It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoxNews Only Agrees With Biden Admin When Biden is Warning of Wars or Invasions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I dont listen to any of them, at most I will scan article titles on the web page then read it if it looks to have interest for me.

they are all just as bad as any politician and in many ways worse.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I dont listen to any of them, at most I will scan article titles on the web page then read it if it looks to have interest for me.

they are all just as bad as any politician and in many ways worse.

To see IN REAL TIME what "War Mongering" looks like, go to the front page of www.foxnews.com... this week.

Even their anchors are being forced to talk mostly about how evil Russia is, and very little about how successful Ukraine citizens are in resisting Russia.

The more victims, carnage, etc., at the hands of Russia Fox News can broadcast and post, the more likely (Fox hopes) will be that NATO will get involved, which will lead to huge orders in Defense industry...causing those stocks to soar.

A similar Over-hype was utilized by the MSM for generating lots of Covid-19 cashflow.

Many of the same people will financially benefit from a U.S. involved WAR, that benefit from Covid-19 money flowing into the medical and pharmaceutical industries.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
March 8, 2022

FOXNEWS continues to stand above all others, in its attempt to gin up support among U.S. and global viewers and readers, for USA and NATO direct intervention in Ukraine.

Ironically, the Biden Administration is providing some the best material for Fox News. Take a look at this report on FoxNews.com today.

Blinken calls out Russia for attacks on civilians, as Biden admin war crimes review 'ongoing'
The story: www.foxnews.com...

FoxNews is using the "Civilians being Targeted" and the "War Crimes" emotional triggers, to push viewers/readers that much closer to picking the phone and calling their Congressperson to request direct NATO intervention, to "stop the carnage being inflicted by the Russians".

CBS News even ran an 8 minute segment at the top of their nightly newscast last evening to describe how Russia is "ramping up its horrific attacks on civilians in Ukraine".

Actually, several news outlets have been running with that emotional heart-tugging headline every day for the past 5 days.

You'd think MANY THOUSANDS of Ukraine civilians have been slaughtered by Russian Troops and Weaponry.

IN REALITY, the U.N. says as of 3.7.2022 the Civilian Death Toll in Ukraine stands at: 406.

Source: thehill.com...

War Crimes? The US killed over 80,000 women and children in Japan. Based on our history of "playing dirty", the U.S. needs to be more restrained at quickly pointing the finger at Putin, or anyone else, for killing civilians.

Let's hope Russia continues showing restraint in killing civilians. Avoid needless deaths, and deprive FoxNews (and War Mongers in general) the excuses they seek for pushing a direct war between the USA or NATO, and RUSSIA.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The US agrees to help get fighter jets from Poland to Ukraine for combatting the Russian Military

www.reuters.com...

Fox News wanted this for weeks. Now they're concerned Putin will use a tactical Nuke against one of the countries inserting itself into their war with Ukraine.

The "internals" at FoxNews are horribly conflicted.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Today is the only time I've seen FoxNews speak positively about V.P. Kamala Harris.

Why is that?

Because she is helping to get the U.S./NATO directly involved in the Russia-Ukraine War.

Harris and Poland's President working things out: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Uh Oh...Fox News is kicking Joe Biden to the curb today, and turning their focus to supporting WAR WONGERING REPUBLICANS, who are berating Biden for not wanting to get involved in the Russia-Ukraine war.

GOP Slams "Weak" Biden: www.foxnews.com...

If not wanting to get into a war with Russia means one is "weak", so be it.

I'm "weak" also.

I hope very sane American is "weak" in this regard.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

FOXNEWS has kicked Biden to the curb, because he's trying to avoid getting us into a war with Russia, due to the Ukraine invasion.

So the (supposedly) conservative network has shifted it's support over the new War Mongers in Congress.

An increasing number of (short sighted/naive) Congressmen/women are upset with Joe Biden for not taking us closer to War with Russia.

FoxNews Likes What They're Saying: www.foxnews.com...

I hope those in control of the Biden Administration on this issue, continue to stand their ground and keeps things in perspective. The U.S. Military and Secretary of State seems be having the most listened-to input. Neither wants to get our fighter jets interacting with Russia...even if they are piloted by Ukrainian pilots.

BTW..Russia would love to shoot one down and recover it for "study".

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gortex

I pay attention to FoxNews/MSNBC/CNN daily.

Such a waste of your time IMO, but you are free to do what you wish, but I think it is quite insightful for the rest of us

I'm now understanding that FoxNews Executives backed Joe Biden for President, because his presence, and possibly his actions, would INCREASE Defense Industry strength, profits, and stocks.

With Joe Biden at the helm, unrest is on the rise in several regions of the world. America's defense industry is supplying hardware to some of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Today, Senator Marco Rubio is taking the pro-war stance that Fox News loves to think about.

www.foxnews.com...

Everyday over the past month, A top headline for Fox News has been things that can bring about world war III, or a US vs Russia war.

When President Biden began saying he would not support a US versus Russia war, Fox News got mad at him for not supporting Ukraine 100%.

Fox News has returned to putting Joe Biden on the front page only when he makes dumb or inflammatory statements, which continues to be at least once or twice per week.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I stopped Watching FOX and switched to NEWSMAX.
a reply to: carewemust

(post by HelloAndWelcome removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

Yasss my favorite news channel, with 2 million subscribers. (ignore the fact they only get a few thousand views and likes per video)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
I stopped Watching FOX and switched to NEWSMAX.
a reply to: carewemust

I stopped watching NewsMax when they said Joe Biden won, fair & square.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wednesday, April 20, 2022

WHY is the actor named JOHNNY DEPP having a feud with his wife, the #1 story on FoxNews this week?

Every single day they have hours and hours of him testifying against his wife on TV.

And on FoxNews.com, the front page is filled with www.foxnews.com... .

Is FoxNews now pacing the floor in confusion....not willing to bash Joe Biden, the guy they backed in November 2020, and abandoning their push for a US vs Russia war?

Biden, the Border, Ukraine war, Inflation, Covid, etc.. have all been put on the back burner for the trial of a movie actor.

What the Hell???

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

FoxNews didn't approve of General Mark Milley saying we should NOT get into a war with Russia over Ukraine.

But for today, FoxNews adores General Milley, because he told West Point graduates that a significant "global" war may be in their not too distant future.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

It's still amazing to witness how FoxNews gravitates in a positive way to any authority figure who either promotes starting a big conflict, or warns that one is on the near horizon. It's as if the owners of FoxNews have a way "out", along with their families, when a big war starts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join