It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that you, Kitty?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh, you silly people! The powers deny they are there because it would ruin their story , like "there are no (insert your animal of choice) because they are going extinct" , "give us some money to protects the only ones left). So you're not seeing these creatures because they are like Bigfoot, you are imagining it all.

By the way that's sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I don't know about the mountain lions or bears, but I was told by a donkey owner, to get one to protect my chickens from predators.
Because apparently, and grossly, if they kick it, and get it on the ground, they will stomp it to mush.
His had gotten a coyote.
He said at least that was what he thought the pile of skin and bone pieces looked like.

Again, gross.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mczinger

My guess it is kept quiet is because they may not want a poacher or rancher to hunt them down and kill them. We as a species have caused a number of critter extinctions.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I used to carry pepper spray when I rode along the American river bike path, above Sacramento. I never saw one, but they have warning signs posted along the paths. There have been attacks on Joggers here.

The big cats sometimes wander right into neighborhoods around Sacramento area.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Mules, donkey's and llama's will all do the same thing.

And they will not let up until the critter is DEAD-dead!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Waterglass
That or buy several Donkeys as they can kill the kitty and the bears

...What? You think a donkey is going to kill a mountain lion and bears? How do you figure that?

Oh, they ABSOLUTELY will!!

Donkey's and mules can be some fierce animals, not to be trifled with when they're mad like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
BTW...the only good wolf is a DEAD wolf!

wolves hunt in packs.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Waterglass
That or buy several Donkeys as they can kill the kitty and the bears

...What? You think a donkey is going to kill a mountain lion and bears? How do you figure that?

Oh, they ABSOLUTELY will!!

Donkey's and mules can be some fierce animals, not to be trifled with when they're mad like that.

A mule can but a donkey will most likely lose that fight against a mountain lion and both have almost zero chance of killing a bear.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Yeah, I don't know about bears. I've never heard that. Also, depending on the donkey, you may be right. Some of them are pretty tiny. I know a mule will though. I've got a friend up in Wyoming who's big into mules, and he had one stomp a cougar down. That mule worked over that cougar for a good 10 minutes after it was dead; it was hamburger by the time it was done.

People around here have donkey's but I don't know of anyone whose donkey killed a big cat like that (just what I heard). They will trample coyotes though (a lot smaller than a large cat). People use them to protect their sheep and goats. Llamas too.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We have a mule that is one nasty boy and he has killed a couple of coyotes brutally, when we moved to AZ we got a bunch of chickens and my neighbor recommended that they are a must for protection from them and was he right.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mczinger
Morning ATS, i live in Nova Scotia canada since 1981 and have heard of mountain lion sightings my whole life, but even to today if you called Dept Nat Resources they will tell you there are no mountain lions on Cape Breton Island,

novascotia.ca...

www.saltwire.com... 252/

lastnight my friend sent me a picture that was taken on the west side of the island where sheep have been going missing, i dont know why they try to keep it so hush hush, and to what point but here we are

Photos were taken on 01/09/2022.
Where is the snow in the pcts
odd ?
Like I've been knee deep in snow for weeks.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ill have to ask, was supposed to be in the port hood area

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
we did get a few rain storms, and theres def no leaves on the trees there

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Look it up. In the South that's what they use. Donkeys

top topics

<< 1   >>