It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clue to Understanding the Matrix of Confusion - Chained by Saturnian Delusion..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The world has seemed to be hurtling down a track from which it cannot deviate, seemingly bound for Chaos, it appears impossible to stop the chain of events which 'THEY' have finally unleashed as a weapon against our civilisation, designed to lead us to the deathly Apocalypse. But why are 'THEY' seemingly Hell-bent on delivering the people of this world to destruction?

The clue comes from considering their belief system in the proper light. In the past, I have always averred that the infamous 'THEY' are clearly 'Satanic' worshippers, intent on demonic rituals which include infant sacrifice & the deliberate torture of children. Although my beliefs in this regard have shifted somewhat, I do believe that they still carry out such atrocities, using the inherent pain & suffering as fuel for their ultimate purposes. Blood ritual was ordained in some deep, magical way at the beginning of time, which we cannot fully understand as humans within this present system - because although it can be used for negative ritual, it had been ordained for annual propitiatory sacrifice for the nation of Israel, whose entire belief system prepared the way for the Son of God, Jesus Christ – who then offered Himself up as a divine version of blood sacrifice - once for all time, in His case – by which action He was thoroughly negating the formerly recurrent need for sacrifice on a regular basis.

I now believe that the infamous 'THEY' are in fact Gnostics, from a lineage of Gnosticism which practised on the basis of a heretical set of practices & beliefs, alleging that their system of knowledge was superior, closer to the Truth than traditional Christianity. Their system was deemed heretical – but because it was so diabolical (literally), it gained power & momentum amongst the rich & powerful, who revelled in the occult forces which were conferred on the worshippers in striking ways via demonic magical ritual dressed up as 'the Light'. There were indeed true powers behind this frequently sexualised ritual (another reason it proved popular) - ancient demons who manifested through the ceremonial hosts, volunteers who channelled the spirits & acted as anchors for the forces which were distributed to the worshippers.

They believe that this world is an illusion, created by an inferior God (they call the true God false – whereas we know that the triune God - Christ, Father, Spirit – reigns over all & has all authority in the Heavens & the realm of Earth). They claim that a god named 'Yaldaboath' is actually supreme, that the 'YHWH Trinity' is somehow lesser in power & truth. This is not the case, but when the gnostic worshippers who were drawn to the heresy began to observe & experience true occult powers flowing through the rituals worshipping this strange god, they began to believe the deception, and thereafter everything else about their belief system was inverted - they began to believe darkness was Light, that deception was Truth, that pain was pleasure, and indeed, that Reality was an illusion.

As Christians, we know that this world is a vale of shadows in some respects, that there is a more exalted state of being in a more glorious place, in the World to come, the world beyond death – but this present world has been created beautiful by the true God, with the potential for much beauty, truth & grace to flow through an understanding of the Truth concerning these things in our lives. Our duty as righteous men & women is to leave the world a bit better than how we found it to be, when we became aware of the Truth & began working to establish our own legacy here, for our children & their children after us. We are to be a community of right-thinking people who take on the challenges of the darkness, and work to bring light into the dark situations we face, to deliver captives out of their prisons, to make disciples of all mankind.

Because 'THEY' strongly believe this Reality to be an illusion, they are not concerned with how bad it becomes through their evil actions, and indeed they strive to pervert & corrupt it, generation by generation, leaving a deeper set of problems for the children of righteousness to fight against in the next generation. Indeed, 'THEY' actively intend for this world to become a true Hell-scape, full of suffering & delusion, so that they can trigger some sort of crossing over into the world which they believe is a Heaven for their kind. In fact, what they seek is to invert all the ordinary righteous values of this world, known to all children by their innate consciences, codified in the Old & New Testaments. 'THEY' intend to create an evil den of thieves, murderers, perverts & witches, delivering the children of Mankind into the hands of demons, all so they can escape the alleged illusion they have believed in for so long. They do so to trigger the Apocalypse, such that the Christian God, the Father of all things (incarnate with Jesus Christ the Son, present with all of us by the Holy Spirit - the Trinity is a deep mystery) – will be 'forced' (compelled) to destroy this world, and upon this happening, they believe they will transition into their version of Paradise. Except, they will not be transferred to any such place, and they will quickly find out how wrong they were, as has been the case for every member of their sect since the 1st Century AD.

Before they trigger this final cataclysm, they intend to unlock various gates of darkness, including the literal gates of Hell, the Abyss, in an effort to release the various demons which are constrained there, such that they will punish their enemies & revel with them in the new world they believe they will be going to.

The belief system that these heretical Gnostics adhere to, is full of darkness & deception, but on its surface it could appear to be light, when looked at in a certain way. The crooked will find a seemingly straight yet crooked path, deluding them to follow along with the insipid witches & sorcerers who have made their home there. The 'light-bearer' is found there, and with words a-plenty the nascent believer will be deceived & convinced of the virtuousness of their path, the alleged righteous nature of their acts & the 'godliness' of the forces which they are conveying to the world, as they tear it down, piece by piece, over the generations, corrupting it to the point that it would be nothing but a Hell, of the true nature of the word. And they believe that somehow they will bring about a sort of Heaven by these means.

Continued...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Look at how our culture has been corrupted & perverted so much over the past 40 years. Over the last 100 years. Look how elements of the culture which had been righteous were corrupted over the 300 years prior. Back further, in medieval times most people were naturally God-fearing, in the proper sense - they reverenced the Creator of the world & believed that righteous conduct according to ordinary moral standards was the correct way to live. There were exceptions, there always are – but the nobles who abused the peasants were quite possibly working according to a monolithic plan, one which had been a very long time in the making. 'THEY' corrupted the Roman church & thereby gave Christ a bad name, very deliberately – and this continues, for example, with priests who have committed crimes as paedophiles continuing to be protected by the church, with a meeting hall designed to look like a serpent's head, or a 'throne' which looks like a scene from a fiery Hell. Now look at the occult symbolism blatantly on display as famous pop singers flaunt their wares on stage during the big half-time show, or the weird opening ceremonies of the Olympic games, etc – full of occult symbolism, of the Gnostic/ Saturnian variety.

Saturn as a planet/god holds a lot of symbolism, you can check THIS excellent thread for details – but in essence, it stands for delusion/illusion, destruction & abasement. Saturn is the black sun, the Sun's binary partner in a very complex magical astrology. The 'black cube' is seen all over the world, as per the thread linked above, and symbolises everything I've been discussing, which 'THEY' can't openly put on display (for fear of pitchforks & torches approaching the castle on a stormy night) – so instead, they put a little black cube on display – a symbol for everyone 'in the know' marking territory & reminding the worshippers of their duties.

We face a monolithic conspiracy, as said JFK shortly before his assassination. But now it is unmasked, we understand what it is - it has been thoroughly theologically rebuked in times past, reference HERE HERE, HERE & HERE - just from a quick search. There are many, many more excellent books & resources which refute the Gnostic heresies if you look for them.. The true God of Heaven does not reveal himself to rich & powerful deviants in secret, by some arcane rituals in the dark which Gnostics claim are only for 1 in 1,000 or 2 in 10,000 that are worthy. NO! God is open & accessible to all, out in the light of day, readily available to all who would 'ask, seek & knock on the door'. Christ is the point of Unity where the Triune God becomes human, so that we can approach Him on a level that we can understand. Otherwise it would be impossible to approach Him, as the glory of His presence is too powerful. He self-limited, so that He could meet with us face to face. And if you want to meet Him? You just need to ask – He will make Himself known to you gladly, if you ask in truthfulness within your heart/mind & according to your conscience. If you need help to reach that point, any reputable evangelical church is likely to be able to help. Those which operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit are best, because they have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, something every Christian should seek, so that your connection to God is literal - living & active, like the word of God, the Bible. Becoming a Christian doesn't mean you have to give up a sense of humour, or a sense of fun – you actually gain infinitely more than you could ever lose, when you weigh it up.

God bless you – feel free to ask questions.

FITO.

edit on JanuaryFriday2201CST02America/Chicago-060033 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
We face a monolithic conspiracy, as said JFK shortly before his assassination.

If by 'shortly' you mean two years than I guess so. Wonder why the communists waited so long after he outed them.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just a few notes from one of the posted sources to explain further the Gnostic mindset...

Below is a gist of what Gnostics believe:

The material world is bad, the spirit world is good. The material world is under the control of evil, ignorance or nothingness.

A divine spark is somehow trapped in some (but not all) humans and it alone, of all that exists in this material world, is capable of redemption.

Salvation is through a secret knowledge by which individuals come to know themselves, their origin and destiny.

Since a good God could not have created an evil world, it must have been created by an inferior, ignorant or evil god.

First and foremost, since Gnostics believe that all matter is bad, they consider human bodies bad as well. Just this idea alone goes a long way in explaining extremes of immorality prevailing in society today. The implication is that there is no problem in indulging in sensual desires, since the body is totally corrupt. Therefore, the practice of reckless hedonism is justified, seeing no point in keeping the body pure. At the same time, the practice of severe asceticism is also justified, to keep our “evil” bodies in check.

In the area of sexual morality, the Gnostic view of the human body affects certain aspects of sexuality, gender identification, sexual orientation, sexual relations, marriage and procreation. For example, Gnostics believe that the distinction between men and women should be rejected because it is part of the “useless” creation order. The ideal is androgyny (a synthesis of male and female, and so neither one nor the other).2 On gender, since the “real you” is what you feel inside, the inner person overrides all external factors—including objective biological reality. Thus, the transgender movement claims that “gender identity” does not necessarily align with birth sex. A person can look within to decide whether he is a male or female or some other option, regardless of his body.

Gnosticism: The Force Behind the Chaos

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Glad you picked up on the most salient point noted in the thread. This seems to be a habit of yours?

Then again, two years sounds about right to plan & execute a complex political assassination plot at the highest level in the most powerful nation on Earth?

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Then again, two years sounds about right to plan & execute a complex political assassination plot at the highest level in the most powerful nation on Earth?

Does it? It still doesn't make it 'right before'. He gave that speech to the press right after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

the Gnostics you speak of are clearly different than the Gnostic' i grew up learning about

in part.... the Goddess Creator is/was Sophia the premier seat of Wisdom & Knowing for All the inhabitants of Earth

then the global paradigm changed ---- the triune , male god, took over... probably as a result of the rebellion-in-heaven & 1/3rd of Angels fell and were cast out of 'heaven' leaving only Satan having access to the Throne Court of Access by the subjects under the King of Heaven (s)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
eh, .
edit on 28-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: ......'-

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You are blaming gnostics for something that is said to be part of god's plan in the good book?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You are blaming gnostics for something that is said to be part of god's plan in the good book?

God's plan ?

Which God have you in mind ?

Controlling which parts of which Universe ?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They believe that this world is an illusion, created by an inferior God (they call the true God false – whereas we know that the triune God - Christ, Father, Spirit – reigns over all & has all authority in the Heavens & the realm of Earth).

you know nothing.

the God of old testament is a bloodthirsty motherf... that made Cain kill his brother so he could prove his loyalty and offer a sacrifice made of blood his God so wanted.

if you think he wasn't pleased with that sacrifice, you're naive. punishment was a different matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why do you believe what you are typing is true? Do you have first hand knowledge or did you read this somewhere and it makes sense to you?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Juicer66
Well, the OP mentioned Christianity, so it would be the one that goes with that package.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

in case you were asking me.

i saw it.

screw this, i was thinking about writing about it several times and it always escapes my mind, so while i recall it more clearly than usual, i'll write it down here. both visions/dreams were at the same time, years ago.

first one i already spoke about. there isn't much to add, other than God was mocking Cain. Cain was being tested, and he passed - or at least that's how it feels, like that was God's desired outcome.

second one was different, there was a barn somewhere outside, and in that barn children were sleeping. it was a beautiful night, with clear sky full of stars, and green land up to horizon. Land of Nod. Cain was watching over those children, and then Archangel Michael showed up. i'm not sure what happened later, either i don't remember or it just ended there, but i got a feeling Cain forced Michael to back off. i'm also fairly certain Michael didn't have good intentions towards those children.

in both of those visions/dreams, i was Cain.
edit on 28/1/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your response to my reply still doesn't make your original post salient, but there we are.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The fact you had a dream about something doesn't make it true. I experience some 'prophetic' dreams, but mostly dreams are just a product of our psychology, or an interference from nefarious powers on the 'sub-lunary' plane. I don't understand the mechanics of the various dimensions & the complex local astrology, I trust God that I will be made aware of what I need to know when I need to know it.

As to the content of the OP, it represents a distillation of information that I've been cogitating over for many years. Aspects of the thread of knowledge which I've accumulated become clear in various ways; sometimes through what I've read about, sometimes through direct personal experience (long story), sometimes through dreams - sometimes nuggets of information are found to be seeded in TV or film, bits & pieces of information which help to 'unlock' aspects of the puzzle.

We do indeed live in a matrix of confusion - it's impossible to fully understand the system whilst we are dwelling within it, because it is more complex than our mind is capable of dissecting & discerning. But we can get a handle on the basics of what's happening at a human level - to infer & deduce from what is known, to illuminate what is unknown. Again, this is on a purely human level, interpreting the events, trends, themes & actions occurring & unfolding in our world. The spiritual linkages are found by analysing what people believe in, and why they believe it - what are the implications, and can the information tell us about what we can expect of the people in power in this current situation, as the world is going to Hell in a handbasket, dressed up in a pretty plandemic narrative.

Why are they doing this? Because they believe it will bring them several steps closer to bliss/oblivion, the negation of 'Being/Existence' itself. They want to invert the principles of this world, they want to systematically corrupt & ultimately destroy it, to strike at the heart of the true God, and as they do so, cause themselves to be obliterated, so it is as if they were never born. The name for this sort of philosophy is dark - ACOSMIC SATANISM. 'Acosmic' means 'without the cosmos', and 'Satanism' means that they exalt a deity who is the polar opposite of the true God, opposite in every way, but not equal in strength - the true God is vastly, infinitely more powerful than Satan & all the demons combined. The demonic host are on a quest to disrupt, pervert & corrupt the world to such an extent that God is supremely grieved & has no option but to obliterate the world & everything in it, to protect the remnant of the innocent (the 'meek') from the works of devils & blasphemers.

This is real, 21st century stuff - anyone who thinks this topic is not relevant in today's world is deeply misinformed & lacks knowledge/ wisdom/ insight. There is an undercover cult which is entrenched amidst the halls & palaces of the powerful, with tendrils in every layer of society, with dark promises to all its servants - and the ordinary people of the world are not ready to accept the reality of these facts in most cases.

What is the answer? I don't fully know. Share information, pray, love & care for your family & support the community around you - don't automatically trust people, yet remain hospitable, for you might be entertaining angels without realising it... Other than that, the most important thing:

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5

Thanks,

FITO.

edit on JanuaryFriday2201CST05America/Chicago-060026 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You can find me in hell before I believe in all this bologna. I'm an agnostic. I bet if I do meet a hire power they will say thanks for questioning not just believing in anything. And If I just die... To quote frank Reynolds..."throw me in the trash".

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The Book of the Revelation of St John is a prophetic work, which is to say it is a vision provided by God which describes some awful things which will occur at the close of the Age which we currently occupy. The fact is, a technocratic society which is fully scourged by the presence of a deep & enduring spiritual rot will not be able to stand for long, because the spiritual corruption at the core of the most powerful institutions & their people will bring the whole thing crashing down by the impact of that rot, which is distilled in the monolithic cult described earlier. The Book of the Revelation of St John describes what is certain to unfold, BECAUSE OF THE PRESENCE OF THE DEVIL & DEMONS, and how they influence our civilisation in disgusting, debilitating ways.

It is not connected to God's character at all - it is tied exclusively to the spiritual corruption of Mankind, because those who ascend to real power in this world cannot help but become members of the cult which is MONOLITHIC - it is indeed, inescapable at the uppermost levels of human authority.

Simply put, if you want to have a share in truly ruling the world, you have to dance with the Devil, and he calls the tune. There's no two ways about it. If you wish to run with the powerful, you will be initiated into the cult, and you will be gradually indoctrinated/ brainwashed, such that you will swear your soul with undying fealty to the Enemy of Mankind, on pain of death. It works that way for heads of state, hedge fund managers, comedians, TV personalities & ultra-pop-stars alike. If you want to get to that upper level, you have to join the cause, and you can't look back.

So again, it has nothing to do with God's character - it is because we have been infected with a diabolical virus, which is leading us down a very dark path with very dark crimes leading to judgement of the corporeal forms of Mankind, with grace for those who wish to turn back from the precipice of serving Satan at the final hour. Otherwise, think about it. If it was just about punishment, God could 'snap his fingers' & send everyone to Hell, or Purgatory, whatever. Instead, although the Apocalypse is terrifying, it ultimately reveals ('Revelation') the hearts of those who are truly evil, die-hard for the cause, and those who felt trapped in what they were forced/ led to do - who thereby at the last hour have a chance to turn to God, avoiding the ultimate oblivion of the second death at the Great White Throne Judgement.

Hope that is clear for you. Please ask further questions if you need to.

Cheers,

FITO

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

So you'd rather be ignorant of the cult of acosmic satanists which wants to destroy you, your family & friends, your community, your nation, and everything that was ever pure & beautiful in the world? A cult which murders infants & children in barbaric ritual? You'd rather not dig out the evidence which proves those things?

You'd rather not know about the God who reached down & became human to save us from that cult & the powers behind it? Sorry, but if I was offered the choice, I'd rather be aware of those things, so I could take action to mitigate any risks to my soul's wellbeing. If you'd rather redline it into the next life with your eyes closed & your hands off the wheel then that's your choice - I'd be choosing to slow it down & get to grips with what the good guys are saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

PS - I love the way you claim I 'know nothing', yet your source for the upending of 6,000 years of Biblical tradition & generations of deep theological reflection, is the fact that you had two dreams in which you were playing the role of Cain?

Seriously mate, that's ridiculous. I value my dreams & often find them deeply meaningful, either for myself or others. But two dreams alone proves absolutely nothing at all, in fact it's embarassing to hear you claim that your viewpoint is authoritative on that basis alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join