It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Say He Has 9/11 Information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Well this is a twist.

Putin is in the wrong for his invasion, but if he releases this, I am all for it.
He wants to discredit America, any way he can.

Of coarse it will be written off as just Russian propaganda.
I would be very interested to see how Trump reacts to it, if this comes out.

We've been promised stuff like this since 911 and so far nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's very rare for air traffickers to lose sight of an aircraft or not be able to communicate with them for such a long period of time.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

it was the Saudi royal family and Israel carried out the explosive placement and the Saudis 'hijacked' the aircraft.

i believe the aircraft were rigged with drone tech and were under control of someone in a bunker somewhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Planes were used. It was the US Government who allowed it happen. It is really no secret. The thing to look into is Flight 587. That was a shoe bomb. There were two phases to 9/11 and some of those involved in phase 2 were caught.

There were no holograms. No explosives. Just people allowed to carry out an attack who killed over 3k US Citizens and is still killing the First Responders.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Building 7 was definitely explosives. After that you can't really say what was or wasn't that day.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Why is this sourceless garbage on the front page?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You can tell so easily you have stepped into uneducated make believe redneck lala land just by looked at the spelling and grammar.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Srsly, this site has fallen so hard!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

It used to be second only to "Coast to Coast" with Art Bell.

I hate the far left crazies. But I think the far right crazies are even more stubborn and dangerous. I feel squeezed in a sandwich of crazy.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
you can tell by their username that the instagram poster is a being of truth and integrity and possibly even human.

like i said last time this came up, still wondering how satellite images can show definitive proof of government involvement

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The purpose of this whole site is about conspiracies, half-truths, and rumors, I for one would like to know, and I’m Canadian reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
you can tell by their username that the instagram poster is a being of truth and integrity and possibly even human.

like i said last time this came up, still wondering how satellite images can show definitive proof of government involvement

Putin is falling behind on keeping his promises. Sadly, he's becoming more like most U.S. politicians and show-boats.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did anyone really believe this?

If Putin had anything incriminating or damaging to the US relating to 9/11 he would have released it a long time ago.
Same as JFK's assassination or the alleged fake Moon landings etc.

Like all politicians Putin is full of wind and piss.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If Putin had anything incriminating or damaging to the US relating to 9/11 he would have released it a long time ago.

putin *might* have 'evidence' that he himself funded bin laden's group (which I have quietly suspected since 9/12), but he isn't going to release that, and doesn't have anything else.

OP's 'source' was southfront.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Given that Putin's credibility is about the same as Alex Jones or Qanon, I take such claims with less than a grain of salt.

If Putin actually had anything, he would have already released it long ago. He doesn't. He's just trying to stir up the gullible morons in this country, feed their Frankenstein, distract with nonsense, and other GRU pastimes. He's losing big in Ukraine and at home, and needs some distraction.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Roll that bean footage Pootie!

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

No you would wait until the correct information portal opened that allowed for its stable release and digestion by the public.. Dont worry the biolabs will do the same thing.. Red pills on twitter incoming.. 60k anon accounts on the return.. Game changer for the deepstate..

:-)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
nicea reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If Pootin wanted to drop some propaganda, I think it would be in line with his objectives in the Ukraine, 911 if old news.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join