It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Catastrophe of Canada | Rex Murphy and Jordan B Peterson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Two of Canada's greatest (or at least most revered) minds talk about Trudeau's tyranny, Rex Murphy and Jordan Peterson.

For those unfamiliar with Murphy:

Over the years he has worked extensively with CBC and he has contributed many items on current affairs issues. For The National he has done many documentaries, including the highly acclaimed Unpeopled Shores, about the tragedy of the disappearing cod, and pieces on writer Annie Proulx, the Second World War, scientist Hubert Reeves, business tycoon Conrad Black, and William Shakespeare.

He is much in demand as a speaker. His oratory -- a volatile mix of insight, humour and biting political commentary, powered by an extraordinary vocabulary -- brings audiences to their feet at events from coast to coast.

Rex Murphy has won several national and provincial broadcasting awards and has been awarded honorary doctorates in letters by Memorial University, St. Thomas University, and Nipissing University, and an honorary doctorate in laws by the University of Waterloo.

www.cbc.ca...

Murphy currently writes good articles for National Post (a pointless news source without Murphy's contributions.)
nationalpost.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Thanks! This popped up on my Youtube and I was planning to watch it at some point.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I've been waiting for it too. Great discussion.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Everyone in the whole world needs to see this video. These guys really spell it all out quite concisely. Trudeau has fabricated the entire scene taking place. Most people should already know this however.

top topics

join