It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID of flight pattern or aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi All . Been watching the air traffic around Ukraine west border on plane finder . Found something very small and not aircraft shaped , what got me was the flight pattern it started with a hexagon shape , proceeded south east and formed another perfect hexagon flight speed 78kts and height of 17,000ft . Never seen a flight pattern like it before . Any ideas what it may be .

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
Hi All . Been watching the air traffic around Ukraine west border on plane finder . Found something very small and not aircraft shaped , what got me was the flight pattern it started with a hexagon shape , proceeded south east and formed another perfect hexagon flight speed 78kts and height of 17,000ft . Never seen a flight pattern like it before . Any ideas what it may be .

I’ve seen those over wild fires, my guess is drones.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Cheers , that’s what I was assuming but it was operating well away from the border , if it is a drone can only assume it’s a training flight or similar

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

This one?

Been watching that one for a bit.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

MQ-1C Gray Eagle, 11-00169.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That’s the one . Now I know what I’m looking at .
Intresting to see the number of tankers on the boarder area yet the only patrols I’ve seen was a pair of RAF euro fighters down south

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Fighters don’t show up often, especially in that area.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Must be a shed load of stuff in the air for the amount of tankers running circuits . I see RAF operating out of Cyprus with tanker support and plenty listening aircraft running along the boarders

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

They’re supporting everything, including the E-3s, RC-135s, and E-8C. Those three alone will drain a single KC-135.

top topics

join