It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Sees 500-600% Increase of Thrombosis Deaths in Young Adults

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidMK

He said FIFA, that isn't FIFA.

link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well, if Funeral Director Milton says it is so, it must be.

I'll reserve judgement UNTIL I SEE EVIDENCE of it, not just some guy saying it is so.

I say it is just a vaccine. So? Who are you going to believe? Let me guess? The one that backs up your agenda.

Deny ignorance, or just believe what you wish to believe. LOL!

Let me stop you right there . We’ve all seen your agenda and what you push on here . You are as ignorant as they come . The vast majority of us ATSers are after the truth . It’s very simple to tell that you have an agenda and the truth is not what you’re after . That’s the bottom line . Case closed

link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Your expected non-response is not unsurprising.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Your expected non-response is not unsurprising.

I already provided my information in the OP and I have showed it in other threads.

You are ignoring the tennis players.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidMK
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This report from turkey www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... showed that an average of 13 men a year died between 2011 and 2019 from cardiac issues playing football. This is at all levels of the game, but then so are most of the examples given recently quoting increased deaths that include children and teens from youth football. If there are an average of 13 a year just in Turkey then a number over 100 worldwide is likely just normal. And this report was done before COVID so these are not inflated numbers.

Wrong. You didn't read the thread and you are just making things up.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hi..and like yourself I don’t believe him. But I have seen others just stating that there are increasing numbers of amateur and professional sportsman suddenly dying.I just wanted to point out that I don’t believe they have any idea of how many people die each year playing sports, and it is nothing to do with vaccines.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well as I was trying to find articles about the players that collapsed, I did find one about a 19 year old who collapsed in Miami last year. He was recovering from Covid. Not the Vax.

Also a fact check regarding some claims about 3 in the Australian open.
One of the videos being used was from last year when a player was coughing and collapsed due to smoke from wild fires. Another withdrew because they had Covid. Does anyone here even check for other sources of the information?

People

AP

link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I already provided my information in the OP and I have showed it in other threads.

I see zero FIFA players names in your Original Post. Where are they? You lazy or just making it up?

link   

How am I making up a report from the Turkish medical library?? Did you read the link?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hi..and like yourself I don’t believe him. But I have seen others just stating that there are increasing numbers of amateur and professional sportsman suddenly dying.

He can't even prove the pros at this point, and these are people who's deaths would be newsworthy.

link   

link   

'you are just making things up".

You are on dodgy ground there...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Also a fact check regarding some claims about 3 in the Australian open.
One of the videos being used was from last year when a player was coughing and collapsed due to smoke from wild fires. Another withdrew because they had Covid. Does anyone here even check for other sources of the information?

Why would they check facts? that would spoil the whole thread!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hi..and like yourself I don’t believe him. But I have seen others just stating that there are increasing numbers of amateur and professional sportsman suddenly dying.

He can't even prove the pros at this point, and these are people who's deaths would be newsworthy.

Since you haven't read anything

LINK

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
No, I think you misunderstood perhaps they said they wished you were dead last year?

That's every day, bub.

Im I wrong or do I detect a hint of pro-vax mandate in your posts?

Nope. I just don't like people who post obvious bull**** (not referring to you).

Is it wrong that I can't watch Biden or Trudeau spout "just get vaccinated" over and over every speech and not have my BS alarm start clanging?

I'm tired of everything Covid-related at this point, but I was like this two years ago.

That's every day, bub.

Of that, I have no doubt like my Dad used to say if you aren't pissing off somebody you aren't working hard enough.

As for COVID, we are damn lucky here, all I care about it now is how it relates to our business we got a shot at having a damn good first quarter. First time Ive been thinking 90 days in advance for a long time. As long as my state has no mandates we are mostly good too.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well I've started trying to look up the cases in your video. The 6.3 300lb South Carolina student did collapse after practice. It was noted that the heat index was over 90 when they
practiced and they had
already delayed practice earlier because of the heat.

The article also mentions this.

Nearly 80 high school and middle school players nationwide have died from non-contact injuries since 2010, according to the National Center for Catastrophic Injury Research at the University of North Carolina. A football player at River Bluff High School outside Lexington, which plays in the same region division as Dutch Fork, died in 2016 soon after practice ended on a hot August day.

The school also had another football player die this year after he rolled his vehicle in an accident.

Post Courier

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Since you haven't read anything

LINK

Nothing to read here either since your link is to a crappy video with no names.

You have a list or you going to admit you pulled this out of your ass?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: loveguy

Covid/fauciflu never caused bloodclots, the jab causes bloodclots, and enlarged heart, and what we have yet to determine, aside from death!

My brother was unvaccinated and died from blood clots.

Sorry to hear that. Condolence to loved one's.
🙏❤

link   

No, I haven't read your dodgy link that wants me to subscribe, with Bitcoin!

So, if this were true, you'd be able to post a non dodgy source and footie fans would be all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join