It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eye of the dragon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That first verse in "don't look back in anger" takes on a whole new meaning now....

Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd never been
But all the things that you've seen
Slowly fade away

edit on 1-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
FYI

the eye of the Dragon...RE: Draco/ Drago of the Constellation which spans 1/3 of the night sky

Eltanin

Eltanin is located in the constellation Draco and marks the right eye of the celestial dragon.

Representing the dragon that guarded the golden apples in the gardens of the HesperiGreek mythology,
Draco is one of the 48 Greek constellations, first listed by the Greek astronomer Claudius Ptolemy in the 2nd century CE.
Apparent magnitude: 2.2

from Bing resource

the only other mythic Dragon (eye) of note is in the 3 monsters fought in the Beowulf Epic... that i know of, and the fire dragon's eye has little play in the tale

see: www.bing.com... EDGEDB

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I stumbled on this thread and am really not sure what y'all are talking about (way over my head) but, as I read the OP the mention of 'the light' grabbed my attention.
While I might not know a lot about the subject matter, I am familiar with the light.
Most nights I close my eyes and wait for the light to play between my eyes and eyelids. I don't see faces or hear voices and sometimes the light is slow to come.
While waiting on the light(s) I usually do see formless shadows but haven't paid attention to them overly.
So, my question:
If you are in the dark, with your eyes closed, where is this light coming from?
It actually looks like a light would through the thin skin of your eyelids. It is hard to focus on and drifts in and out of vision.
Any Ideas??
Is this akin to seeing auras? I have always been able to see those, if I concentrate. Don't know much about them either and for a long time I thought everyone could do it.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

the thread author sees a Dragons eye and pupil which emits 'light' and such things

i tried to explain that i see a pin-point of light and that pin-point of light (think star in night sky) will become larger as i concentrate/or travel towards it.... when the lit round portal is close enough to look into, i invariably float into that dimension/place/destination to investigate the environment or creatures/people i find there

the thread author sees Dragon eye...i see portal or wormhole entrance thing

i think in both cases ---> the light is a projection of your brain... you re looking at the movie-screen-of-your-mind

there are different viewpoints about that inner 'light'... is it projected from an outside source or master mind or is that non-photon 'light' a creation of a Ones' imagination ?

the light is real. it behaves and reflects as it does in nature, so the light is not an artificial construct of a brain nor is it made from putting pressure on your eyeballs with the fingertips either
edit on st28164374697301222022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yeah I've experienced the light from like aged 8 or something, in different ways, but little unexpected flashes of lightning type rips in a void, or a little white dot dancing in the darkness the more you concentrate on it the fainter it gets, if i get a fright I will have and instant flash of white, but I don't sleep in the dark as those faces can be seen in pitch black also,
It sounds like you are in a similar path to me, this stuff has been coming on stronger since 2019, when throughout life it was just coincidences and my mind playing tricks on me, now I've started to take notice, it's increased
If you can see the faces and the light I think the key to the next step is to be an passive observer and to not want anything, just let it materialise, whatever it was, an eye materilized for me, and it was like staring into a whole new world

The memory of these things fade quick, hence a quick thread on it

edit on 1-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I've tried to get to the pin point of light but it always dissappears, I've found myself going through a webbed like translucent 3d tunnel towards the light, but my mind kept on going into overdrive about the what ifs, when I seen the eye, I was just passively observing all the different faces i see when my eyes are closed and then the eye appeared in amazing coulored detail, the amazing thing is I was never looking or thinking about an eye, so it wasn't self fulfilling or willed

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

congrats... i myself have not yet observed any 'eye' but i did pay close attention to the powerful voice -> a disembodied voice

that translucent tunnel of matted spider webs, is what i see at times in the acceleration towards the 'light... but there are periods of time when the tunnel wall is md of clay-mud/packed dirt minerals and threatening arms flailing about, trying to grab anything but empty-space,,,, so you must stay in the center of the tunnel as you fly-glide to the 'light'

the eyeball you witnessed was it 3D ? or always positioned straight in front of you ?

sounds interesting.... getting near a guardian or gate-keeper... or even a Deity close up

in one NDE i had... i did see the mustachioed lips of St Peter at the Pearly Gates as that Angel spoke at me,, but no full body image

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Dragon is worth more then the princess, since tons more with one.

I think the eye might be just an abstraction of sorts.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
The eye was skin at fist, it was like I could see this sandy anciet cracked skin, it was sandy coloured, and then the eye came into view, I'd like to say it moved into view, but I'm not sure, I noticed the couloir of the eye at the time but couldnt say what colour it was, its getting more vague by the day, then when I got transfixed in the blackness of the irirs, I started to think maybe i should search for the light in it, and I came out, the light is the most familiar thing to me but I think the thought of familiarity, even although It is still mysterious, that's what I thought, but I probably should have continued to be passive

Next time I will remember to just let go of attachments, and hopefully have an interesting journey to share in the near future

And it was 3D, but then again maybe because it was highly detailed and soo vibrant it may have gave the impression it was 3d

The thought on first seeing the skin was, ancient and alive, before the eye came in, and I may have thought it was like an living aerial map of ancient cracked desert on the earth, it told a story, but I also knew it was skin, very hard to relay back what I saw because it was more than an image, I had never seen like that before

And the voices are new for me, and it's like a rabble of people talking over another, as if in another room, can never hear what they say, I have a theory though, the flat I live in is 120 years old and used to house 3 families, there normal would have been cramped to say the least, so I can imagine the sort of residual energies left over from so many different lives in such a cramped space, I think because I seem to be getting more sensitive I'm starting to pick up on a type of memory or residual signicture left by the dead
edit on 2-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
After some meditative rounds; I discovered the source of the "eye" it's really mundane though... the reflection in your cup, it's something typically not noticed but vision sort of goes 'cyclops' when using it.

So like a burned image also known as an after image like stare at this art then look at a blank wall and it is there? Same thing as 'the source'.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One thing I do have to say even though it is a reflection in all the past cups one has used it is sure an interesting journey to take as a third eye travel... or dreaming on a lotus. Seeing it on the street however was unexpected... I don't know if such a thing can be "channeled" per se but others might know.

Oh it occured to me earlier that Back to the Future the movie is sort of a Dante esque journey as "Doc" is trying to guide "Marty McFly" all over time... and yet somehow seems portrayed as an innocent character. But he seems to use the McFly family as an anchor baby when he messes something up and uses some excuse to get Marty onboard... I mean who knows where he's at and what he's doing when not using the McFly's as an excuse or scapegoat... I mean he starts out lying about selling Uranium in the first one and claims it to be pinball machine parts. Making a whole other world to that inferno that goes unseen. It's also my opinion that the show Rick and Morty is loosely based on Back to the Future.

Anyways thanks for the thread if anything those journeys make for good writing when the meditational "skandhas" have been conquered and the so called wheel of becoming/life transformed, destroyed, or conquered as there is no real escape from it due to the people that "use" it and think all people are "in it" trying to rule them like a "god" I find the thing and use of it annoying and ignorant due to knowing what it is.

edit on 17-2-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Heyyy!
I experience the same things! I just ignore it all. The images and the circus freaks. The whispers. Sometime it morphs into sleep paralysis.

But in closer similarity to your experience, I recently saw a similar eye in focus, but it wasn't a dragon, it was a crocodile eye.
It was in very clear focus.
I zoomed into the eye and saw myself sitting in the eye, like criss cross apple sauce. And I was starring back at myself. And then saw my eye come into focus. So I was looking at my eye sitting in the crocodile eye.

It was so weird, I thought "this is too weird - I am going to sleep."

A previous time I saw an eye in a tringle focused. Like the eye on the dollar attributed to the masons I think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join