It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wild conspiracy ET beings are here already and they’re ancient humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Again, the conspiracy has nothing to do with the girl how hard is it to understand and tv is only 32 inches.

it begins at 1:08 in the video it doesn’t require that much effort to go to it, I don’t know how to post screen grabs
edit on 1-2-2022 by thelightwasartificial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thelightwasartificialThe music I make I would not post period on a msg board for one. Why would I give my inspiration away? I looked into her today for a bit. And she is a oddity and from what I seen through youtube is that she has changed dramatically through years and has been on youtube for 6-7 years that is correct. But early on she exhibited a act where she appeared to be anecdotal. But if you drill down enough in her interviews you will note as she explains her breakup with her producer and her whole style changed more metal after that. Yes she is a real human although very odd one. And all the things you say to look at it just cgi manipulation of video. They/her if you really drill into the backstory you would see they was a audio/visual concept group from the start. So No aliens, AI, or even angels have nothing to do with this talent if you call it that.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

Thanks for the response so you you think cgi was used for that part and yeah they must be really talented as a group, I went back a little bit and yeah the music style changed but she wasn’t an artist to begin some label probably see her she was posting videos and she’s still posting those same kinds of videos with the same crazy production quality on her own? And she doesn’t write her music which is why it probably changed but idk I guess maybe it’s possible that she is just simply weird

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thelightwasartificial

Basketball players earn way more money than doctors earn, More than brain surgeon and rocket scientist. But I’m sure they’d a bit more intelligent than your favorite MVP star athlete. .

Mason Plumlee majored in both Psychology and Cultural Anthropology at Duke University.

Dwight Powell got a science, technology and society degree.

Andrew Nicholson was a physics major at St. Bonaventure–only after switching from chemistry

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thelightwasartificial

Again, the conspiracy has nothing to do with the girl how hard is it to understand and tv is only 32 inches.

it begins at 1:08 in the video it doesn’t require that much effort to go to it, I don’t know how to post screen grabs

looks like her to me

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
edit on 2/2/2022 by ADZY616 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADZY616

looks like her to me

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

Watch this one it’s the same exact video in reverse you can clearly hear messages she singing “please help” and the visuals still seem to match with the flow whether the song is reverse or forward. How do they know exactly what lyrics to use to have it sound sound normal when played forward? This is some next level artwork going it’s subtle but also in your face it’s like if you know you know.

Then watch the transition part at 1:42 again where the worship starts, it looks the same as it does played forward, almost even better. Like that part was also meant to be watched in reverse of not the entire video.

That isn’t random gibberish it sounds like a different language almost like an ancient language that we don’t understand

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Personally im not educated enough to pick up the symbolism. I can maybe just hear the please help message throughout but to my lack of understanding it just sounds like they are saying once you sell your soul it cant be undone no matter how much you beg for it.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: GuitaristRob

Thanks for the response so you you think cgi was used for that part and yeah they must be really talented as a group, I went back a little bit and yeah the music style changed but she wasn’t an artist to begin some label probably see her she was posting videos and she’s still posting those same kinds of videos with the same crazy production quality on her own? And she doesn’t write her music which is why it probably changed but idk I guess maybe it’s possible that she is just simply weird

Throughout all of your posts in this thread there is a common theme and it's not the non-existent conspiracy you've created in your own mind. You seem to be basing your views on a lot of conjecture, supposition and "probablies".

Would it not have been easier to engage in some basic due diligence and actually research Poppy, her background and history instead of just letting your mind run wild?

Had you bothered with that very basic part of research, you would have grasped the fact that even her earliest videos where you claim she was not yet an "artist", are actually all pieces of performance art. The "alien" you claim takes her place for ten seconds of footage? We call it stage lighting.

Mountain, meet Mole Hill.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

edit on Wed May 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Personally I'm not educated enough to pick up the symbolism... I can maybe just hear the please help message throughout but to my lack of understanding it just sounds like they are saying once you sell your soul it cant be undone no matter how much you beg for it.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
a reply to: thelightwasartificialThe music I make I would not post period on a msg board for one. Why would I give my inspiration away? I looked into her today for a bit. And she is a oddity and from what I seen through youtube is that she has changed dramatically through years and has been on youtube for 6-7 years that is correct. But early on she exhibited a act where she appeared to be anecdotal. But if you drill down enough in her interviews you will note as she explains her breakup with her producer and her whole style changed more metal after that. Yes she is a real human although very odd one. And all the things you say to look at it just cgi manipulation of video. They/her if you really drill into the backstory you would see they was a audio/visual concept group from the start. So No aliens, AI, or even angels have nothing to do with this talent if you call it that.

link   

Personally im not educated enough to pick up the symbolism. I can maybe just hear the please help message throughout but to my lack of understanding it just sounds like they are saying once you sell your soul it cant be undone no matter how much you beg for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join