It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian MP. “We are fighting for the New World Order”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
In this war, we got Nazis, Russians, greedy Capitalists, and the NWO...

I need to find another planet...

Unfortunately, while I don't agree with any of those if I had to say I mostly identify with the greedy capitalists... the devil you do know and all

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i bump this thread ....

i am anxious to see the landscape as the Fogs of War begin to lift

are there better guesses to be made when i'm not monitoring the thread ?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Ron Paul .....

" When the Bush Administration announced in 2008 that Ukraine and Georgia would be eligible for NATO membership, I knew it was a terrible idea. Nearly two decades after the end of both the Warsaw Pact and the Cold War, expanding NATO made no sense. NATO itself made no sense.

Explaining my “no” vote on a bill to endorse the expansion, I said at the time:
NATO is an organization whose purpose ended with the end of its Warsaw Pact adversary… This current round of NATO expansion is a political reward to governments in Georgia and Ukraine that came to power as a result of US-supported revolutions, the so-called Orange Revolution and Rose Revolution.

Providing US military guarantees to Ukraine and Georgia can only further strain our military. This NATO expansion may well involve the US military in conflicts unrelated to our national interest… "

ronpaulinstitute.org...

How So Right Mr. Paul was in Retrospect . The U.S. and it's NATO Allies Today have been Coopted by a Globalist Cabal Bent on Destroying World Peace for their Own Selfish Ends . The so Called " New World Order " is Nothing More than a Tyranny that Must be Challenged by Freedom Loving People Across the Globe Right Now !

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: vNex92

The Ukrainian MP is further proving that NWO does exist.

Of course it exists, as an idea, a concept, but that is all.

The problem is: A lot of people believe in the fabled NWO and are supporting it even in America.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Nice guns,best cardboard cut out props I've seen for a while.

Would be easier to verify with a link or something, cause I could mock that up on Photoshop in 10 minutes

edit on 28-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

They are training?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

They are training?

Then they are going to get killed. You can train like that in peaceful times no sweat. That it is a war happening says either get a real one are get out of there. No way I would have one of those in my hand unless we were way in the back and what good would it do then IDK? Never used a fake one at anytime in the military.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The reality of this war for both sides.

Ukrainian Ambassador Reads Texts From Russian Soldier Before He Was Killed.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

www.vice.com...

Seems like this was well before the invasion happened?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Fake news, it’s all staged.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

could be a Freudian slip or language barrier issue on her part, but still not very reassuring especially with the people backing the Ukraine (MSM, SOROS, Democrat party, republican party,Biden,NATO, and other globalist).

So far this invasion has been the best advertisement for showing the importance of joining NATO which is key for the globalist to get a step closer to a 1 world gov't.

edit on 11228America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 15:11:08 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Grenade

Comapring Russia, Putin to Nazi Germany is not a good idea. Russia fought agaisnt Fascism. This russophobia is not aimed at Putin in general but a dislike of Slavs in general.

Umm Russia was allies with Hitler for a large portion of the war until Hitler did a big stupid... you cant praise a person for being a great guy when only moments earlier he was sharing hugs, drinks and handshakes with your enemy.

Throw in the fact alot of what Putins done leading up to this whole thing is laughably like what Hitler did prior to kicking off his big old war (invasion of Austria has some pretty odd parallels to this whole Ukraine situation in my opinion).

Putins about as fascist as you can get, which is why so many of us laugh at him and people who seem to believe his whole notion of trying to kick nazis (whos leader is jewish for gods sake) out of the Ukrainian government.

No ones being anti Slavic, there purely anti Putin, have you not read the comments in this forum at all with all of us pleading with the Russian people to stand up and remove Putin? How is that anti Slavic?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: starviego

"We fight for this new world order for the democratic counties"

As opposed to the old world order of the communist dictator led countries.
38 second clips are so much fun.

Except we have several years of clips showing us that the NWO is about globalism and controlling soveriegn nations irrespective of the citizen's desire. It's an inherently anti-democratic movement and we have ample evidence that the US is a key player in orchestrating these "democracy" movements.

OP left a few seconds out of a soundbite, to deny what has been happening ignores years of relevant context.
edit on 2/28/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typoooos

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

We also have ample evidence that Putin is rather inherently "anti-democratic" as in he's invading another democratic country by military means in an attempt to snuff out democracy.

Now it's not going his way like the murderous psychopathic lunatic that he is, going full on Hitler, he's targeting civilians, like the war criminal he is.

Yet you support this?

edit on 28-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its a short clip so context could be an issue.

I didn't fully understand what she said. It sounded like, "...but right now its a critical time because we know that we not only fight for Ukraine, we fight for this new world order for the democratic countries. We knew that we had to shield for the Euros."

That could mean literally the NWO of wargasm wet dreams. Or, it could be simply the new normal for democratic countries constantly beset upon by aggressors and they felt the obligation to not only fight for their own liberty but to act as a shield for the rest of the democratic European nations.

I find it somewhat hard to believe that the NWO schedule of events is not far above her paygrade. She seems more like the foot soldier who points and shoots because she was told to, not necessarily because she knows who or why.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Ksihkehe

We also have ample evidence that Putin is rather inherently "anti-democratic" as in he's invading another democratic country by military means in an attempt to snuff out democracy.

Now it's not going his way like the murderous psychopathic lunatic that he is, going full on Hitler, he's targeting civilians, like the war criminal he is.

Yet you support this?

I'm as against Putin in Ukraine as I am the US in a dozen other countries. I'm against the game and the willing players in it.

So, because I recognize the role of the US and NWO have in this I automatically support Putin? It's amazing how anybody can think simultaneously that Ukraine had completely fair and organic elections, but the US is suppressing minority voters by trying to pass ID requirements. This all while pushing for vaccine passports. The continuity of narratives has become superfluous to the panicked masses of outrage soldiers.

I guess that's like being against vaccinating children for COVID makes me an anti-vaxer?

The "attempt to snuff out democracy" sounds a lot like "100 million dead from COVID", complete bs. It's also sounds a great deal like broken windows turning into an insurrection on paper. Comparing him to Hitler is offensive and if not for the fact that Ukraine is an approved NWO mission, then the Jewish groups would be having a fit about this comparison being thrown around.

You climbed out from under your bed long enough to take off your COVID mask and now you're climbing back under there with your nuclear survival kit. I'm not playing along. The West has played this just like Antifa protesters. They harass and scheme, then when the other party reacts they cry foul and try to villainize. It's just more rules for radicals on the world stage.

Unlike partisan hacks I can condemn all sides. I don't need to wave a foam finger and paint my face in team colors, it's not a game. My country and their actions are what I should have a say in, but it's been hijacked by global interests and global money. Ukraine is important to the WEF, Soros, and the politicians sending their emissaries to collect. US citizens have no stake in it and the global influencers don't care about the citizens of Ukraine. It's all about money, not democracy or the safety of Ukrainians.

If everybody wants to forget the past 20 years and observe this in a vacuum that's fine, but I'm not the one ignoring reality here. If peace was important to politicians we'd have it. Peace isn't their priority and it won't be until they're the ones who suffer the consequences.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by LetTheColdCome removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Looks like Zelensky should have stuck to what he was good at. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: glen200376
Nice guns,best cardboard cut out props I've seen for a while.

Would be easier to verify with a link or something, cause I could mock that up on Photoshop in 10 minutes

here you go: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join