It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Heart Ass'n advice is so great, the AHA president got a heart attack at 52

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

The president of the American Heart Association, Dr. John Warner, had a minor heart attack Monday during the organization's scientific conference taking place in Anaheim, California, according to a press release.

Prior to the attack, the 52-year-old practicing CARDIOLOGIST...

--
Follow the $cience!

relatively young, "heart expert" and he still gets a heart attack.

hmm...things that make you go hmmm....

EDIT: This story is from 2017

edit on 17-2-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2022 by dontneedaname because: Happened in 2017

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well that's ironic

Though not cause for conspiracy or defamation.
Just because I can preach something doesn't mean I am going to practise it?

a reply to: dontneedaname

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Many doctors do not follow their own advice. I smoke, eat a lot of bacon, red meat, and etc...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

We can't blame it on Covid or the vax, since it happened before either one existed.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Surely being triple vaxed had nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Surely being triple vaxed had nothing to do with it.

It happened in 2017, according to the date on the article.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
He probably follows his own PUFAlicious advice!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, for sure it has not. I can guarantee you that.

See butcherguy, he was faster.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This doctor's family has a genetic history of heart disease. One article I just read said that even if you live the healthiest of lifestyles, you can only reduce your risk by 45% - 47% if it runs in the family. While that can be encouraging for some, and it's better than nothing, you still have a 50/50 chance of dying early from heart disease if you're genetically predisposed.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Maybe he has genetic predisposition that led him to become a cardiologist.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Looks like my post was dead on

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

This doctor's family has a genetic history of heart disease. One article I just read said that even if you live the healthiest of lifestyles, you can only reduce your risk by 45% - 47% if it runs in the family. While that can be encouraging for some, and it's better than nothing, you still have a 50/50 chance of dying early from heart disease if you're genetically predisposed.

maybe he just eats the same diet as his father, etc...EPIGENETICS.

people use "genetics" as an excuse for many things -- when in fact it is primarily diet / enviro exposure.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
BIngo..... this is some of the false information that has crept in to the conversation. Animal fats( animals NOT fed GMO foods or given Antibiotics, growth hormones etc( tobacco- not filled with chemicals too).... are NOT causing heart disease. INFLAMATION and insulin response are the two GREATEST factors... taking medication for blood pressure and for cholesterol is killing people. They NEVER treat the problem only the symptoms... You just heard that the FDA takes in BILLIONS a year to promote medicines by BIG PHARMA??? Its true and its been known FOR DECADES..... THAT'S WHAT IS KILLING US. a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You think a dietician cant get fat? A Heart Surgeon cant have a coronary event? A Psychiatrist cant go crazy?

A brain surgeon cant have an aneurysm?

People like you call 911 for us. And why is that?
EMT
edit on 02222528America/ChicagoFri, 18 Feb 2022 11:55:25 -060055202200000025 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You think a dietician cant get fat? A Heart Surgeon cant have a coronary event? A Psychiatrist cant go crazy?

A brain surgeon cant have an aneurysm?

People like you call 911 for us. And why is that?
EMT

Oh by the way - reduce your carbon emissions while I take my private jet to a my favorite vacation spot.

If a dietitian gets fat, they are doing something wrong. I would question their advice. Some of it may be right, but something is off.

Same with heart surgeons, psychiatrists, whomever.

You know MEDICAL ERROR is the 3RD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN THE USA? - Johns Hopkins.

Oh...I've never called 911. Your (implied) tone reveals something about you though.

If you bothered to watch a few videos in other recent posts you will see the AHA connection..like the $100 Billion ingredient making your food toxic.

Titles are just that...titles.

new topics

top topics

join