is what I knew in the Air Force at both Kadena and Yokota.

From what I've been reading China is having labor shortage problems. Too many males, not enough women. Pollution everywhere. Water being brought in from Alaska. Young of the educated are leaving kids out of their plans ( not all ) and education there is changing due to the feminization of the young males.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That was the only deployment I could find that fits your timeline. I see nothing recent for Tonga. I might have to start asking you to record the news whenever you watch it. That way we can figure these things out.

China definitely has a problem with their male to female ration. They have for a long time. The same with pollution.

I think that I had read that China needs about 12 million more workers.

The millennial Chinese have the same sentiment as many of the millennials in western nations. That life is better without kids.

This is what their zero-covid policy is all about. They've known for a while about what the western media has more recently been reporting.

top topics

join