It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERNITY 7 -- Paul Joseph Watson (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
With all the fuss around the Ukraine situation, sometimes it's good to take a step back and take a deep breath.

In this 15 minute production, Paul Joseph Watson picks apart some of the lies coming from our Oh so trustworthy MSM.

Enjoy:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Another good video destroying the Globalist Narrative.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

PJW is a bit hacky because he purely focuses on appealing to the alt-right, trump-loving, conspiracy people who hate "libtards".
It's hard to take him seriously as a journalist.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
PJW is a bit hacky because he purely focuses on appealing to the alt-right, trump-loving, conspiracy people who hate "libtards".

Hmmm ... I don't care for Trump at all. He's been a card-carrying member of The Elite for as long as I can remember. I can tell you it was quite a joy to see him derail the NWO's plans to install Clinton. -chuckle- Wonder where I fit in to your labeling of people you disagree with.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That came up in my recommendations but I didn't check it out.

I've just watched it and it was better than I expected.

I will subscribe to his channel, thanks for posting!

P.S. I miss your pepper spray memes

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

He isn't "trying" to appeal to anyone at all, he's just reporting about people and events and letting listeners decide for themselves. Something the MSM and CNN just will not do.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Perhaps but at least he doesn't lie every damn day.

I will take alt-right facts over leftist virtue signalling and outright bullsh!t any day of the week.
edit on 332022 by Wide-Eyes because: Today is a good day to die.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I like Sears way of making structured comedy to blast those who want us to believe in their twisted interpretations and half truths. Basically he hits both the parties in this country, it is just that lately there is more deceit going on in the Democrat party and media so we hear more comedy about them from him.

new topics

top topics

join