It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great reset explained by Canadian Premier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well this video was clearly made in December, so I guess a few weeks ago. But the Premier of Alberta is clearly understanding of the great reset and how dangerous it is:

www.youtube.com...

What I find interesting is that Kenney has flip flopped several times. "We're dropping mandates." Two days later: "We're doubling down on all mandates."

Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario has done the same thing: "No vaccine passports here. Too divisive, never happening." Two days later: "Vaccine passports." But in the following video, he's clearly NOT a fan:

rumble.com... FLXTe5a5noEU-QW6IcU5gM

This leads me to believe my own theory: neither of them really wanted any of this. They were coerced or threatened.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Well this video was clearly made in December, so I guess a few weeks ago. But the Premier of Alberta is clearly understanding of the great reset and how dangerous it is:

www.youtube.com...

What I find interesting is that Kenney has flip flopped several times. "We're dropping mandates." Two days later: "We're doubling down on all mandates."

Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario has done the same thing: "No vaccine passports here. Too divisive, never happening." Two days later: "Vaccine passports." But in the following video, he's clearly NOT a fan:

This leads me to believe my own theory: neither of them really wanted any of this. They were coerced or threatened.

Yes
the people that have black mailed them have their internet history on them. You know all them girly stuff. So they been warned stfu or we expose.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb
I'm pretty sure the provinces received extra federal money, for doing what they did, and those funds would of been reduced, or withheld, might of been special fund, over and above regular federal payments.

It was about money, for the most part.

edit on 15-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

www.youtube.com...

Most every damn politician in the world is either bought off or compromised. And once they've been bought off, they are compromised, so I guess that means that they are all compromised.

I say "most every" because I hope that there are a few decent ones out there, but I'm not entirely convinced that that is the case.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The Globalists have all the dirty photos and have paid the bribe money, these people have their assets owned. They are F&^%$# They all have to go, and that takes care of the problem. Without coercion, no politician wants to be the patsy for what has been going on. They just want a quiet life and retire early and rich. This is what happens when their debts are called in.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The biggest trouble with career politicians is they have no career to fall back on if they get ousted from office, so when push comes to shove they'll sell the people out to save their own a$$.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Name one good, legit politician. One. Pro tip: They're standing next to the unicorn, farting pixie dust.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

He received a midnight visit from some bad men who made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.

Those bad men work for other very bad men who start wars and release viruses.

They don’t give a tinkers damn about Jason Kenney and he knows that.

He may not be a bad man himself but if they have nothing on him they can still take something or someone he values.

I think this is a huge problem and not just for Alberta and Canada. I’ve seen flip flopping all over the globe.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Good chance, yeah.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
yeah mate here in Australia prime minister scomo said no vaccine mandate then left Australia to attend a summit with biden, boris, and black face amongst others and when he gets home he's telling us we are all getting vaccinated. But the fear in his eyes and face said he was scared #less.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
As I watch these dudes flip flop - tell us one thing then the opposite, it kinda reminds me of a version of mkultra.

Traumatize us, appease us.. traumatize and on it goes.
Thoughts on that?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

That's what I thought at first. Now I more think they are being coerced by their overlords.

new topics

top topics

join