It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARMINGTON: 'Freedom' truckers may form world's longest convoy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I see small airplanes parked at Walmart all the time.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: just4fun
Trudeau is calling the truckers terrorist's

Swipe right at the page to watch this weasel speak
Instagram
They're a "Small fringe minority holding unacceptable views".
Unbelievable

Fire,
Meet Gasoline.

# 1538

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: just4fun
Trudeau is calling the truckers terrorist's

Swipe right at the page to watch this weasel speak
Instagram
They're a "Small fringe minority holding unacceptable views".
Unbelievable

Its not often im surprised hearing political rhetoric anymore

Trodooos drivel was nauseating and rage inducing to say the least

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There has been numerous pics, video, and lots media on the convoy, most of it gets removed by the websites if its something that is motivational

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I used to like Justin, but now he is just another out of touch with reality politician, poor Canada.

"Small fringe minority holding unacceptable views"

So wanting freedom from tyrannical government interference is an unacceptable view.....Ok Mr. Prime Minster.
I hope Canada remembers just how against basic freedoms this guy is next election.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The report I heard said there were 50,000 trucks in that convoy!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So typical of trudeau to use a phrase like the "unacceptable views" comment, I always think I wont be surprised by the crap that comes out of his mouth and lo and behold he gives us another winner.

Oh, and as of a couple of hours ago he has decided to go into isolation because he has came into contact with someone who tested positive.

How convenient now that the convoy is headed his way.
Mr. Dressup will now adorn his Coward of the Cottage costume for the next 5 days.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
And thousands coming in from the US!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Now hearing via Zello restrictions being lifted in Saskatchewan and certain Quebec stores. Quebec went full on fascist . I am seeing hope!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Justin does the duck and cover:

twitter.com...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So typical of trudeau to use a phrase like the "unacceptable views" comment, I always think I wont be surprised by the crap that comes out of his mouth and lo and behold he gives us another winner.

Oh, and as of a couple of hours ago he has decided to go into isolation because he has came into contact with someone who tested positive.

How convenient now that the convoy is headed his way.
Mr. Dressup will now adorn his Coward of the Cottage costume for the next 5 days.

I just heard on the news that Justin will be hiding with Joe in Joe’s basement for five days.

Joe ordered poutine ice cream. In appreciation Justin washed his hair with lavender shampoo just for Joe.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I posted a link to this 3 days ago. Many Canadians commenting. Rumour has it OPP has blocked roads leading into Ottawa blaming it on the weather. The protestors said that if they don’t get rid of the road closure signs they will just drive through it. Video was removed, but I believe they will get to parliament one way or another.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was wondering when the # my country would wake up. The moment is now. Enough is enough. Support the truckers. All sorts of dirty tricks at play. Facebook shutdown the convoy group with more than 600k users. The gofundme account temporarily had their funds frozen etc.

I’ve never been more proud of my fellow Canadians. CTV did a poll with 30000 results and 78% responded that they support the trucker convoy. I’m surprised the results of that poll haven’t been scrubbed from the interwebs, but as of this morning the results were still there. I’m a grown ass man crying watching Canadians from all over unite against government tyrants. Then you see the overwhelming support from countries all around the world and I’m completely overwhelmed with emotion.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Justin does the duck and cover:

twitter.com...

Cheers

Yep!

What a cowardly clown.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's a shame that according to Trudeau nothing is happening and they are already switching video streams from the roads to sustain their narrative that nothing worth noticing is going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

why is he isolating anyway, thats only recommended if your test is positive.

when people are returning to canada they have to test and if negative they are free to go about their business.

and as usual, nobody in the media questions it. A good leader and a good prime minister would engage with the organizers and try and de-escalate any possible situations that could get out of hand..

He is that coward bully kid from school that calls out mean names to the other kids while hiding in the bushes, unless of course he has his posse with him.

Trudeau= Coward Of The Cottage!!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar
Glad to see you feel the same way as me, it brought a tear to my eyes watching us all come together like this. I knew it was going to happen, I know Canadians have a long fuse but when were lit were unstoppable.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well, CBC News is deleting and censoring comments in support of the truckers rally !

What a sham...

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brock12003

Here is Justin’s tweet.

twitter.com...

“Last night, I learned that I have been exposed to COVID-19. My rapid test result was negative. I am following
@OttawaHealth
rules and isolating for five days. I feel fine and will be working from home. Stay safe, everyone – and please get vaccinated.“

This tweet reply says it all….

“Phil Kane
@philistweeting
·
8h
Replying to
@JustinTrudeau
and
@OttawaHealth
What a weird way to end the tweet. I might have Covid, please get vaccinated.“

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brock12003

Well, CBC News is deleting and censoring comments in support of the truckers rally !

What a sham...

www.cbc.ca...

So far we have..

Media lies and censorship

Roadblocks

Downplayed numbers

Trucking association speaking out against the convoy

A Prime Minstrel in hiding

So far so good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>