It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I forgot...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, hello friends and possible foes!

I guess I kinda forgot to introduce myself properly.

I've known ATS for many many years and appreciate that the information here covers lots of ground, from many places and with many different points of view being expressed.
Of course, I have always been interested in conspiracies and fringe subjects, alternate or hidden history, aliens and, maybe unrelated, but I'm also fond of visual arts.

I'm also from Canada, I said it many times on some threads, and didn't even try to receive the genetic therapy sold as a "vaccine" worldwide. I never trusted "the science" behind it and I will not comply.

What else... Oh, I discovered an ability to manipulate videos. So my biggest fun is remaking some vfx for Star Wars A New Hope. Sometimes, just to remove the residual black line around rotoscoped elements.
I had a good chunk of the movie remade but an electrical surge busted all of my drives so I lost everything... It was in 720p, so decided to redo it, but in 1080p.
Again, both disks containing the copies of my retouched videos died at the same time... I managed to save a few, but not a lot.

I then found a 4k version scanned from cinema reels.

The details, the colors... When I saw it, I was instantly back in the cinema in '77, the first week it was shown. I was so thrilled. Both times, haha.

I'll probably make a thread to show some of the scenes I remade and explain how I do it, and why I chose the painful manual labor way instead of automatic plugins and whatnot. I don't like to suffer, but I do like good results.

Mostly, I really love learning new things, and boy, Above Top Secret members did teach me lots of things over the years, even if you people have no idea.

I visit other places too and all I can say is; I get news from sites like ATS at least a month before it reaches MSM.
At the beginning of the pandemic, news became so slow I got to see news that had been discussed at least 6 months prior right here. I don't remember the subject though, but I found it funny and sad at the same time.

I think that's enough boring stuff for my first thread; I'll keep some for other forums...

To many more discoveries and sharing of information in a Free World!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
HONK HONK! 🇨🇦

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

HONK! HONK! indeed!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
HONK HONK! 🇨🇦

Thought it was HOONK HOONK?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

What are you talking aboot???

Did you know that "honk-honk" in french is "pout-pout"? Not pronounced like the english word pout. Would sound more like "poott"

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

Sorry, lol....

My French is a bit désactivé since my Huguenot family were run out of France.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You still know how to use accents aigus, that's mighty impressive in my book, long lost cousin!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

FWIW, happy belated welcome to ATS.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome

What software do you use for video editing? I am looking for a more professional one than ShotCut.

Ford Model-T "AAAROOOGAA"

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I use After Effects. It's well worth the price.

It's versatile and powerful enough for what I intend to do with it overall.

I am an Adobe user since their beginning.

top topics

join