It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Banks created Russia crisis to have an excuse for the stock market crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In addition to growing supplies, a stronger U.S. dollar
and lower demand -- consumers in the U.S., in
particular, have responded to chronically high gas
prices by purchasing more efficient vehicles -which is
driving down demand. None of these factors are
expected to change soon.
Oil prices have doubled their value since June,
rising from about $55 a barrel to $100 a barrel as of
this writing. They are expected to go higher, with some
industry analysts predicting $150 a barrel.
There is already a plot afoot to keep rallying oil
prices, and it is being led by the leader of OPEC: Saudi
Arabia, a nation that relies almost exclusively on oil
revenues to fund its monarchy and generous
government entitlement programs.
Since 2015 some economists and financial analysts have
said, and have warned that Russia's economy is not
expected to improve in the long run unless two things
happen: The oil price skyrockets again, or Moscow's
relations with Ukraine improve.

The Central Bank of Russia (CBR) announced a plan to
loan Trust Bank about 30 billion rubles (about $531
million, as reported by The Washington Post on
December 22,2015); analysts, meanwhile, warned that
Russia's banking sector was particularly vulnerable
during the worsening financial crisis.
The Russian banks have been in trouble and weren’t going to be able to make their payments for March 2022 anyway. The oil companies have been bankrupt since 2015 when oil prices fell under 50.00. And the Central Banks knew all this.
Either way the market was going to crash but the Central banks and the Fed didn’t want to take the blame for it. So they are making Russia take all the blame.
The first crash was to get Trump out of office and to take control of the US dollar and the stock market. This next crash is to put them in control of the world.
edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As of March this year prices will go up 30% . Its just the way it is. One out of 7 kids here live in poverty.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well the Russian Rouble has dropped 28%. Making it now cheaper to hire workers in Russia than in India. Just…
edit on 28-2-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Great read.

I do believe Western citizens are being groomed to side with the globalists.

Most of the world are siding with Ukraine for altruistic reasons, but the globalists are securing opposing sides before it kicks off.

Putin felt like a rat being cornered.

While Western leaders are truly inept, the puppetmaster standing behind them have just guaranteed a final world confrontation before one side ultimately takes total control.

This confrontation was always meant to escalate for the globalists.

They are now fighting a war of economic attrition with any opposing force.

It is a time of drawing boundary lines.

I think China will soon start to move in and secure new territory.

I believe Russia is willing to use nukes before they surrender.

It does not matter which side wins, humanity will be the spoils.

We will exist as a slave species, completely owned by a seemingly godlike elite.

The end of history.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

The MSM had forgotten all about inflation, supply chain still believe all will be better...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

They have to justify exaggerated spending every way they can. Many people are saying that the whole thing is fake:

www.zerohedge.com...

This has led some people to postulate that the vast majority of money spent on weapons is actually being pilfered at the top. And, why not, the covid scam isn't generating revenue anymore.

The same person that postulated war profiteering also noted that Sean Penn is being photographed with Zelensky, but he is Putin's cousin.
I wonder if Penn was a 'young global leader', like Putin?

Here's another 'tell'. Most of the politicians involved with war and covid tyranny were 'young global leaders', yet no one is asking Klaus any questions. That's absurd, they're all connected to the WEF.

For example, no one is asking why all of his acolytes are turning tyrannical and starting wars? What is his opinion of Trudeau's tyranny? Or Ardens's? What are his thoughts on Ukraine? Or, why is it that every one of his 'young global leaders' turns against their people?

Klaus's 'young global leaders' program is a 5 year course. What exactly are they teaching them?

These are all questions that legitimately should be asked because of the obviously unitary connection to Klaus Schwab and the WEF.

Justifying a market crash, as you mention, is also a good reason. But, what happens when they use the phony war to justify 'austerity' measures and confiscate wealth because the countries are broke and can't fund the war?
Or, do they pull another Greece scam and take out an unpayable loan from the IMF and are thereafter 'bound by contract' to be subservient to the banks?

The whole Ukraine thing is a scam in my opinion, just like the new HIV distraction. Their 'new' strain, by the way, has been openly researched since at least 2003. Its not coming out of nowhere, and researchers already found a suitable therapy for it in 2004, but that's another post.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Its not just Stock Markets and people losing their money, its the cost of living spiralling out of control which will cause a lot of people to go homeless and others can't get on the property ladder, so will be stuck paying loads in rent or moving back to their parents house!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Ummm…I wonder if it’s truly comforting…that your observations match my own…almost as if I’d written your words myself…

However…it doesn’t make me happy to see so many of our fellows here on ATS…and in the greater unwashed…succumb to the script that’s being portrayed…people that previously seemed smarter than what they’ve revealed themselves to be…

It is amusing…in a smallish sort of way…still…I’m not comforted by the realization…

I know which side I’m on…that much is rather obvious to any paying attention…it just is disheartening to witness the co-opting of so many who previously were against the plan…and have now joined unto it…whole cloth…

Guard your thoughts…and your mind…these are challenging times…

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The people on ATS defending putin or any nation (invluding the u.s.) to commit war and crimes against humanity are pathetic.

You guys are real losers trying to justify death by just citing "globalists" over and over .

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
double post
edit on 28-2-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

(post by CptGreenTea removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Watch very closely to the Russia and Ukraine situation, the globalist will turn this into a big circus in order to make money out of it, and we the slaves will have not a penny of the spoils.

I am done with these mess, is more than meet the eye.

edit on 28-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Because this are the works of the warmonger globalist in order to have fun and make money, is been like that for decades, but now they are getting very greedy about it, or we forgot the man made pandemic, look who the winners of that are.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Because globaists forced putin to invade Ukraine? You guys look silly repeating russia propaganda used to justify invasion.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Can you please point out where people have suppprted invasion?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

"And the Central Banks knew all this.
Either way the market was going to crash but the Central banks and the Fed didn’t want to take the blame for it. So they are making Russia take all the blame."

Saying that Russia just had to invade because globalists forced Russia's hand is removing blame on Russia.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Again, I ask,

Where are the people who support invasion?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I was reading that the globalist, yep people that are all behind the "world economic forum" has been warning of the new danger coming soon, the Cyberscamdemic, yep they are paving the road to get people used to the idea that we will have a great Cyberattack that will paralyze the world, just like the covid scamongering did and those that created the covid scam go away with it.

The big reset will go now after the banks account, we will blame Russia for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

When does the stock market crash occur?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join