It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The following is based on a 'dream'.

So it turns out that the guy we see at the Vatican is a decoy, as the Jesuits have historically had a problem with assassins. So much so there's a position in the church called Assassin Killer..Thats right, a Jesuit Assassin Killer, we may get more into this later. The real Pope has of late found himself in a bind, and for some reason has put a contract on anyone with HUMAN DNA.Very specifically Human. Open season. Theres obviously some indicator that only a certain test will reveal. Or eye color maybe.

Is there a conspiracy that claims a distinction in human DNA between people. Im trying to figure out what I may have read that caused this to be concocted. Maybe some type of Alien hybrid yarn?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There’s no need for a decoy, a) because it’s considered to be the greatest honor to be martyred in the Catholic faith, and is a straight trip to heaven, b) the back up is the college of Cardinals which will elect a new Pope, this has worked for 2000 years in an unbroken chain of successions until now, no government on earth can claim that.

As Jesus said, not even the gates of hell will prevail over the Catholic Church.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Concocted is the right phrase. From the wholesale cloth of someone with poor reading comprehension skills

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

So it turns out that the guy we see at the Vatican is a decoy, as the Jesuits have historically had a problem with assassins. So much so there's a position in the church called Assassin Killer..Thats right, a Jesuit Assassin Killer, we may get more into this later. The real Pope has of late found himself in a bind, and for some reason has put a contract on anyone with HUMAN DNA.Very specifically Human. Open season. Theres obviously some indicator that only a certain test will reveal. Or eye color maybe.

Is there a conspiracy that claims a distinction in human DNA between people. Im trying to figure out what I may have read that caused this to be concocted. Maybe some type of Alien hybrid yarn?

The Jesuits are out hunting down humans with DNA. Damn, all those humans that live in South Bend, Indiana need to be very careful.

edit on 28-1-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

I'm sorry but What ?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
There’s no need for a decoy, a) because it’s considered to be the greatest honor to be martyred in the Catholic faith, and is a straight trip to heaven, b) the back up is the college of Cardinals which will elect a new Pope, this has worked for 2000 years in an unbroken chain of successions until now, no government on earth can claim that.

As Jesus said, not even the gates of hell will prevail over the Catholic Church.

Did Jesus say that?

Hell will not prevail against Christs Church, that is for sure….
but im pretty sure God is going to burn the catholic church down.

It is glaringly obvious the catholic church is not representing Christ.

can you provide any scriptures referring specifically to the catholic church?
edit on 28-1-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Matthew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

That is about as close as you are going to get finding mention of the " Catholic Church " in the Bible , St.Peter is considered the first Pope.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Yes; it's been around for decades. The Royals are all related, and lizard -people hybrids; every US president is a distant relative of the Queen of England; white people are alien-human hybrids- the list is enormous.
And don't forget the Sons of God mated with the daughters of men- perhaps the first alien/human hybrid?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

If we are to follow the example of Christ, we should worship in the same church he did. I don't think any of the buildings organized religion has created qualify.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dreams and predictions section regarding popes and lizards?

Don't mind if I play the old "Simpsons predicted it" card, only slightly modified...

Crocodylus Pontifex
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If we are to follow the example of Christ, we should worship in the same church he did. I don't think any of the buildings organized religion has created qualify.

No thats why I believe believers ARE the church.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Applesauce2022
Concocted is the right phrase. From the wholesale cloth of someone with poor reading comprehension skills

Pretty great insult, but You didn't finish it. You must explain first why concocted is the correct word..Is it because of my lower intelligence? (concocted isn't a 'phrase' I don't think).

Then my cloth is 'wholesale'..that one hurt..That means Im only worth one third of my market value..wierd but ok. And is most likely why You didn't waste your time creating a finer insult..ouch.

Finally my reading comprehension skills..When I was a young person they were considered pretty advanced, but I suppose I stagnated and the world caught up..I knew I wasn't special anyway. Like the Christian that got his Most Humble award taken away for wearing it...

Only thing I will say in my defense is that this site used to frown on 'one liners'.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Pretty funny. When I was growing up it was Bigfoot, Loch Ness and Close Encounters..everything else was fantasy.
But lizard people huh?

So this story I heard about a Jesuit Assassin Killer shouldn't be too much of a stretch for the imagination.
Basically it is as it states except that in this case the word Jesuit refers to the organization, not the faith. So this guy/gal works for the church but isn't required to ascribe to its faith or doctrine in any way..The job is to kill assassins that target the church..

I heard of this when I was researching the Jesuit blood oath. Thats a trippy document..though Im not convinced of its validity. a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Did You make that? lola reply to: CloneFarm1000

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
No, the Jesuits are always being hunted. Prophecy in real time. I was just wondering why the Pope, who is Jesuit this time around would put a contract on anything with human DNA.

Then I see this YT vid someone posted here of a cartoon lizard pope..That couldn't have just been made..funny..Thing is that its just not an area Ive researched all that much in conspiracy land..Whole thing just came out of nowhere..I guess sometimes the brain can package up subliminal tidbits (peripheral information) and turn it into something fairly unrecognizable, then spin it into a dream or perception.

Wether one is sleeping or not...spooky

reply to: olaru12

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

the last 'real' pope was benedict 16th

every other pope or cardinal is under the influence of a Dark Entity Egregore oh and fully 25% of all Roman catholic clergy also have this Dark Parasite Spirit

as for the DNA... Satan had so polluted the human evolution that the Divine ETs had to create a new lineage of Adamic humans un-branded by Lucifer/Satan and-or Dark Forces..thats where Eden come to be built and Adan-&-Eve together with Lilith become a drama to be swept-under-the-rug

the Church Egregore, just like the Freemasonry Egregore, are different from the DNA perplexity you are trying to resolve in your OP

there is a present operation underway, with the covid19 -vaxxination that is designed to create a Dark-Ops generated Egregore in the host bodies of the pro-vaccine individuals,--- who will be directed into group action by 5G frequencies real soon now

go in peace

edit on th31164839931427412022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join