It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Target Races

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is a video circulating, in which Dr. Merritt mentions an ACE2 genomic research study.

The research study indicates that different races are more susceptible to the vaccine pathogens than others:

We found that the distribution of deleterious variants in ACE2 differs among 9 populations in gnomAD (v3). Specifically, 39% (24/61) and 54% (33/61) of deleterious variants in ACE2 occur in African/African-American (AFR) and Non-Finnish European (EUR) populations, respectively (Fig. 1b). Prevalence of deleterious variants among Latino/Admixed American (AMR), East Asian (EAS), Finnish (FIN), and South Asian (SAS) populations is 2–10%, while Amish (AMI) and Ashkenazi Jewish (ASJ) populations do not appear to carry such variants in ACE2 coding regions

For clarity, non-Finnish Europeans are white people.

So, the vaccines appear to target whites and blacks over all others. Its targeted genocide.

I am curious of the number of people behind the scenes who fall into the white or black categories.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Where in that study does it mention "vaccine pathogens"?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The spike proteins (pathogens) target the ACE2 receptor. This happens from the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

The spike proteins (pathogens) target the ACE2 receptor. This happens from the vaccines.

Again, where does the study mention "pathogens"?

Why do you think spike proteins are pathogens?

The study does not seem to be saying what you apparently think it does.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The spike proteins are a causative agent of covid, and that's what the vaccines are for; so that your body produces the pathogen that will then induce antibodies.
If the vaccines cause harm, then they overwhelmingly harm whites and blacks more.

The study says exactly what I think it does. It says that ACE2 uptake is far higher in whites and blacks than other races. The vaccines exploit the ACE2 receptor and, therefore, will adversely affect the targeted racial distribution of the receptors.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The spike proteins are a causative agent of covid, and that's what the vaccines are for; so that your body produces the pathogen that will then induce antibodies.
If the vaccines cause harm, then they overwhelmingly harm whites and blacks more.

The study says exactly what I think it does. It says that ACE2 uptake is far higher in whites and blacks than other races. The vaccines exploit the ACE2 receptor and, therefore, will adversely affect the targeted racial distribution of the receptors.

What "pathogen" does the vaccine cause my body to produce?

Where does the study say any of this?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oops I think you stumped him.

People aren't allowed to look at the data independently of the narrative builders.

Does not compute...

edit on 1/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

People aren't allowed to look at the data independently of the narrative builders.

Does not compute...

Yes, it has stumped me. Because it makes no sense.

Can you tell me what this "pathogen" is, then?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Does not compute...

Sure I will, but I want you to do one thing first.

Post the definition of the word “pathogen”.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Where in that study does it mention "vaccine pathogens"?

It doesn't. The paper was written completed and submitted end of May 2020 before any vaccines were available (Published 15 July 2020)

It's all about Covid-19 infection, not vaccination (as you probably well know as you read things instead of regurgiating them).

It foccuses on how/why BME people are at higher risk of death from Covid infection, which was an effect noticed early on in the pandemic.

The whole point of vaccination is it bypasses the potential damage inflicted by infection on ACE2 receptors as the vast majority of receptors are in the lungs.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Does not compute...

Do you not have access to Google or a Dictionary?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I think you might have stumped them there.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Does not compute...

OK. It's an organism that causes disease.

Now, do tell me what this pathogen is.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Quit the bickering.........................

Go after the ball not the player.
You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Jan 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Does not compute...

OK. It's an organism that causes disease.

Now, do tell me what this pathogen is.

I'm not a medical expert, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Spike Protein?

Self edited after reading DTOMs comment.

edit on 1/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: edit

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have read that the spike proteins on the virus, the ones that target the receptors, is what causes most of the damage during infection. The vaccines cause your body to produce viral spike proteins to trigger an immune response to the virus. I have also read that the protein spikes produced by the vaccines are not the ones causing damage, however, I find that hard to believe.

So if the vaccines are causing your body to produce spike proteins that actually do damage, and those proteins target specific races, then there is your connection, but IMO that is a pretty far reach for this theory of race targeting.

ETA: The man made virus itself may have been genetically modified to be race specific, if you believe it was created as a bio-weapon that is.
edit on 22-1-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

OK. Playing the ball and directly responding to the OP's point (1) the study cited does not mention anything of the sort about vaccines and (2) it's dated 2020 which was before any vaccines were actually rolled out.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

OK. Playing the ball and directly responding to the OP's point (1) the study cited does not mention anything of the sort about vaccines and (2) it's dated 2020 which was before any vaccines were actually rolled out.

The study doesn't have to mention that.

The data within the study can be applied to how the virus will interact with our systems.

How did they develop the vaccines without a study about vaccines? See how circular that argument is?

I'm not claiming anything, just pointing out that we can learn from studies that may not be addressing a specific hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The data within the study can be applied to how the virus will interact with our systems.

How did they develop the vaccines without a study about vaccines? See how circular that argument is?

I'm not claiming anything, just pointing out that we can learn from studies that may not be addressing a specific hypothesis.

The title of the thread is "Vaccines Target Races" and the OP posted a study that it is claimed supports that claim.

In fact, it does not mention vaccines nor, indeed could it, as it pre dated said vaccines.

Neither does it mention "pathogens" in the then non existent vaccines.

That's my point in response to the OP in a nutshell.

This is not "bickering", it's a reasoned response, to be clear.
edit on 22-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

1.The title of the thread is "Vaccines Target Races" and the OP posted a study that it is claimed supports that claim.

2.In fact, it does not mention vaccines nor, indeed could it, as it pre dated said vaccines.

3.Neither does it mention "pathogens" in the then non existent vaccines.

That's my point in response to the OP in a nutshell.

This is not "bickering", it's a reasoned response, to be clear.

It's bickering.

1. It can be inferred from the study that this may be the case.
2. Already answered, studies don't typically report on things that don't exist yet. Yet, they can be extremely useful for future applications.
3. Again, already answered, the pathogen is the Spike Protein.

I'm not arguing the conclusions are correct, only that you're wrong.

Maybe at most the title could be “Vaccines MAY target races”, I'll give ya that.

edit on 1/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join