It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Target Races

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

It's not bickering, it's just pointing out the scientific method. Appologies if it comes across anything personal as that's not intended; it's just a strict logic that needs to be applied if the conclusions/results are trying to claim any scientific alidation.. I studied and worked in the field myself so have a painfully annoying approach to these things and merticulous attention to detail (had far too many false hopes of being 'onto something big' for weeks only to notice I'd missed something minor along the way).

Potato/potato, it's all the same 12 logical laes, but full credit to the OP for posting the original paper rather than just the video version which is a level of sourcing rarely seen on ATS these days.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

It's not bickering, it's just pointing out the scientific method. Appologies if it comes across anything personal as that's not intended; it's just a strict logic that needs to be applied if the conclusions/results are trying to claim any scientific alidation.. I studied and worked in the field myself so have a painfully annoying approach to these things and merticulous attention to detail (had far too many false hopes of being 'onto something big' for weeks only to notice I'd missed something minor along the way).

Potato/potato, it's all the same 12 logical laes, but full credit to the OP for posting the original paper rather than just the video version which is a level of sourcing rarely seen on ATS these days.

Not sure why we're talking about the scientific method in the first place or math or anything else.

I haven't claimed or inferred anything from the OP or the paper.

Again, this all started because someone pretended that they didn't know what pathogen the OP was referring to. Ie; the spike protein.

edit on 1/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jan 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Again that's not what happened.

OldCarpy rightfully asked the OP where there was any mention of a 'vaccine pathogen' in the paper

As
A) The paper was written several months before vaccines were available
B) The paper isn't about the vaccine and never mentions it
C) The paper never mentions any 'vaccine pathogen'
D) A spike protein isn't a pathogen, it's a protein - pathogens are viruses and bacteria and humans aren't plants

The scientific method conversation came up as you'd have to completely disprove it and re-invent it for the paper in the OP to hae anything to do with vaccine pathogens.
edit on 22-1-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Wisenox has already covered all that.

Maybe respond?

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Maybe respond?

Apologies. I must have missed that. Can you show me where? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Maybe respond?

Thanks for what?

Go find it yourself....

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Maybe respond?

Thanks for what?

Go find it yourself....

I tried. Does not seem to exist? Just being polite.

edit on 23-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Not sure why we're talking about the scientific method in the first place or math or anything else.

I haven't claimed or inferred anything from the OP or the paper.

Again, this all started because someone pretended that they didn't know what pathogen the OP was referring to. Ie; the spike protein.

What do you mean, "pretended"?

It was a perfectly valid question.

As has been pointed out, a spike protein is not a "pathogen'.
edit on 24-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oi with the vey over this thread (the OP in particular), I am deeply saddened that a site denying ignorance, has so many people unable to do proper research. Speaking as a scientist (Pharmaceuticals and Bioinformatics) .... the paper quoted says no such thing that the OP implies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join