It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure coming soon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I really enjoyed reading this post! Seriously...! I know, sounds weird but the writing style, tempo, wording, the clever re-enforcement of position... just all in all, an impressive bit of work.

Too often I see grammar Nazis and trolls spouting off so thought I'd add some counterweight!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Thanks!

A lot of folks, including a couple famous writers have pestered me for years
to become a writer.

At first I was too conflicted.

Now i'm losing my vision.

So i'm probalby off the hook now ;-)

But yes, I do enjoy a cogent bit of writing, that is both logically consistent
and cirles around the reader, challenging them to break through the 360
degree assault on thier faulty presumptions.

Kev

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If we start lobbing nukes around, we won’t need the governments to disclose anything.
edit on 16-2-2022 by KyleBpro264 because: Autocorrect fail

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Although wars are started for various reasons….most wars ultimate objective behind the reasons, is the gaining of additional territory to claim for the victors.

What good is gaining destroyed territory that has been radiated for many many years to come?

What good is it to plant a victors flag in the middle of a destroyed city in radiation suits?

There are no profiting gains in nuclear war.

The moment any nuclear weapon reaches its target first, we as a species have learned yet again nothing from our past.

What we don’t understand first hand, is what the devastation yields are of the latest nuclear weapons developed since the 1950’s. Yes…we have computer models, but they only serve as predictors.

Here’s an example of a nuclear test named Castle Romeo detonated March 26, 1954.

With the best calculating techniques available at the time period, we still miscalculated the exact yields of the nuclear output.

Source: Castle Romeo
……” Like the Bravo test, it produced far more than its predicted yield, and for the same reason — an unexpected participation of the common lithium-7 isotope in fusion reactions. Although it had been predicted to produce a yield of 4 megatons with a range of 1.5 to 7 megatons (before the results of the Bravo test caused an upgrade in the estimates, it had originally been estimated to produce 3–5 megatons), it actually produced a yield of 11 megatons, the third-largest test ever conducted by the U.S.”….

Today’s nuclear weapons are untested above and underground. We have no idea of there true yields of devastation because as in Castle Romeo….the yields are precisely unpredictable!

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Any updates on this by any chance?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wearefree4

Is disclosure coming soon?

Sure, just set your watch and remember to wind it every 20-30 years or so. Just wait and remember to shave.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

Hahahaha exactly!

And who is actually waiting for "disclosure"? What disclosure are you waiting for, precisely? And from who, the government? They've already started doing that, but nobody believes them.

The government is never going to tell you what alien contact is all about because it's 99 shades of bad news and getting worse. The real reason they're telling you now that UFOs are real is because they can't keep it secret much longer and if they don't get in front of the story people will lose confidence in the government's ability to protect them. Which of course, they can't.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Disclosure? What, that there are aliens

...or ufos we don't know about their origin?

...or the government is in cahoots with aliens

...or just we think there are aliens flying around

...or we have crashed saucers with alien rotted corpses on hand

There are levels of what folks think " disclosure" is.

The government already implicitly admitted to if not aliens, ufos.

I think that's about all the disclosure we may get

Unless there is a big surprise awaiting us.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is what Full Disclosure looks like…….

👽🛸🥃

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join