It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Does that irritate you? That sound? If someone said that out loud, over and over again, would it irritate you???

Honestly, it's the most irritating sound EVER!! I will not deny it! "YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng (over and over, and over again!)...YENG yeng yeng yeng...YENG yeng yeng yeng!" (ad nauseum!!!)

Can you imagine listening to that sound on the radio, turned up to "11" on the volume dial all day long??? Can you??

YENG yeng yeng , YENG yeng yeng ,YENG yeng yeng...YENG yeng yeng!!...just endlessly, for ever!!

Are you irritated yet??? Want me to do it some more???

When I make that sound, it drives my wife absolutely INSANE! She will freak out and have a meltdown and start yelling at me in a matter of seconds. ..."STOP IT!!! Just STOP it!!"...she sill say! (I will stop when the TV is turned OFF or MUTED!)

I've studied sounds for years, and many studies have shown that this sound is perhaps the absolutely most IRRITATING sound known to mankind!! It really is!

So...why do I bring this up??

Well, that sound is EXACTLY what the nightly NEWS on the MSM sounds like (regardless of network)..."YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng"...EVERY-single-night!!!!

I absolutely canNOT stand it, and the minute the MSM news comes on, I start with my loud vocalization of..."YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng", over and over!

It's the exact same "news" every single night! There is NO "news"! It's all just BS! ALL of it!

I could do the entire "news"cast in less than 2 minutes...

"Politicians are IDIOTS! Every one of them LIES! COVID was a SCAM. You're on your OWN! Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a chance of wind and rain or snow. The check is in the mail. End of "news"cast! Good night!"

I'd like to leave you with one saying...

YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng!!!

P.S. - Did I ever mention that I absolutely HATE, I LOATHE, the Television??? Would you like me to tell you why???

LOL...I'll bet you wouldn't!! (Hint: it involves this "YENG" sound, and it just never ends!!!!!!)

edit on 1/19/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Alright, good for you.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

With or without the nasally drone?

West coast or East cost yeng?

So many questions!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nasally drone for sure, but I'm not sure if it is right or left coast!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

100% agree !

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You must get the same news we get in the UK.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The Baby Shark Song....

Over and over and over again. I get it.

Listen to this for awhile or better yet play it for your wife... LOL

Important news:

edit on 19-1-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would throw our GD TV out in the yard in a NY second!

I absolutely HATE the TV! I hate every single thing about it! The ONLY thing that comes out of it is pure NOIZE! Just LOUD, offensive, GARBAGE! And it just NEVER shuts up! Not EVER! (unless it's turned OFF, or MUTED).

Honestly, I would give away our thousand dollar TV in one microsecond if I didn't think the wife would be standing in line at BestBuy with another one before I could get it off the wall and loaded in some poor flunky's truck!

The Television is EVIL!! It has nothing but EVIL on it for content...and I HATE it!

It just shocks me how many different ways these media companies can slip their 'agenda' into absolutely everything on that evil box. It's not just commercials either (although they're bad); it's even the programming. It ALL sucks!

I can't even believe we have a TV in the house at all! But, I guess then the wife couldn't watch Broken-Down Filthy Slutty Housewives of Tramp-ville without one!
edit on 1/19/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I feel the same when I read your threads.
🤣

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There are a few good things.

Cobra Kai on Netflix is good

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of most news anchors in Denver. I can't believe 9news still employs Kyle Clark. Super progressive, and I don't know about you but I remember his buddy shooting and killing a Trump supporter.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Damn it Clay D! You having a stroke up there or what?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I came to fix the italics
edit on 1 19 2022 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Damn it Clay D! You having a stroke up there or what?

Yeng yeng....erm...say what??

Ahem, no I'm good! LOL!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Dude! That air up to there might be getting a bit thin then. What'd I tell you after that Surg.!?

You have to cut the pain meds when running the tractor.....holy cow( see you Ifit that in!? Hey how are ya up there? Get snow the last couple? Missed the "D".
edit on 01220331America/ChicagoWed, 19 Jan 2022 23:12:03 -060012202200000003 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Getting some snow now, but it's pretty cold for snow. Usually snows when it's warmer (20-30F, but it's down in the low teens now). Been kind of an icy day.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You take care now. Ya ain't no spring chicken!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Oh it's not all bad, the TV itself I mean. I continue to add to my collection of 80's and nineties horror and action movies on blu ray, collectors editions preferably, i like to listen to the cast and crew discuss their antics and production experiences. I also play old PS1 video games and super Nintendo stuff with my kids. The good ol stuff that did not need internet. The only signals i receive are antenna tv, cuz it's free. I try the news from time to time, but their incessant coverage of covert op viral intelligence deception is still so persistent it is nausiating.

Free wifi hotspots around town seem to be disappearing every week. So I am not nearly as up to date as i used to be. I suppose it does not matter.

Anyways, you will always have old westerns on the antenna tv. I enjoy them as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You know what I thought this was going to be about Chinese politicians or something like Ping and Pong and Wang.

edit on 19-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You've cited about the only reason I even tolerate the TV in the house at all! Movies, withOUT commercials and ad nauseum MSM commentary. Mostly old movies too. I'm not a gamer, but I do like old movies, and in particular old westerns among others.

You know, many people get so desensitized to TV they don't notice all the little things which are progressively creeping into their TV experience. It started with banner trailers across the bottom of the screen. Now networks are progressively filling up people's TV screens with network garbage. The banner ads are now much larger, and moving video, and then there's all the other stuff (i.e. the ads now which show up in the lower right, and upper right corners of the screen, the incessant ads for programming on their own networks, and sister networks, etc.). It's even worse with cable. And then there's the volume issue (which is actually audio compression techniques to make the ads seem louder).

The other day I timed a very popular 1 hour cable TV program. It was 23 minutes of programming and 37 minutes of advertising! This is not uncommon anymore either. There used to be rules against this, but I guess not anymore. The program was so short it wasn't even fully about anything (there wasn't time), more like a trailer itself...and it was a season finale!

It's endless.

And then there's the indoctrination for whatever agenda du jour. I draw the line there!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join