It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a call to arms came...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Can I bring my numbchucks?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am getting older.
I would have to sit in an elevated location and make use of my .300 Win Mag.

I'm not volunteering to go 'over there' for two reasons: 1. They'd kill me, just as soon as they'd kill the folks in direct opposition. 2. Miserable fighting conditions.

Over here, I can put a .308 round into a target the size of a human head shot after shot. I can do this @ 400m. I've got so many 25 round mags I can only carry them to my truck in a special trip. My shooting buddy is on-par.

And, if they pull back beyond my max effective range ... they better hope I didn't come to the arena with my .338LM.

Hahahahaha I just wish I had some cats in a bag to beat them off with if it gets down to CQB.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I really don’t think a lot of us would hit the front lines, without you and your ‘chucks,

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I will never again shed blood on another countries soil for profit and egos......

However If MY country comes under attack, I think i speak for all of us combat vets when I say we will honor our oaths or pay them in full

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
However If MY country comes under attack, I think i speak for all of us combat vets when I say we will honor our oaths or pay them in full

That oath to 'them' was abrogated long ago, but only a POS would let their fellow Americans carry their weight. I'd have to throw mine in with the local militia ... no longer willing to fight under any authority taking orders from the Feds.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That oath to 'them' was abrogated long ago, but only a POS would let their fellow Americans carry their weight. I'd have to throw mine in with the local militia ... no longer willing to fight under any authority taking orders from the Feds.

The oath doesnt have an obligation to the Military Complex......And that oath was never to "them"

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The oath doesnt have an obligation to the Military Complex......And that oath was never to "them"

Mine had something to do with obeying the orders of the POTUS and the officers appointed over me.

I'd stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you though.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Mine had something to do with obeying the orders of the POTUS and the officers appointed over me.

I'd stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you though.

Any day of the week my brother.....you can count on what ever I got left!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join