It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Do you believe in Dinosaurs?

Just a random question.

Me, Myself has over the years become more skeptical!

I just think the Scientists and Acheaologists make this stuff up so they can make us believe in something, other than the actual truth. Now, maybe there was a long time ago a meteor impact but I'm doubting very much there were huge Dinosaurs roaming the earth. I think these bones they supposedly find are bones that were buried by the Scientists/Acheaologists themselves... made up bones of made up pre-existed monsters!

I don't know what if anything was alive before this impact and I have no proof anything was alive... just like these Scientists and Acheaologists... its all hearsay and those pictures you see and huge Dinosaurs you hear about are just made up stories!

What say you?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Use to be I would just roll my eyes at this post

But I have become more skeptical about everything over the years too. I really dont know whats truth or fiction.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I've seen a whole lot of fossils in a lot of different places, countries, continents for it to be a big scam.

But hey, men can get pregnant now apparently, so I guess anything really is possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My ex-wife believed that "dinosaur" bones were left by huge aliens on a picnic...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I just think the Scientists and Acheaologists make this stuff up so they can make us believe in something

There's more than enough evidence to support the existence of Dinosaurs including bones, teeth, footprints, eggs, and even skin impressions , of course you are free to believe what you want but that doesn't change the evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes, I believe in dinosaurs. They taste like chicken.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I just think the Scientists and Acheaologists make this stuff up so they can make us believe in something

There's more than enough evidence to support the existence of Dinosaurs including bones, teeth, footprints, eggs, and even skin impressions , of course you are free to believe what you want but that doesn't change the evidence.

Do you not think you watched too much Jurassuc Park back in the day?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
My ex-wife believed that "dinosaur" bones were left by huge aliens on a picnic...

Possible

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Learn about the field then, needn't even be intellectually honest with the educating of oneself. The problem with that is there's plenty of amateur archeologists that would eat you alive in a debate.

Or you can just learn and scratch that curiosity itch, you might even fall in love with something related to the study like geography...

I'm about 99% sure dinosaurs were real and I'm fairly confident on the methodology of finding fossils, the study of them and how they came to be preserved for millions of years.

S+F for reminding me of the early days of ATS where things like oil not being a biological product was talked about lol. That's the thing though, if dinos weren't real them maybe coal isn't what we think it is...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Jurassic Park is just a film it has nothing to do with the actual evidence for the existence of Dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I have not ruled out that fossils are indeed fake, you just need the minerals that they are composed of then make it in to a geopolymer type substance, maybe they are made in molds, maybe by agitating the matter by lasers or something.. i dont know.

Maybe the pyramids were built in the year 1600 and all those artifacts are fabricated...

I like to keep an open mind about these things..

Maybe mudfossils are real.. and the super civilization of tartary.

Maybe this whole planet is fabricated..

Maybe this is not even a planet, and we are floating in some sort of plane of existence and we are hooked up in machines that produce a virtual form of reality.

We might even not be human.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Jurassic Park is just a film it has nothing to do with the actual evidence for the existence of Dinosaurs.

But its based on the existence of Dinosaurs!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And the Earth is flat.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They're real.

I've seen all the movies.

Also have gone on fossil hunts and dinosaur digs.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Well you know what they say about faith.

Faith can move mountains. Faith was a big woman.

Edit: for a more down to earth religious point of view.
edit on 3-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They rarely find a complete body, so I do believe they may have their appearance wrong. they usually find one piece and guess the rest

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion some are still with us today, Loch Ness, Champlain and the many other stories in the crypto forums give an indication to the possibility

For God to plant bones, would make Him a liar

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
And the Earth is flat.

Are the oceans carbonated?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladybug121
They rarely find a complete body, so I do believe they may have their appearance wrong. they usually find one piece and guess the rest

Thats very true indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

big chicken... little chicken.

poofle... great dane.

3ft tall human... 8ft tall human.

There are differences in height in all animals and humans (of the same species), maybe some animals bac k then had bigger heads than others and longer legs than others... like Giraffes have longer n ecks than other creatures... doesnt mean they are dinasaurs though but could of been back then, compared to a chicken.

new topics

top topics

join