It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know who you are. . . .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Surely the dealership has security cameras to properly identify the thief that used your information to lease the vehicle? Hopefully, they aren't on a rinse repeat loop with their devices and destroy it after a length of time.

If you ever had a significant other that didn't mind lending or sharing their banking information or set up joint/business accounts for whatever reason? Be aware they are likely like that with everybody.

6k for a Jeep lease? Sounds like the entire time one would typically down and lease as term before trading in for another one, unless they were signing lease to own.

Humor is likely the best thing... but I wouldn't take such matters lightly as it has likely ruined your credit score and that dealership can put a lean against your "real" property and then issue an arrest warrant to have you jailed for theft at 6k it is more than small claims. So it is best to handle and clear all that up asap... from jail it's likely to just keep snowballing against you as phone access could be hit or miss a lawyer would just likely remain focused on the current issue of 6k and shrug at any liens or other issues... from an ID theft into the stuff you actually did purchase and are good on. Then of course asking any "family" puts stress on them; then you are in the "is this him" lineup after being bagged and tagged for whatever crime that is considered... that's where everyone looks alike no matter what race nationality or creed in getting fingered like here's forty white guys with a beard, here's forty black dudes with an afro, here's forty white girls with a facial mole, forty black girls with a weave, and believe it or not some people can't tell hispanics, asians, and native Americans apart unless they talk something pictures don't typically do(my humor).

Good Luck Fwiw

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well then as far as I'm concerned.... was it your signature?
You own that jeep. Do you have it insured and registered in your name too?

This is disturbing.

I just got a notice from Google saying that "Thank you for signing in on Your New Linux computer".
I don't own a linux computer or anything that uses linux. What's Linux?

Also just got a Gmail thanking me for signing something called "The Great Barrington Declaration" just this morning. What is the Great Barrington Decoration?

I've been nervously wondering if I'm compromised the last few days.

But you take the cake on this one. I hope it all gets straightened out for you...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The Great Barrington Declaration was a document written by a group of prominent experts expressing their concern over the handling of COVID by public health apparatus the world over.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

He also runs the best pharmacy with most competitive pricing. The friendly rep who called me, bless his accent, said I can See Alice for lowest price guarantee.

They told me to ask for an Alice D.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes thanks, I just read it.
gbdeclaration.org...

I still never signed it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join