It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Whistle Blower - 5 Year Cancer Average was 38,700 (2016-2020). In 2021 it's 114,645

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: nugget1
I hope it's harder to silence the information coming from the military than it has been for all the other institutions that have been trying to speak out.

The military started walking back its policies on vaccinations yesterday. You should have seen the amount of comments coming at me from everyone just waiting for it.

The marine corps just gave there first exemption 4 days ago…

Part of the FRAGO I saw said the Army would no longer even bother further processing exemptions. Don't know what that meant exactly.

I do know there's also some serious concern related to pilots/flight status.

The dumbest crap in the world can start at the declaration of: National Emergency

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here is a Non math Problem for the Jab ....

edit on 1262022 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
There seems to be some dissonance here at ATS. We have a 296% increase in cancer in one year. Another post states 1 out of 33 people will have a severe reaction or die from the Vax.

Yet, in any post with reports of hospitals being overwhelmed with Covid patients the very same people post, "my wife works in a hospital, they are empty". "I work with hospitals and they tell me they are empty." " Hospitals are not overwhelmed!"

So, where are all of the cancer patients going for treatment? Where are the people who are suffering and dying from the Vax being treated as ATS insists hospitals are not seeing an influx of people?

If you have that many people with cancer and that many people in the hospital with severe reactions or death, where are they? With the total of 150 doses(3 each 50 people) in my family alone, where is our cancer and reactions and death? It's been over a year now? Still only know of long term problems and death among those I know that were unvaccinated and had covid.

You are aware that military members with cancer just don't go down the street to the nearest ER, right? This isn't the gotcha moment that you thought it was.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

I don't think this is a gotcha either. A total million in the military. About 600 million doses of the Vax.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

There seems to be some dissonance here at ATS. We have a 296% increase in cancer in one year. Another post states 1 out of 33 people will have a severe reaction or die from the Vax.

Yet, in any post with reports of hospitals being overwhelmed with Covid patients the very same people post, "my wife works in a hospital, they are empty". "I work with hospitals and they tell me they are empty." " Hospitals are not overwhelmed!"

So, where are all of the cancer patients going for treatment? Where are the people who are suffering and dying from the Vax being treated as ATS insists hospitals are not seeing an influx of people?

If you have that many people with cancer and that many people in the hospital with severe reactions or death, where are they? With the total of 150 doses(3 each 50 people) in my family alone, where is our cancer and reactions and death? It's been over a year now? Still only know of long term problems and death among those I know that were unvaccinated and had covid.

Dissonance? Where is the dissonance?

You do realise cancer patients aren't treated on covid wards - right?

Similarly, heart attacks/strokes/clots aren't being treated on covid wards, either

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Arizona2

I don't think this is a gotcha either. A total million in the military. About 600 million doses of the Vax.

These figures are military-specific, so 600million doses is irrelevant as to the point of the thread

The military have gone from average 1 in 25 cancer rate pre 2021 to 1 in 8 in 2021 (going by your 1m figure)

That is some jump!

It may not be a 'gotcha', but it's a very serious cause for concern - and as other members have already stated, several Doctors warned about the shots contributing to cancer before they were even widely rolled out, and Doctors have spoken out that they are now seeing aggressive cancers in patients who had been stable/in remission

But no, no - nothing to see here...
edit on 26122 by WraithOfEva777 because: Spelling, and added sentence

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is it just the mRNA vaccines they are giving out for military or also the adenovirus/J&J one? I'd be curious, not that I think any of them are "safer" since there is no long-term safety data on any and they were all developed in record time...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

You are aware that military members with cancer just don't go down the street to the nearest ER, right? This isn't the gotcha moment that you thought it was.

So it's only within in the US military that there's been a huge increase in the number of people with cancer?

Why not the rest of the US population?

Why not the rest of the world?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: Arizona2

So it's only within in the US military that there's been a huge increase in the number of people with cancer?

Why not the rest of the US population?

Why not the rest of the world?

Why are you asking me these questions?
Is there some kind of mechanism hardwired into Brit's brains that make them ask silly questions to just anybody?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
After my 70 year old aunt took the booster, she developed a low grade fever. Of course, she attributed it to one of the temporary side effects but it didn't go away.
She started feeling unbearable pain in her legs, chronic fatigue, and now a few months later tests revealed alarmingly low red blood cell counts.

A bone marrow biopsy showed no leukemia; she's waiting for results today to see what type of blood cancer she has.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Maybe those numbers are up too, within the civilian populations, but the MSM just don't print those stories and anyone wanting to speak about it gets censored by the big tech platforms!

The military though is a different matter, as they are basically a control group and monitored. And yet, unfortunately, the vast majority will still just sling their rifles and go fight the next concocted war, for the same people who once again have demonstrated a complete disregard for them. It's a funny old world isn't it!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The military is a bit different from the general population. One of the main differences is the way the data is tracked. Data tracking in the military is leaps and bounds ahead of the general population.

When you have a finite group who are closely monitored with 100% inclusion in every study you can get very accurate results. As opposed to the general population where many people go undiagnosed, untreated, and in many cases completely unaware of their own condition. Cancer isn't like many other ailments. Cancer doesn't hurt. The affects of it hurt when it gets bad enough, but the cancer itself doesn't which makes early detection difficult.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Unfortunately the military (the Pentagon) is in on the scam.

That is demonstrated by the way the brass treated LTC Teresa Long, a brigade flight surgeon at Fort Rucker.

She did a risk-benefit analysis in accordance with all Army regulations and found that the risk to the young airmen far exceeded any possible benefits of the shots.

For that she was roundly criticized and muzzled by superior officers.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All I can report is a story from my local area. Two brothers went and got the shot. They both died shortly thereafter with stage 4 cancer.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What doesn't make sense is we have about 2 million in the military and he is saying close to 40,000 on an average year get cancer? That is a lot...

Also, I cannot find anything on this other than posts linking only what Daniel Horowitz said in a tweet.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Is it just the mRNA vaccines they are giving out for military or also the adenovirus/J&J one? I'd be curious, not that I think any of them are "safer" since there is no long-term safety data on any and they were all developed in record time...

What do you see as long term with any new drug or treatment? The record time is the process on how they can make it is extremely short in comparison to past methods. There is 30+ years in developing the process so that has been around a long time in the making, and first trials on mRNA was back in 2012, so that too is a rather long time considering. They do not need to incubate viruses in eggs with mRNA as example. Monoclonal antibodies take about 3 to 4 months using the recombinant systems below, so a little slower, but still faster than the typical virus vaccine methods.

Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells
Human embryonic kidney (HEK293) cells
Baby hamster kidney (BHK-21) cells
Mouse myeloma (NS0) cells

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
C'mon man.
It's not like untested, experimental drugs ever gave anyone cancer.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm glad I got out in 2016.

What a horror show.

I want rope around necks.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
in reply to: FamCore

and first trials on mRNA was back in 2012, so that too is a rather long time considering.

The first and only trials - which were cut short because all of the test animal subjects DIED.

I'm unclear what you are saying this means to you... are you saying this is comparable to safety trials for other jabs?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There were rumors that it's the disinfectant (Ethylene Oxide) used on the swabs that is highly carcinogenic.

How often do they get that thing up their nose in the military?

Also, the army might be using it to disinfect other stuff too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join