It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARMINGTON: 'Freedom' truckers may form world's longest convoy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Thank you SO Much for these Canadian Trucker threads!!! I just started clicking last nite just a wee bit but
today I started watching & tears came to me eyes! This is one of the most important credible events we may
see in our life time, people of all walks of life finally coming together & uniting for our rights.

The whole world is watching & now many more countries are starting their own Freedom Trucker Convoys.
I am looking forward to the one in the USA!!! I am only about 2 to 2:30 away from DC, I won't go to DC but I will be on the side of the road in a great location to be supportive & recruiting as many people possible!

Cheers
Ektar

Don't worry it is coming, you can read my post above or just read this link
www.ntd.com...

IT is also starting in other countries (according to the above link)

Also, we now know why they put up the concrete barriers around THE WHITE HOUSE!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Some drone footage in Ottawa about 6 hours ago.

tweet

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: interupt42

Some drone footage in Ottawa about 6 hours ago.

tweet

Glad they took the suggestion about the drones. While I'm glad they are protesting the tyrannical mandated non working vaccines and it does appears that they got some support it doesn't look to be anywhere near the reported amounts.

Having said that I hope it continues to grow support and the US truckers follow suite in protest.
edit on 07131America/ChicagoMon, 31 Jan 2022 22:07:07 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join