It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOI Request - England and Wales COVID-19 Deaths - Feb 2020 to Dec 2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi all, I searched to see if this had been posted yet but couldn't find it, so here we go.

A Freedom of Information Request (FOI [published 17th January '22]) to the British Office for National Statistics (ONS) has resulted in the release of data in response to the following question:

Please supply deaths caused solely by covid 19, where covid is the only cause of death listed on the death certificate, broken down by age group and gender between feb 2020 up to and including dec 2021.

Here's the data:

Source - Office for National Statistics

They also requested data on the number of autopsies carried out after covid-only deaths, but that data was unavailable.

As this former Royal Marine asks, with all of the extra deaths and suffering as a result of these stupid lockdowns, not to mention the hundreds of billions of taxpayers £pounds 'gone' (somewhere),was it really all worth it?

*Rhetorical question

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Given that covid mostly killed people with Co morbidity that data isn't if much use.

Your essentially getting data on rare or unusual cases. The exception rather than the rule.

A common co morbidity is obesity, which is common in adults in the UK as is diabetes. By excluding these you exclude the averages cases.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Kids are not catching and dying from COVID. In spite of the bs news stories, always with no kind of reference, Omicron was not more severe for children. The variants are more severe for the vaccinated, which increasingly includes children.

Meanwhile the teachers unions in the US want kids vaccinated and masked indefinitely.

We live in a post-rational world.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

the difference between "from covid" vs. "With covid".
boot lickers will try to skew this, but facts are factual.

We were told covid was the killer. that isn't looking to be totally true.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But so many of the with covid people would have had many years of life ahead of them if it weren't for the pandemic.

Covid was so deadly because of the with part. It killed people with diabetes or kidney disease, as well as the obese, all common issues in the Western world.

Tell me, what killed jfk, was it fro. A bullet to the head or with a bullet to the head?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Kids are being maimed and killed by the shots.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Given that covid mostly killed people with Co morbidity that data isn't if much use.

This data is incredibly useful from a public health perspective because it helps define the risk categories and how heavily weighted the mortality is skewed toward other underlying medical conditions. The fact that you didn't see any value in this data really highlights why nobody should be taking anything you say as serious or credible. The usefulness of the data is a "you" problem, not an inherent flaw with the data.

Those still capable of apolitical thought also see that vaccination is really only valuable for those over 50 or with high risk conditions, which this data helps illuminate.

Your essentially getting data on rare or unusual cases. The exception rather than the rule.

A common co morbidity is obesity, which is common in adults in the UK as is diabetes. By excluding these you exclude the averages cases.

All COVID mortality data deals with the exception rather than the rule, because the rule is 99.9% of the people that acquire the virus do not die. Tens of millions have had the disease and never even knew it.

Specious nonsense. You made up your mind long ago and now spend your time looking for reasons to ignore the mounting evidence that you were wrong. You were Chicken Little for two years over little more than a mild respiratory virus. You fell for the "total deaths" ruse at the start, you fell for the mask wearing 180, you fell for completely fabricated social distancing based on zero science, you fell for the neverending "two weeks to curb the spread", you fell for temporary inefficient vaccines, you fell for closed schools, you fell for children needing a vaccine, you fell for it all AND more.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

But so many of the with covid people would have had many years of life ahead of them if it weren't for the pandemic.

That one will be a bit tough for you to prove.

There were people that had the comorbidity of being in an automobile crash.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Covid was so deadly because of the with part. It killed people with diabetes or kidney disease, as well as the obese, all common issues in the Western world.

Tell me, what killed jfk, was it fro. A bullet to the head or with a bullet to the head?

Don't forget your booster shots Scooter

It's ironic you get upset at speculation and then speculate yourself, and let's remember, we had already had lots of deaths before vaccines were available, and now we have vaccines and it really didn't stop from its already low lethality to what it is now. BS speculation just as your post is as well, A post with no links no sources just whatever you pulled out of your butt with your morning coffee

People with diabetes and obesity issues die all the time COVID was just the extra push. Unless you are saying all that passed the last 2 years would still be with us sans COVID.

I'll use your BS speculation scale and estimate 20%-30% of those that died of COVID would have died regardless within the last 2 years. Obviously even more so in the elderly age groups.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
IMO everyone should just ignore AARRRGHHHZOMBIES .
He's just replying for a rise or a paid shill

No matter how many times people reply to him with facts and evidence, it's NEVER ENOUGH!
Ignore him & it will soon bore him , like any bully.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So does influenza and the common cold.

I was digging through our british columbia stats last night and found higher death rates in 2009, 2010 and 2017. If you look at 2020 there were less deaths. 2021 is higher but we had 595 heat deaths, 2224 drug deaths, and 98 suicides with the final tally missing. It averages about 600.

Guess I need to do a FOI request but until then it isn't looking good for the plandemic and I will spend the rest of my life finding the truth... I'm sure you can make a joke out of that!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How much do you get paid for posting your drivel? People like you were arguing that it kills perfectly healthy and young people with no co-morbidity's previously. So which is it?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Neither, if it happened now. He would have died of covid. Right?
Actually I can see where you are coming from.
Way the hell out in left field.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
“An opportunity has arisen”

NHS are posting numerous jobs online for multiple caseworker posts.. to deal with the Vaccine Damage Payment Team.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Lapping up the stars there, I see. Keep up the good work! Your analyses are always enlightening!

On topic, Good work in bringing this to us OP, always appreciate seeing that raw data, it is valuable to gather it together over the course of time, as one day it will be evidence in the criminal trials of those who attempted to dupe & poison the entire world.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It does not appear likely that the criminal justice systems of many western countries will be able to rise to the occasion of the blatant criminality shown with this Plandemic. Our prosecutors and their systems are utterly corrupt, owned by special interests.

I hope I am proved wrong about that.

top topics

join