It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Guy Holding the Leash is in Charge of Nuclear Waste

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Yeah no thank you. I'm not playing.
This narrow 'there are only two types of people' crap is just vulgar.

Not playing?

Nice try. You are the ONLY one playing.

I said nothing of the sort.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You don't read much, do you?
That was an answer, an answer doesn't have to repeat what you say that's a quote. An answer is my reaction to what you say.
Hope it helps on your future endeavours.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You don't read much, do you?
That was an answer, an answer doesn't have to repeat what you say that's a quote. An answer is my reaction to what you say.
Hope it helps on your future endeavours.

Quotes have a meaning here in reality.

You intentionally used them to claim that I said something that I hadn't.

Your games are just dumb.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I would like to know who the guy with the mask is ?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Answers have a meaning too.
You immediately jump to conclusions packing me in a group I don't belong in.
You're baiting. And trolling.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: ketsuko

What does his sexlife have to do with how competent they are for the job?
Plus a satisfied person is probably a lot more stable than a frustrated or surpressed one don't you think?

No.
Just no.
Hail to the no .

At least the guy in the doggie costume isn’t a midget. 😶

Pronouns.

I ordered the costume for my wimmins for Valentine’s Day

Little person! 😛

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I am afraid to search this dude for qualification for the job the public pays him to do. can anyone with bigger balls or a better vpn come forth and tell us what makes this puppy play non whimpering during gay sex guy does that makes him the guy to hold this responsibility please?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Would you allow someone who has bad enough judgement to take and share a photo like that babysit your kids? The nuclear arsenal?

Why do liberals think sex life is a skill set? Why do they believe everyone should know about their kinks?
edit on 2/11/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What causes conservatives to be so interested in other peoples sex lives? I think I know, but let's not get banned for discussing it.

Which conservative took the photo in the OP?
Which conservative released that photo?

In the old days, the tired old cliche of ‘Republicans wanting to know what goes on in your bedroom’ kind of worked.
Today, it is more like the left wants everyone to know what goes on ‘in their bedrooms’.

Trust me, not everyone wants to know.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: midicon

Maybe exactly how you're reacting is exciting him beyond ...happy
The Next three 'holy halleluja I'm coming!' are dedicated to you.

Possibly. How does that make you feel?
And what other reason do you believe he has for this display?
Attention.

To be honest I don't feel anything in that regard. What people do in private is none of my affair. I can't speak for his motives but 'attention' might be a good call and as you say he might 'get off' on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

What does his sexlife have to do with how competent they are for the job?
Plus a satisfied person is probably a lot more stable than a frustrated or surpressed one don't you think?

I don't know about being satisfied also being considered stable, usually, when Im with someone and we are satisfied, I spend an inordinate amount of time at work thinking about mine and her satisfaction. Had an ex we'd routinely take extra long lunch hours, we'd be late for work all the time, and if we found ourselves in the office alone after hours..... well satisfaction. It isn't easy to sneak your girlfriend into your office unnoticed it takes a lot of work. It's hard to use all that energy and be a good employee, conversely, when going through a dry spell, I work like a son a beech, be there early stay late. I'd go to my apartment only during lunch hour grab a quick bite and a shower and go back to work till the next lunch hour. I literally lived at my office a month one time, just cause I had nothing else going on.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So you mean better don't employ men in general?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Gawd that clichee.

I mean people can do what they want (in consent) in their bed rooms, even if it is the clichee gay dog / pet play. Their body, their choice. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with their qualification for the job.

Now that I said that, I want to make clear that my opinion is, he must be a bit mental. Not because of his kinks, but to post them on twitter like that, in his position. People are not into this mostly, so why the provocation? This isn't something to share in public on twitter. That's what the special websites are for. Leave it there. What about children that can see this?

Maybe he was blackmailed and came clean, could be an option too but I think, as many in this scene, they want to be bizzare to others, spawn reactions. Who knows.

It's just head shake inducing for me, when I see these things happening and then I am ashamed to have any connection to the BDSM scene at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I have no idea if he's qualified. He did manage to brief Congress on nuclear policy, but just about any person a Congresscritter thinks is marginally enlightening can do that. They've had actors come in to brief who only played roles sort of like what's being discussed. So which kind of "expert" was he? I don't know, but we do know he wore stilettos when he did it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Why bother to inform us? Why should we celebrate this facet of his sex life as if it's a great historical achievement that a man who screws other men dressed as gimp dogs is in charge of our nuclear waste?

That sort of encapsulated everything that's wrong with society.

You do you, but the rest of us don't really need or want to know about it as if you doing you is worthy of celebration and makes the other things you do a great achievement in life.

No, Sam Brinson, you aren't the first man to hold this position (now my mind is making that into some kinky fetish pun), and just because you play a "dog handler" at night doesn't make your appointment historic.
edit on 11-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That's what my post said? Maybe read it again.

TLDR; No go to post stuff like this on twitter. The only hint I can see for not being qualified for his job is his judgement about when to post yourself in leather and another human kneeing with a dog strap in public (hint: never)

His sexual orientation alone, should not give any hint about his qualifications. Slippery slope here, think about the Jews. They where hated for what they believe in and do. Slippery slope!

edit on 11.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: Jews, not jews

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I just got up, haven't had coffee yet. Is ThemThey qualified for the job?

youtu.be...

Is this the Picture/Painting they will have hanging in the Library of Congress?

edit on 11-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Three things:

1. I am agreeing
2. It's extremely early and I have not had coffee
3. I have a migraine and my meds are only marginally beginning to take effect.

So sue me. I'm not all here.

(post by ThatDamnDuckAgain removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I don't think you understand. It's not about being an idiot. I wasn't. I was agreeing with you. Any perceptive of me being an idiot was on you.

There is also a very real mental fog that comes with migraine. I am literally not all here. I leave the house telling my husband "Good Night!" at 7 in the morning. I might sound lucid one moment and then flake out the next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join