It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus, Chemtrails, and Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Thanks for the clarification. That makes it so much clearer.

As in even more deranged than I first thought.

🤪🙄

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thats how I find clarity. I can separate my mind from the range for temporary periods.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That's often called "Taking leave of your senses".

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Nope. It's called making sense of the madness.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

How did the glass bubble get there?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Sorry I'm not familiar with specifics of how heaven and earth were constructed.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Another piece of evidence (or proof?) for the double barrier glass ceiling is the following optical illusion of 2 Suns.

The trick to capturing this double Sun image is to point the camera indirectly at the Sun. In the above image, I pointed the camera at the Sun and then tilted it downward.

The effect of this is drawn in the below 2 diagrams.

If you look directly at the Sun, you can only see its glare in Heaven. But if you look indirectly, you can see both the Sun itself, and its glare in Heaven.

Usually, the Sun's glare is so bright, that it still covers the actual Sun, and this effect goes unnoticed. But on the day the above double Sun picture was taken, wildfire smoke had dimmed the Sun substantially, and the glare was weak enough for the actual Sun to be seen.
edit on 9-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Bro.... atmospheric pressure just expands the atmosphere. Its not tempered chocolate holding everything in.

There is no excess CO2, when life was most abundant we were above 1400ppm. And we had huge ass bugs and more species alive than ever.

"Solar winds" are deflected by Ozone (O3) which is made by splitting oxygen (O2) and binding the two separate molecules to more oxygen which makes ozone. Ozone reflects and absorbs certain kinds of radiation.

All of our Oxygen (O2) comes from carbondiOxide (c02) by splitting an electron away, taking the carbon (pure) and releasing the oxygen.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Exit89

Your Chapman cycle is falsified by considering the phenomenon of Sudden Stratospheric Warming at the North Pole.

See below image.

This is what causes the polar vortex phenomenon every winter.

When the stratosphere warms up suddenly over the North Pole it pushes the polar air down further.

An effect of SSW is more ozone is generated.

How is ozone generated over the North Pole in winter when theres no Sun shine at that time? And how does the Stratosphere heat up?

I think the ionosphere is filled with needles in orbit that can generate heat and create ozone.

Look up Project West Ford for the false cover story about this.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"I think the ionosphere is filled with needles in orbit that can generate heat and create ozone."

Do you?

Are you serious or are you having a laugh?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And don't forget, transmit radio signals up to 62 miles.

I'm serious. And the evidence, as I said, is sudden stratospheric warming. Ozone. And a false cover story.

Are you serious?
edit on 9-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
The Holy Trinity of conspiracy theories coming at you.

First, understand, the Earth is inside a glass container. The container blocks wind, solar radiation, and acts like a freezer.

Next, understand, too much CO2 is going to put pressure on the glass walls. If there is too much pressure, they will crack, and the solar winds will come flooding in and kill everybody (unless perhaps you happen to be at the bottom of the sea). That's what happened to cause the great biblical flood.

So if our cities are belching out too much CO2, how do you stop this risk? Coronavirus.

Coronavirus is sprayed using airplanes, over all cities. The virus sticks to the excess CO2, drags it to the ground, and the risk is solved.

Coronavirus is like nature's bleach.

As we learned from Trump, it is not wise to drink bleach. Nor is it wise to inject it into your shoulder with a needle.

I for one know there is truth to this.
There was one of those railroad tanker cars containing an unknown oily substance shipped from China in late 2019 and during its smuggled transport (dont remember if it was by sea or air) to the United States some of the people that were around it protecting it came down with what we know as covid today, only they got very sick and some of them died.
There are receipts

A Patriot has those receipts and she will expose these tools for these crimes against humanity. Tore Maras has talked about this a few times on her podcast at www.toresays.com
They are literally spraying this over select areas. Chemical dispersing planes are very real.
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join