It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnson And McNamara

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This thread will be concerning the difference between the governments of the USA and its perspective allies versus The People/Defenders of the USA and Her perspective Allies.

Liberty, In the US is a Lady, with all of Her humanity, all of Her complexities. For the People/Defenders of the USA that's what She is.

lberty by definition..a simple concept

The government of the USA is an empty system that its Citizens have the responsibility to occupy and make function.

It becomes The Government Of The USA when it is occupied and being Operated by its Citizens, who also bear the responsibility of selecting the proper citizens for the task.

The People/defenders of the USA guard and protect This Government as it is an Entity born of Liberty The Lady. A child born of war, strife, slavery and oppression.

The People then must trust their decision and protect the Child with their lives, the Child, born of Freedom grows to become just like their Mother, who adopts very orphan and cares for every child while nursing the sick.

I can't imagine being forced to make the choice to sacrifice a child.

Did Johnson and McNamara make an honorable sacrifice with their comments, and the delay of assistance to the USS Liberty? Were they protecting the Child?

Niether The USA or its People/Defenders will sacrifice The Child.

The first life sacrificed for The Child claimed its innocence, forcing This Child to make adult sacrifices, jading, callousing..but remember who This Child is..This The One Sired By Death, raised in Freedom by Lady Liberty.

Will you escape the Vengeance Of Death when He discovers You've abused His Child? Threatened to murder it? How?

This "Every Inch Of Nato" rhetoric is suspect to me.

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: typo tent

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: contentypo

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Did Johnson and McNamara make an honorable sacrifice with their comments, and the delay of assistance to the USS Liberty? Were they protecting the Child?

IMO, no. LBJ and McNamara were treacherous, treasonous scum who betrayed the American sailors and marines aboard the Liberty.
34 dead, 176 wounded.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank You.

Reason I ask is down the road from me a ways is a little house that sits on the interstate, (eminent domain will grab it sooner or later) modest 50s style ranch type, perfectly kept chain link front yard with a little carport. Well, on the chain link facing the interstate is a 3 foot by 10 foot banner that reads "USS Liberty Never Forget Israel War Crimes"34 dead '176 wounded'. Been there forever..I always just thought it was some redneck ani-semetic BS, but the condition and obvious care taken of the place lead me to wonder if there was something more.Anywho It crossed my mind this morning so I dug a little deeper and discovered what I would easily label as arrogance from ou handlers and a careless disregard for our Servicemen and Women.(though not sure if Women were aboard, its the principle) Never heard of that in the States before..said something like he didn't care if they all died as long as he wasn't embarrassed in front of his allies..pretty messed up.

Elbo Grees

PS
'They' are threatening the Child AND Its Mother. Death being Father and Lover. KRAZY, no?. La Madre y Nina del Muerte. Es no bueno Señor. Mucho Malo.

a reply to: ColeYounger

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: contentotypomalo

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: mascontentomalotypotyporegular

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: Yet another rectal cranium impaction

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: igbo

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
But I also not convinced that Israel would be guilty of warcrimes in this case after hearing what the pilot (who should have been shot down) had to say. He said it was his recognition of Latin numbers etc on the boat that made him disengage, but then there's the American flag question...But the way I see it the oder to not assist came from the very top..If that order wouldn't have been given then the Liberty would have had support, lost less crewmen and eliminated the attacker, no matter who it was and sort the details later.

I don't know how many times over the years Ive driven past that banner trying to figure it..But it was this morning when I learned of the order. a reply to: ColeYounger

edit on 2-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I always thought government was in place solely for the purpose of doing what we are incapable of doing individually.

a reply to: didntasktobeborned

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I figure as individuals We can do whatever We want. Why would an isolationist need government? Other than not to kill or imprison them. Government by the People is for making better People, making People better, and using the tools at its disposal to safeguard that initiative. a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
About this NATO thing.
I don't like the idea of my neighbor being able to keep me from stopping a murder by holding a gun on me. So, this every inch of NATO crap and article five is just that, crap. As an American I don't need to be a member of a club to do something humane. Whats the difference to ME if its Poland or the Ukraine? Not a bit. Maybe a way to string it out, get US troops and civilians killed..sounds like another party....Go ahead NATO, get your I s dotted and your t s crossed. Its not going to matter..Nuclear threat must be impossible.a reply to: ColeYounger

new topics

top topics

join