It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with Covid 19: Including recovery from Omicron as of today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You know those white lines/spots we sometimes get on our nails? Zinc deficiency.
I know if I am zinc deficient when I start craving eggs.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sunflowers, peanuts,... these should be avoided when fighting viral infection.
They are high in arginine and you want a diet high in lysine. Viruses as well as sperm need arginine

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Yeah, there aren't many magical supplements.

I've heard though that Zinc works, and needs things like Quercitin to get it into the cells. So berries have that I think.

Zinc will get where it needs to. Body has its own ionophores. The availability is better with a ionophore but it doesnt have to be Quercetin. Eat it with food. Green tea or even coffee has enough ionophores. They are even used in the green method of creating silver nano-particles without electricity - just by mixing silver nitrate into "leaf extracts" The size is homogenous and there are no big chunks so it's cheap and superior method as long as it's for direct and fast consumption
edit on 27/1/2022 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting thanks.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
You know those white lines/spots we sometimes get on our nails? Zinc deficiency.
I know if I am zinc deficient when I start craving eggs.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I've heard that green tea also has it. I guess i'm good to go with all the coffee I drink

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: Madviking
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Yeah, there aren't many magical supplements.

I've heard though that Zinc works, and needs things like Quercitin to get it into the cells. So berries have that I think.

Zinc will get where it needs to. Body has its own ionophores. The availability is better with a ionophore but it doesnt have to be Quercetin. Eat it with food. Green tea or even coffee has enough ionophores. They are even used in the green method of creating silver nano-particles without electricity - just by mixing silver nitrate into "leaf extracts" The size is homogenous and there are no big chunks so it's cheap and superior method as long as it's for direct and fast consumption

edit on 27-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join