It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using "CDC Math" There Are 600,000 Cold Deaths Per Year In The United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Covid-19" has killed roughly 400k people a year in the United States since it emerged in 2020. Interestingly enough more people died from Covid in 2021 than 2020. In 2020 there was no vaccine and the alpha variant was more deadly than delta or omicron, although less infectious. With that being said, the miracle vaccine failed to put a dent in the numbers, and instead the deaths increased in 2021, a very odd result.

It is now known the numbers of Covid-19 deaths were drastically inflated in the United States as well as other countries. It is the numbers themselves that drove the fear factor throughout the pandemic to get people to give up their livelihoods, wear masks, take experimental drugs, and do whatever the government says. After all, big numbers are scary, and a lot of smart people say they are legit, so why question them? It turns out if we use "CDC Math," average cold viruses kill more people a year than Covid-19 does.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I usually get a common cold around two times a year, and seasonal allergies about three times a year. In the spring I get some symptoms from this, but they just cause some coughing and sneezing but I do know a person who gets a severe allergy to this. www.cbc.ca...#:~:text=A%20fungus%20that%20grows%20under%20snow%20can%20trigg er,%28CBC%29%20Sniffling%2C%20sneezing%20and%20a%20runny%20nose.%20

Ever wonder about that spring cold, this could be the culprit.

If I hadn't had such a weird taste in my mouth from getting the covid both times, I would have just thought it was a cold. I had other cold like events since covid came out, but only those two events had the taste and both those times I had to take a nap during the day because I was a little tired. Covid turned my wife into a cat both times, she slept as much as the cats do while she had it.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

aren't you glad we have the vaccine to save us all!!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1) There is no vaccine .
2) Vaccines do not stop dying from a car accident . However those can be counted as COVID related deaths .
3) As the "Big Scare" is fading away , they must ramp up those numbers . "The numbers presented are a consensus of all the tiny little voices inside their heads"
4) "The numbers belong to them. They can do whatever they like with them"
5) Just take the damn not vaccine .

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's odd to me...

Your thread title isn't in anyway backed up by your post lets see though if we can back up your thread title with your post..

1. Using "CDC Math" There Are 600,000 Cold Deaths Per Year In The United States
- what is CDC Math ?

2. Numbers posted by Charles Brewer

3. Due to numbers posted by Charles Brewer CDC Math says 600000 deaths per year due to COVID
edit on 21-2-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It's odd to me...

Your thread title isn't in anyway backed up by your post lets see though if we can back up your thread title with your post..

1. Using "CDC Math" There Are 600,000 Cold Deaths Per Year In The United States
- what is CDC Math ?

2. Numbers posted by Charles Brewer

3. Due to numbers posted by Charles Brewer CDC Math says 600000 deaths per year due to COVID

It's there in the Twitter post.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm not for this vaccine or the mandates but this fast and lose with statistics isn't really a benefit to those of us trying to make our position seem valid.

I have no idea what those numbers tell me and I've read a hell of a lot of data and statistics in this field.

That tweet is doing the same thing you're complaining about. It's throwing out a scary number without any real science. How did they arrive at this number? It just looks like the math equivalent of word salad and, while there's probably a way to calculate this number a bit more scientifically, it's completely irrelevant. Nobody that supports vaccines is going to take this seriously, nor have I.

Team antivax is losing focus and becoming convoluted in their arguments. The very real and basic data is all one needs to show that mandates are anti-science.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I'm not for this vaccine or the mandates but this fast and lose with statistics isn't really a benefit to those of us trying to make our position seem valid.

I have no idea what those numbers tell me and I've read a hell of a lot of data and statistics in this field.

That tweet is doing the same thing you're complaining about. It's throwing out a scary number without any real science. How did they arrive at this number? It just looks like the math equivalent of word salad and, while there's probably a way to calculate this number a bit more scientifically, it's completely irrelevant. Nobody that supports vaccines is going to take this seriously, nor have I.

Team antivax is losing focus and becoming convoluted in their arguments. The very real and basic data is all one needs to show that mandates are anti-science.

What is team antivaxx? Is that team people who are trying to find the truth and avoid the big pharma controlled mainstream media narrative ?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What are the numbers for cold and flu deaths since each year of covid.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

What is team antivaxx? Is that team people who are trying to find the truth and avoid the big pharma controlled mainstream media narrative ?

Great job skipping all the actual content and responding to a politicized buzzword that offended you. Kinda fits the theme.

Team antivax is the people here, both the ones posting garbage and the ones that keep the science tight, who don't support the government narratives. It was quite clear from the context who it was and it wasn't used as a slur. It was said as a bit of a joke because almost none of us are anti-vaxers.

When you keep posting this garbage that can be shot full of holes it just forces the rest of us to work that much harder to maintain credibility. I get associated with all this garbage, along with everybody else with similar beliefs, because it happens to support our "side". Like it or not, I have to deal with being associated with it

If you think the data is valid you could always find out how the person arrived there and explain it, if there are steps that were taken in the background to address the huge holes in methodology I'm open to changing my mind. I very much doubt that's the case because I'm having trouble coming up with a way to arrive there with only the data presented. Without much more detailed data I can't see a valid way to arrive at his numbers.

I don't know what's hard to understand about this. We've been complaining about Fauci and his constant lies and manipulation for two years. How in hell do you think people on the other side feel about this constant stream of specious bs pulled from social media and streaming sites? The only distinction between this and Fauci is that Fauci has the nation's ear and is intentionally doing it The people here are doing it out of ignorance and a sincere desire to help. Admirable, but no less detrimental to their own side.

You're free to post whatever you want obviously, but I'm not here to support a side. I'm here to support science, which most of our frequent flyers on both sides seem to like trampling on. If you keep posting things that make the rest of us look bad you aren't really helping. If you took five minutes to see if you could replicate his result (repeatable, science) then we could have avoided all this. If there is insufficient information on methodology and you didn't bother to try crunching the data yourself, then there is very little reason for it to be posted here. It will simply get shredded and make you look like you don't analyze your content before posting.

I'm telling you this because you need to hear it from somebody that isn't the "enemy". If I didn't say it, it would have come from somebody else (and you know exactly who that 5 or 6 would be). In this case their arguments would be completely valid, this tweet provides nothing but an opportunity for them to further discredit you. Take 5 minutes to vet this junk, that's all I'm asking. That shouldn't be something you have to be asked to do on this site and if everybody started doing it things would get a lot less FUBAR around here.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Makes you wonder if the CDC used the flu and switched it as covid?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Team antivax is losing focus and becoming convoluted in their arguments

to me the "Pro Vax" Pro mandates are the ones who are losing focus.
You recently had Canadian prime minster the biggest promoter of C19 vaxs and mandates and been triple vaxed tested positive for covid.

basic data is all one needs to show that mandates are anti-science

You know what the mandates/passports are? they arent science they are nothing more coercion.

Just pointing that out.
edit on 22-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Team antivax is losing focus and becoming convoluted in their arguments

to me the "Pro Vax" Pro mandates are the ones who are losing focus.
You recently had Canadian prime minster the biggest promoter of C19 vaxs and mandates and been triple vaxed tested positive for covid.

I was unaware the Trudy posted here. I guess I should stop saying mean things about him. If I'm found dead with a hoof print on my back you know who to investigate. #Ksihkehe-didn't-hoof-himself

You know what the mandates/passports are? they arent science they are nothing more coercion.

Just pointing that out.

Something can simultaneously be coercion and anti-science, I would say more often than not.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

It is one to be part of a test study for experiment willing and you agreeing to it and its another when you are threaten over your liability.

"Want to continue to working? get your booster or you fired"
How is that science?

How is forcing children/youth to wear masks but teachers and staff members than break their own same rules?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
CDC uses death certificate data to count covid deaths.

The entire premise of this thread is wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
600k x's2 = 1.2 mil?

out of 330 mil more or less is what%

there is say, 7.5 bil people on the world.

most do not have 1st world health care.

one would think covid would take care of the street junkies and most homeless in the usa.

bring out your dead... ding ding.

but it seems their population has grown.

how can one explain that?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

It is one to be part of a test study for experiment willing and you agreeing to it and its another when you are threaten over your liability.

"Want to continue to working? get your booster or you fired"
How is that science?

How is forcing children/youth to wear masks but teachers and staff members than break their own same rules?

What are you arguing with me about? We agree.

I said mandates are anti-science.

Do I have to shiv a vaxer in the rec yard to get in the gang or something?

new topics

top topics

join