It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warship FIRED at Drone Swarm that Terrorized Navy Ships in 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Genesis 1:27: God created man in his own image

That was written some 2000 years ago. So why was it even written? Think about it. So just who owns those pulsating flashing orange UAPS ~ UFOs ~ objects?

Is The New World Order actually comprised of aliens?

Take a look at this one. Seems like everyone is now blasting. Drones? Some yes but based on my experience some are pure energy.

My friend saw this UAP in Romania, on the 2nd of September, at the Black Sea. In two videos you can see the Light Orb being shot by the military/navy

Back in 2021 we began to see leaks from among the US Navy and other US INTEL "alternate" news sources relating to objects described as tic tacks and other objects zipping around the US Fleet. I was simply tooling around on the web site; "The War Zone" and I came across the article in the 2nd link below. It mentioned a US warship "The Hamilton" Here's the statement:

Just minutes after the system was shut down to conserve power, the USS Paul Hamilton separately reported “multiple drones spotted off stbd [starboard] bow.” The next line contains a further reference to the Ship Nautical Or Otherwise Photographic Interpretation and Exploitation (SNOOPIE) team.

So I typed "The Hamilton" into Google and a bunch of links popped that the US warships also FIRED at the drones after FOI records were released. Extreme redacted. Many of these were released on or about December 18, 2021. Just for thought who was the USA MSM bashing that day?

US warship FIRED at drone swarm that terrorized Navy ships in 2019

The series of encounters with suspected UAVs, or unmanned aerial vehicles, in July 2019, saw as many as six mystery aircraft swarm several US Navy warships close to a sensitive training area at the Channel Islands, according to The Drive, which obtained Navy ship log documents via FOIA requests. It was originally thought that these swarms of 'tic tac' shaped drones only affected the Navy for a few days in mid-July, but new documents reveal that Navy officials were still dealing with these encounters throughout the month. New information revealed that on July 20, the USS Russell fired five shots at the drones - which The Drive worked out could fly at speeds of up to 45 miles an hour and traveled at least 100 nautical miles, far exceeding the capabilities of any commercially-available unmanned aircraft - in a UAV exercises, according to ship logs.

Reference:

Navy Destroyer Deployed Counter-Drone Electronic Warfare System During 2019 Mystery Swarm Incident:

At the end of the day these headlines were NOT pushed by the USA MSM or the CIA's voice to the nation. Since they could not fly too fast yes they were someones drones. So is it the mother of al psyops as they apparently did fire at the objects. Could they have faked the records? Sure

On the subject of drones. What a great way to drone out the actual UFO ~ UAP issue! People are filming orange objects all over the world. That thing they filmed in Romania was what my wife and I have seen here. Issue is it WOULD NOT let me film it and its NOT the 1st time. Possible they cut a deal with Samsung. That or Samsung cut a deal with PRC? They DON'T go over the horizon they go up into outer space as they simply dissipate similar to a Star Trek "beam me up" in the Hartwell, Georgia region. They also haul ass. Yep, Hartwell is about 10 miles away from the Georgia Guidestone's. Hartwell is also the Center of The World as described by the Cherokee

This was Ah-Yeh-Li A-Lo-Hee, the Center of the World, to the Cherokee Indians.

At thus point in my life I truly think that are either spiritual or ET.

Here's another from yesterday

Glowing Orange Disk Recorded Over La Paz, Argentina On Jun 22, 2020, VIDEO, UFO Sighting News.

There is something amiss here. Even the so called UFO experts don't realy talk about them. Just Dr. Greer and look what they did to him. Please advise. Well time for NFL football.

Waterglass out!

edit on 23-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 23-1-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I seriously doubt our navy felt terrorized.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm starting to think they might be beings that operate from a dimension higher than our reality.

Carl Sagan triggered this hypothesis for me with his easy to understand way of explaining concepts that I would otherwise not have contemplated.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here’s a swarm of drones…….one might think can be a swarm of UAP’s. Technically, to the casual observer, these drones are UAP’s….up until the point that they would be Identified as drones.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 24-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Waterglass
My friend saw this UAP in Romania, on the 2nd of September, at the Black Sea. In two videos you can see the Light Orb being shot by the military/navy

There's a thread about that case here.

Hey mod and mods sorry for that mufon link in that other thread it appears mufon has some issues currently i cant view the photos on the reports anymore but the link i provided did work a while back.

Not sure why it doesnt work now looks like its on Mufon side and their issues.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Genesis 1:27: God created man in his own image

That was written some 2000 years ago. So why was it even written?

Humans have proven time and time again that they can't imagine a universe that doesn't revolve around them, despite significant evidence to the contrary. Man assumed God looks like Man because Man is stupid.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'll bet most people thought the warfare in the the movie "Ender's Game" was just SciFi. You should reconsider your assumption.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Yes, Man is stupid.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Me too. They also appear as demons during Sleep Paralysis as God also does too. They fear God as we do.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes I have seen these all over the world. I have looked at 100's of videos. Most have a triangular shape when the film is analyzed. Since they haven't shown up in Ukraine it appears as if they are ET.

They are too infatuated with dismembering cows

top topics

join