It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin or Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Figuring this upcoming war between Ukraine and Russia is a given, why?
Possibly because hating on Russia means Biden will get support with a new Cold War, yes it sounds stupid but I am just not sure what it has to do with the US.
No other European country wants to get involved
The Russians don’t want the Ukraine to be NATO aligned, is it bad if the US state Ukraine won’t be NATO aligned, should diffuse the situation (according to Tully Gabbard).

What’s the purpose, would a new Cold War gain Biden support?

Interesting that Biden ending the USAs capacity to be self fuel sustainable made Russia stronger, they produce heaps of fuel... why?
So much going on, what’s the big picture I wonder
edit on 13-2-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
I cannot believe that the USA (or NATO) will get involved in a shooting war over Ukraine.
I think the only question now is how bad the sanctions will be.

Putin might do like Hitler; take Ukraine, keep the parts he wants, and generously restore a rump Ukraine state.
the Bidens will puff their chests for their tough negotiations and claim win.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
He had to keep his crimes in Ukraine under wraps is all that I can come up with. The establishment can’t even last 14 months without involving us in another useless war.
edit on 13-2-2022 by PurpleFox because: Stupid iPhone

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is the CCP killing two birds with one stone, looks like it to me. If Russia goes down their taking the UK and the US with them.

Why should any other country get involved, the world today bares no resemblance to the world during the 1st and 2nd world wars, this confrontation could be catastrophic for only 3 nations, the 3 nations that stand in the way of the CCP and total world domination.
edit on th024499 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
IMO Bidens handlers want a war more than Putin and the Euro/NATO countries.

Worst presidential ratings ever,economy trashed,rampant inflation,hugely corrupt administration who openly implement policies which make them look like they hate the people they are supposed to support,covid no longer generating enough fear-yep,Biden needs a distraction,big time.
If that distraction can also generate huge profits for the MIC,all the better for Biden.

Its a complete #show.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's all Hegelian in nature'out of chaos comes stability'create chaos(wars,etc.)offer a solution that gives you more control or power and everyone eats it up with little or no resistance.The Machiavellis played this game for centuries and became very wealthy and powerful over the years!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Possibly because hating on Russia means Biden will get support with a new Cold War, yes it sounds stupid but I am just not sure what it has to do with the US.
The Russians don’t want the Ukraine to be NATO aligned, is it bad if the US state Ukraine won’t be NATO aligned, should diffuse the situation (according to Tully Gabbard).

Interesting that Biden ending the USAs capacity to be self fuel sustainable made Russia stronger, they produce heaps of fuel... why?

I think you meant Tulsi Gabbard, assuming that wasn't a play on words that escapes meaning for me.

This whole thing reeks of manufactured "crisis".

The role and charter of NATO now, post Cold War, is within rights to question. I seem to remember such thinking as part of one recent politician's policy, but that politician was moved out of the way tout suite.

At least for a significant chunk of the U.S. populace, the role of Russia as a bogeyman is an indispensable slab of red meat for the base. True, Russia is still an adversary, but what we see is that the inflection of "Russia. Russia! RUSSIA!" is very handy to redirect attention from the #1 BAR NONE global adversary of the 21st century. As Gerald Celente often astutely notes.

The 20th century was the U.S./the West's; the 21st century will be China's.

The amount of posturing, thought occupation and discussion clock time that is given to Ukraine, that for us at least is nearly devoid of strategic relevance (other than wanting to plant weaponry on Ukraine, but let's get real, why would the U.S. even need that now), is mind-boggling. Now for Europe, Ukraine is very important, even vital, in terms of energy sector. I wouldn't blame Europe for scrutinizing Russia-Ukraine relations, but why this is even a top 5 or top 10 point of interest in the U.S. again, screams manufactured crisis.

If Europe wants to wade into the complex Ukraine-Russia dynamic, I say go for it. We on the other hand, need to remain on shore, high and dry.

Unless of course you're in the segment of Americans that have been successfully brainwashed to "look HERE (Russia) NOT over THERE (China)", then most of us are sick and tired of the Ukraine debate.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

85% of control over the black sea belongs to NATO allied authorities, and Russia is unhappy with that arrangement as they rely heavily on overseas trading.

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
IMO Bidens handlers want a war more than Putin and the Euro/NATO countries.

Worst presidential ratings ever,economy trashed,rampant inflation,hugely corrupt administration who openly implement policies which make them look like they hate the people they are supposed to support,covid no longer generating enough fear-yep,Biden needs a distraction,big time.
If that distraction can also generate huge profits for the MIC,all the better for Biden.

Its a complete #show.

☝️That's the longer version of the story, which nearly everyone here already knows.

edit on 13-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It will happen. All the Biden corruption comes out if not.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is said it won´t happen untill Olympics are over, because Putin do not want upset China right now. Olympics end 20th. Before Russia has started wars during olympics 3 times. I guess Worlds most secure place in coming weeks would be China... hmm

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Watch for a MAJOR set of events beginning Feb 22 💀

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman Putin or Biden? please vote

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Beijing Joe's animatron is nothing but a massive fuster-cluck. Anything they can do to distract from that fact is certainly on the table.

IMO, that's why.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That is because Bidens plan is to destroy the US.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Somebody wants to get even for The Holodomor Famine 🔥🚬

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The US has always had a boogeyman to scare the populace with, allowing for laws and restrictions that would never be accepted without such threats. There's enough evidence to prove most threats are manufactured and blown way out of proportion.

Biden is acting like America is still the world super-power, and those who let patriotism overrule common sense believe it to be true. There's enough evidence to suspect Biden has been in partnership with China for a long time; he's working on behalf of China and his own $$$ interests- or more accurately, his handlers.

The saddest part is how war is used to make the rich richer, the poor poorer and slavery legal.
youtu.be...
edit on 70000001212America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nah I like Putin a lot of Americans that know Russia isn't communist anymore like Putin. People who don't like mandated vaccinations like Putin for not enforcing their stupid systems.

Even if Putin was a dictator he puts his country first. That's more then ever that could be said about Biden.

Anyone that isn't brainwashed knows that this is Killary Clinton's wet dream come true and she's the one to push the war with Russia more then even Biden.. Biden probably goes Putin who every time someone says his name.
edit on 13-2-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
War is big money...and big business - they all need money...so thus a new war. They all want it.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Is the CCP killing two birds with one stone, looks like it to me. If Russia goes down their taking the UK and the US with them.

The CCP doesn't want Russia to go down. Their goal is economic dominance. Russia is assisting them in that goal.

The CCP doesn't want America to go down (except for militarily). The USA is China's largest retail outlet. They'd like nothing better than to destroy our ability to defend ourselves, but they want us to keep buying their stuff as they add more and more factories.

China needs oil to power all those factories; the biggest problem they have right now is getting enough oil to expand. China has no natural oil reserves to speak of, and their ports are located along the eastern coast of the country. That means tankers have to travel from the Persian Gulf (Iran), around the top of India (not exactly good buddies with China) and through the Indonesian Islands (where there are several US interests) to get to China. That's a mighty flimsy supply route should the West or India decide to interfere, and it is a serious problem should a fighting war break out. That oil would also be critical for the Chinese military.

But Russia has plenty of oil... as a matter of fact, oil is about all they do have. US interests pretty much drained the Russian economy after the USSR breakup by "helping them develop capitalism." Russia needs money; China needs oil. China has money; Russia has oil. And a pipeline between Russia and China would be pretty secure should fighting break out, as it needs to go through no potentially hostile areas.

Now don't think this means Russia and China are allies... they do not like nor trust one another. But faced with the realities mentioned above, their self-interests include cooperating economically. Here's a quick map of the Russia-China pipelines:

What China does not want is Russia selling oil to Europe. Every barrel of oil that flows to Germany or Ukraine is one less barrel of oil for China. The more outlets Russia has for their oil, the more countries China has to bid against for it. So it is in China's interests to convince Russia to build more pipelines to China and less to other places.

That goes against Russia's plans, though. Russia has negotiated connecting their pipelines with Iran's pipelines (giving Russia a port in the Persian Gulf), and Iran is building a pipeline through Iraq and into Syria (for another port on the Mediterranean coast). Russia is also selling oil to eastern Europe. Ukraine is an issue because China wants to stop the sale of oil to eastern Europe, and Biden has some serious skeletons in Ukrainian closets that he does not want uncovered. So China and Biden have a shared goal, and Biden, we know, has a history of selling his "services" to China.

Note I said "Biden" and not "US." They are not the same thing. Biden is working against US interests for personal gain; he has done so since he first set foot in Washington DC. This mess with Ukraine is simply the latest chapter in a long, sordid career packed with similar episodes.

As a matter of fact, when I saw the title, I thought it was wondering who was actually acting against America the most: Biden or Putin? I'm not sure I could answer that.

TheRedneck

top topics

join